have i got hacked?

Snyggo

Old
Oj Great Snygging
hi i was on ts today whit major and he asked what i was doing and i was playing wow then he sed r u joking u came online 10min ago so i quikley quit wow and logged in on eu all my stuff was left nothing was gon. has this happen to any of u befor? i am abit scared now

Snyggo said:
hi i was on ts today whit major and he asked what i was doing and i was playing wow then he sed r u joking u came online 10min ago so i quikley quit wow and logged in on eu all my stuff was left nothing was gon. has this happen to any of u befor? i am abit scared now

Sure he isn't messing with you? Either way if I were you I would change my password ASAP, do an extensive virus scan, and order a gold card. If this is the case it sounds like you got lucky.

There do seem to be some problems with logins atm (avatar already logged on message etc.) so it might just be down to that. Pays to be paranoid sometimes though so I would do as previous poster suggested.

i have gold card and no he isent messing whid me

Snyggo said:
i have gold card and no he isent messing whid me

Well, if my memory is correct, I think someone said that MA sometimes logon with users ID's to test them out and make sure things are working ok. As this is a new VU, this could well be the case due to all the problems people are experiencing with VU 8.5.
As we know, there user id's are probably not the normal User Accounts we have and they have full admin rights etc, so may not show up any issues that we have as clients.

I would send a support case to MA to find out the time and date that Major said you supposedly came on and ask them to look into it.

If this is Major Rage, he could well be pulling your plonker as if it's anything like he is on this forum, he does seem to have a dark sense of humour(No offence meant if it's you Major Rage. ;) )

Numa said:
Well, if my memory is correct, I think someone said that MA sometimes logon with users ID's to test them out and make sure things are working ok. As this is a new VU, this could well be the case due to all the problems people are experiencing with VU 8.5.

As far as i know MA only does that if you :
A. Have a open support case and they are unable to reproduce the problem themselves.
B. You have given explicit permission to them to do so.

At least that was how it was in my case.

I actually don't know if they are able to do this if you have a gold card since i did not have one back then, i do now.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back