Autumn Annihilation! WIN Moon Deeds, Hunting Gear, and Skills! 40K+ Prize pot!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
EVENT IS OVER

All previously awarded prizes will still be paid. All hunters who would have been at 10 globals by the end of the month will have their prizes pro-rated.

autumn_on_caly.jpg

The breezes are blowing, the air has a hint of a chill, and the leaves are beginning to turn... It's time for Captain Jack's Autumn Annihilation!

Event dates: September 1st through November 30th

Available prizes:

adjusted_sk-80.jpg

unL Adjusted Sk-80 (1 to claim)
Points to claim: 1,300
TT and tier will vary, currently at tier 2.7 and trending up. TT is around 9K and trending down.

arson_chip.jpg

Arson Chip TEN Edition (1 to claim)
Points to claim: 1250
Current tier is 2.7 and will be trending up.
Image is shown with 2 damage enhancers + Kinetic Amp VII (L) equipped.

marksmanship_56952.jpg

100 PED TT of Marksmanship skill on chip (5 to claim)
Points to claim: 125

bicak_blix.jpg

unL Bicak Blix (1 to claim)
Points to claim: 100

moon_deed.jpg

Arkadia Moon Deed* (400+ to claim)
Points to claim: 10
Moon Deeds awarded may either be reserved until they become tradeable, or cashed out at a value of 60 PED/each.

Scoring Points:
All globals scored on any participating land area will count as 1 point.
HoFs over 500 PED with screenshot posted will count as 5 points.
HoFs over 1000 PED with screenshot posted will count as 10 points.
HoFs over 5000 PED with screenshot posted will count as 50 points.

Participating Land Areas (Subject to change)

OLA 21 located 1 lesser TP jump directly North East of Wolverine Hope and is populated with Formicacida Weak
formicacida.jpg

Scoring Tallies will be conducted after the last day of each month.

Rules:

1. You must score a minimum of 10 globals to be eligible to claim a prize.
2. This event is intended for OLA 21 only. All globals/HoFs must be scored on these land areas to count.
3. EntropiaLife will be used to track globals/HoFs, so to ensure your globals/HoFs are captured I recommend running the EntropiaLife software.
4. Teams must register here on this thread with their team name and team captain. Only the team captain may redeem prizes on behalf of the team.
5. Any globals by "Captain Jack Daniels" or team "twitch.tv/Captain_Lucky_Jack" do not count toward this event.
6. This is a hunting event. All globals/HoFs must be scored hunting.
7. There is a finite number of prizes, and once they are all awarded they are no longer available.
8. If you have pre-arranged an alternate hunting incentive program with me, you may not claim prizes in this event while receiving the alternate incentive.
9. All global tracking will be reset at the end of every calendar month, but those who scored enough points to be eligible for a prize may roll their points over to the next calendar month throughout the duration of the event.
10. Prize winners will have 6 months following the end of the event to claim their prizes.

Rules are subject to change.

Last edited:
Awesome event as always man :) All the best

You have such a great event! That I might want to copy it!
If you didn't think!

Sorry Dude …. I will not copy this event, as it does not meet my
reasoning for something that could actually make me ped :>

Last edited:
Might just give this a try :cool:

Rule clarification: As long as you have 10+ globals in a calendar month, you can carry over all points scored that month to the next month.

Example: you score 13 globals in September and wish to roll over your points to October, you may do so and start October with 13 points. Those 13 points will remain with you until you cash them out.
Let us say that you then score 17 globals in October, your final score for the end of October is now 30 points.
That being said, you must still score at least 10 globals in a calendar month to claim any new points for that month.

Example: You score 13 globals in September and carry over your points to October. In October you finish the month with only 7 globals - your final score is still 13 points.

To summarize; You may carry over your points from one month to the next to save up your points for whatever prize you are going for, but you must get at least 10 globals in order to claim points for a calendar month.

To summarize; You may carry over your points from one month to the next to save up your points for whatever prize you are going for, but you must get at least 10 globals in order to claim points for a calendar month.

Nevermind - i didn't read the event dates

Updated the thread to reflect my intention to post score tallies monthly.

I'm somewhat surprised not seeing any teams registered, a collaborative effort to pursue one of the top prizes. :scratch2:

Team name: Kerberos Young
Captain: Lizeth Kenzi Carrizo

Last edited:
Cool idea :) I hope to be hunting soon for some Moon Deeds and maybe get lucky if i get enough points!

IMPORTANT UPDATE

OLA 25 has sold, and will no longer participate in this event. All globals prior to this announcement will still count towards the event.

One week left for this month. Make sure you have at least 10 globals so you can cash out or carry over your score!

IMPORTANT UPDATE

OLA 25 has sold, and will no longer participate in this event. All globals prior to this announcement will still count towards the event.
Sad to see this, I really liked the challenge it was to play with the Kerberos cousins :(

But the other LA with Formicaica is still part of the event? And would any globals I get there outside of team be counted?

Sad to see this, I really liked the challenge it was to play with the Kerberos cousins :(

But the other LA with Formicaica is still part of the event? And would any globals I get there outside of team be counted?

Formicacida LA is still a part of the event, yes, and you may score globals outside the team as well.

September tally:

Bart AceMan Simpson: 16 points

Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc: 12 points

Girts Smilgs Niedra: 95 points

PTH RUSH TUGA: 11 points

The Mean Machine: 11 points

Zsed Zhul Zhor: 52 points

Last edited:
The land area is currently for sale. This event will continue until the land area is sold.
If the land area is sold before the event ends, I will pay out all prizes earned prior to the sale. If the sale occurs mid-month, active hunters may be pro-rated for their average globals if their current averages would have reached 10 by the end of the month.

For example; Lets say the land area sells on the 8th (~1/4th into the month). Any hunters who scored 3 or more points would be assumed to have been on track to receive 12 globals by the end of the month, and will be paid out 30% of the cash value of a 10 point prize.

Back