Suggestion: Revitalize PvP. Make all players and vehicles lootable in all PvP zones!

Make pvp great again !!!!!!

Well in my opinion MA makes a huge mistake whit the pvp aspect in this game.

What i remember about 5 year + ago thats pvp was realy great in this game and worth to PK

1: It all whent down from time to time when MA made oil drops at ashi oil rig down to 2-3 ped or so instead 8-14 ped it was before, sinds than its not worth to fight for that small amount specialy whit those ppl who come back over and over whitout putting a fight making mobtrains use vehicles etc.

Please remove vehicles/mobs from pvp zones and raise the oil drops to 8-14ped a drop so it cost less to fight better to have daily 10-20 fighting and spending some peds than few ppl spends 200p+ from time to time onley for fun.

2: Also because MA closes the ''noob rig'' around Icarus or somewhere there, and now all those low lvl players moved to ashi to collect some peds and it aint worth to kill them (beside the fun aspect)

3: please move Pyrite away from all non lootable pvp zones beside lootable pvp zones, its simply not worth to take the risk in lootable pvp cause u can find the ores also whitout the risk getting looted and add some extra ores/matters to lootable pvp to make it more interesting

4: sinds pvp became less intresting all MU unl or L pk stuff whent down alot, i know ppl remember spending 3k+ for a AL29 felix whit good tr + about 1600p for a boom bbc and all other old good pk toys not even mentioned all the extra ped ppl where willing to pay for good unl pk stuf

Now MA losse all that extra income over that MU (action fee deposit fee etc.) and all the cost involved using big pk items

5: all new toys what came in game the last 5+ years imp/mod hedoc rest/ divine chips, ring /pill buffs , all new guns whit spilt dmg types makes it verry hard to pk

Example: natural 250 HP+ pk amor resto/divine, imp/mod hedoc (or normal imp/mod fap) or even a decent L fap + buff for exta hp/speed/reload makes it verry verry hard to kill whit a LC-60 t10 + best amp (± 330-350 dmg or so) (yust a ''good'' gun for example) because the PK armors absorb alot dmg so the average dmg is alot lower and makes it not worth to fight

So add some good pvp toys whit no split dmg and buffs to avoid buffs and mabey make the cost abit higher to use those items compare hunt guns so they onley be used for pvp and makes them also use able whit lower lvl/skills so more ppl can us them and pull out a decent fight high skilles ppl already got they advantage whit HP dodge/evade or jammer and able to use better L faps

6: make a better reward for landgrab its simply not wort to spend 500+ ped in a LG and get few ped tax back a week example: pay back the TT cost spend during LG to the winnar.

7: run more pvp events so more ppl can experience pk and mabey become good pkers one day

SO if MA reads this u can get alot more income out of pvp if u MAKE PVP GREAT AGAIN !!!!!!

Greets a old Pker

:sniper: :rocket:

P.S

Also jack ure idea should be a great option to add :beerchug:

Last edited:
4: sinds pvp became less intresting all MU unl or L pk stuff whent down alot, i know ppl remember spending 3k+ for a AL29 felix whit good tr + about 1600p for a boom bbc and all other old good pk toys not even mentioned all the extra ped ppl where willing to pay for good unl pk stuf

Nearly all MU items decreased in value.
Thas has many reasons, not so much pk related.
Some items just became obsolete.
Why pay 1600 ped for a boom if you can grab a mayhem amp for 1/3 of that?

Nearly all MU items decreased in value.
Thas has many reasons, not so much pk related.
Some items just became obsolete.
Why pay 1600 ped for a boom if you can grab a mayhem amp for 1/3 of that?

True all MU is down specialy compare years ago.

But its was a expample that those days ppl spend like 5k ped for a L gun+amp not even mention the cost for enh and tier it up and cost to fire

and all extra MU ppl where willing to pay extra to be good in pk and sure abit of that extra MU increase will come back to the good items for pk specialy bcause ppl dont want to lose

(i know the past and what ppl pay to get advantage in pvp)

and i know that bbc mu isnt there anymore and ppl can use other L stuff
but ppl payed that amount and even more for it

I like to watch pvp land grabs but almost no fights lately , whoud be nice mindark add some new Mobs maybe on land grabs and mission for them, players whoud sure fight more for lands then

I like to watch pvp land grabs but almost no fights lately , whoud be nice mindark add some new Mobs maybe on land grabs and mission for them, players whoud sure fight more for lands then

Well blame MA no use to spend 200-500+ ped in a fight for a LG LA what gives u few ped back.

Add specialy mobs can help but wouldnt give u alot more tax income to compare the cost to fight for a LGLA
they should add more to make it constant interesting for ppl to fight for

Example:
- Special mobs whit special loot
- TT cost spend in fight return to the winnars or yust 50% dacey cost during fights for eveyone
- Tax income bonus
- and alot more idea's to make it intresting,, sure everyone got some idea's

Making all players and vehicles lootable (like a mob, not carried stackables) in all pvp is an excellent idea IMO. Most loot will be tiny since it only takes a couple shots, but still. I imagine us having huge vehicle battles, with loot! You could even take it a step further, and make some sort of "colonist resource" (used in crafting) that only drops from these pvp kills. As my edit, i realized this last part would be too easy to abuse with friends.

Just showing my support! :wtg:

Last edited:
Making all players and vehicles lootable (like a mob, not carried stackables) in all pvp is an excellent idea IMO. Most loot will be tiny since it only takes a couple shots, but still. I imagine us having huge vehicle battles, with loot!

Just showing my support! :wtg:

That would be cool for sure!!

Why all these vehicle weapons slots if you cant use them?

Remove all auctions and craft machines from any service center not located in a pvp zone... unless it was a service center purchased via estate upgrade options... place a full set af all terminals in the rig. Remove all revive terminals not located in pvp zone... EU hardcore, lol

That would be cool for sure!!

Why all these vehicle weapons slots if you cant use them?

Weeeeeeeel lol because people shot stuff with them and then some people decided that it wasn't cool becuase they didn't have them so rather than go buy some they complained until you couldn't shoot anything except other players.

Then when we went into PVP with them, trying to shoot other players with them led to discovering that basically while you're inside your vehicle, it's armor (who would have thought that) and some people were very upset by the affordability and repairability of this armor.

Also TBF people WERE stacking on multiple sets of armor. Mostly the complainers but, you know. Anyways decisions form that became that it wasn't cool and so guns or not, our vehicles were banned because that was the easy solution.

So the main answer to your question is a few years ago they were literally pissing off people who had spent tens of thousand of dollars on guns and armor and vehicles made it a little harder for them to kill noobs. Also these complaints are usually followed with horror stories of people who return to PVP after you kill them!!

Oh, the horror!

EDIT : Look I'm sorry this one is a sore spot with me. Some of my first PED were to buy a gun for my vehicle. I think I still have it I can't even pick it up and hit anything with it, much less fire it at anything...

Last edited:
Back