Info: Xent Tech Light Rifle Prototype

rvbarton

Dominant
Society
Shaolin
Aryana Ary Softheart
I'm curious, why do you want to buy this? why not just buy a xent tech x3?

its upgradable

btw i have one laying around. not sure on its worth tho

Because you can turn it into a gun worth about 10k ped. And very few people can do since there is basically a monopoly on one of the necessary items.

Because you can turn it into a gun worth about 10k ped. And very few people can do since there is basically a monopoly on one of the necessary items.

How? can you provide a link so I can read about it?

How? can you provide a link so I can read about it?

The Xent tech light rifle prototype is a reward of a non repeatable lengthy mission, and is used to make a nice weapon called Zorra HK.

http://cyrenesecrets.com/how-to-make-zorra-hk-pkhunting-goodie/
(number of required Lazidol parts has been changed: you need 5 of each now)

Lazidol parts are not easy to obtain... not easy at all. So many prefer to sell the Xent tech light rifle prototype when they finish the mission.

Last edited:
The Xent tech light rifle prototype is a reward of a non repeatable lengthy mission, and is used to make a nice weapon called Zorra HK.

http://cyrenesecrets.com/how-to-make-zorra-hk-pkhunting-goodie/
(number of required Lazidol parts has been changed: you need 5 of each now)

Lazidol parts are not easy to obtain... not easy at all. So many prefer to sell the Xent tech light rifle prototype when they finish the mission.

As it says there, you need a Greater Power Crystal to get the lures to spawn the Lazidol to get the parts to make the gun. The problem is the Greater Power Crystal is extremely rare, a few were looted a long time ago, one was looted early this year. Or you can make a Greater Power Crystal by combining a Lesser Power Crystal and a Weakened Power Crystal. The problem is the Lesser Power Crystal basically doesn't drop, and even the Weakened hasn't dropped since early this year also. I have this gun (prototype) since I completed the mission, as have others, we just can't make the gun because of the lack of crystals.

Creating this thread to move some discussion about it out of this Trading Forum thread upon receiving a complaint about the discussion by the thread's owner

Back