Selling: Lots of skills! Discounts available!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

StevieB

Young
Banned
ACCOUNT SKILL LIQUIDATION! DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!

If you’re looking to acquire skills today is your lucky day! We have a great set of skills available due to an account liquidation and we have some great discounts and specials available for serious buyers!

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE ESI FOR THE SKILLS YOU WISH TO PURCHASE. If you do not have an ESI we may be able to help you acquire one.

10% of the skills you purchase are lost during the extraction process. We have no control over this. This feature is built into the game by MA and there is nothing we can do about it. Please be sure and take this into account when calculating the amount of skills you want.

Here is a list of each skill and the number of points for each skill we have available. I will update this list as time goes on and I will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible:

LASER WEAPON TECHNOLOGY 5,508
HANDGUN 4,900
ANATOMY 4,684
RANGED DAMAGE ASSESMENT 4,546
MARKSMANSHIP 4,467
RIFLE 4,459
WEAPONS HANDLING 3,895
DEXTERITY 3,619
COURAGE 3,578
COMBAT REFLEXES 3,533
ELECTROKENISIS 3,418
PYROKENISIS 3,396
INFLICT RANGED DAMAGE 3,278
ATHLETICS 3,263
SERENDIPITY 3,069
PERCEPTION 2,926
EVADE 2,804
VEHICLE REPAIRING 2,553
FIRST AID 2,501
AIM 2,495
CRYOGENICS 2,165
POWER CATALYST 2,141
CONCENTRATION 2,040
SWEAT GATHERER 2,001 (removed not chippable)
MECHANICS 1,880
BIOREGENESIS 1,879
DIAGNOSIS 1,750
SPACECRAFT SYSTEMS 1,627
VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY 1,484
LONGBLADES 1,460
COMPUTER 1,434
BLP WEAPON TECHNOLOGY 1,136
ALERTNESS 1,003
ELECTRONICS 1,000
BRAVADO 976
PLASMA WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY 601
DODGE 462
SPACECRAFT WEAPONRY 348
MANUFACTURE ATTACHMENTS 320
SPACECRAFT PILOT 317
MANUFACTURE WEAPONS 241

I am in the process of calculating the PED amount of each skill to help buyers determine the size of esi they will need and so I can calculate esi sizes for buyers wishing to purchase only certain amounts. I am also working on a comprehensive list of prices/ MUs. I will update the info as soon as possible.

If you are interested in making a purchase please send me a PM.

DISCOUNTS!!!!

We are willing to provide discounts on a case by case basis. To qualify for discounts you will need to 1.) purchase an entire skill 2.) purchase multiple entire skills 3.) purchases greater than 2,500 PED.

Additional discounts may be available on a case by case basis.

If you have any questions or would like to reserve a purchase please contact me via private message. I will not skills that are sold or reserved as orders come in.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS!

Thank you for your time; GL to you all!

StevieB

Last edited:
I do find it interesting and potentially concerning to see the multiple use of "we" and "an account liquidation" (indicating more than one) in a sales thread about skills that would collectively be easy to gain with questionable methods, on a forum account that was generated just this month.

Ofc forgive me if I am misguided by paranoia from seeing a number of seemingly autonomous accounts running around lately.... and GL with sale. :)

I find it concerning that everyone in this forum wants a good deal while being asshats. To clarify “we” I mean myself and the person who already sold everything else he had and was going to stop playing due to ass hats that I talked into selling the skills he acquired so that players who need them could get a shot at them without them going to waste in an account that will eventually get deactivated.

What is it about the morons in this forum? If you aren’t crying about prices you cry about the fact that not everyone started playing 15 years ago or you cry about something else. You people really give the game, and above all this forum a bad name.

THREAD UPDATE: we do not do business with people like this. While you are entitled to your self righteous opinion we reserve the right to refuse business to such persons. You can have more ped than anyone else; if you’re better than others because you’ve played longer your ped is not welcome here. We have a blacklist. We will add to it.

Weren't you sales pitching the keys to Hollywood just 2 weeks ago?

***SKILL GIVE AWAY!*** if we sell ALL available skills in less than 30 days we will give away the 2,001 sweat gatherer points to one lucky buyer who has made a previous skill purchase from this listing. (Lucky buyer must provide esi)

:lolup:

I think you misunderstand how give aways work if you seriously believe anyone considers using a 12(ish) ped ESI to skill up on sweating...

Afraid not. At the risk of sounding stupid what are the keys to Hollywood?

I’m very aware of how a give away works. I’m also catching on pretty fast to how the forum works so no it will not surprise me at all if someone offers me a stupid amount for sweat gathering skill points because the moment I act like they’re worthless some moron is going to try and convince me they’re super valuable and the moment I think they’re super valuable the same moron is going to tell me they’re worthless.

Actually not a bad idea. Buy sweat gather points dirt freaking cheap so you can brag about 200k + skills ? god this really is asshat central

Just for info, the Sweat gatherer skill is not chippable.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Finally, someone with valuable information that isn’t a butt! Seriously; thank you for being the first helpful person in this forum!

So just for clarification, these are not your skills you are selling correct? its another player that is selling out?
But you are still in the game and not selling out? May not seem important but it is.

let me understand it correctly, this other person is a old time player that sold out and quitting? or it is a newbie that mortaged his house to buy skills and is quitting right after? because the skills you offering..., doesnt loot like a chipped account.
would you kindly mind sharing the name of the guys whos chippin?
Id also suggest to add the MU on the skill you offering and eventual discount values, also but not last to specify if u intend to provide esi and if so if thats included in the sale MU.
anyway i may be interested in engineering and manufature armor, as long as i miss a few level to craft my own limited spectre.
let me know and thank you.

Add me to the list to never do business with please..
You are just another moron who thinks to make a quick buck in EU

Das - added to the blacklist as requested. You really should get to know someone before judging them ;)

To answer previous questions:

1.) as stated in OP Esi is NOT included. If someone needs help acquiring one we may be able to assist in locating one of the appropriate size.

2.) im currently working on converting the list from skill point values to ped values and will have MUs listed as well. (Hope to have this completed later today).

3.) in case I was not clear on this point already: these are not my skills. Another player has recently decided to stop playing and sold everything they had. They were going to let the account get deactivated because they did not want to take the time to market and negotiate selling their skills. I convinced them not to do so hopingbother players can benifit from getting skills at a good price.

I’m handling the marketing and negotiating (I’m brokering the skills for lack of a better term). You will receive the skills directly from the other player and will pay them directly.

I am hesitant to post this persons information in the thread itself but anyone seriously interested in purchasing skills that pms me will receive the players avatar name and Bert way to contact them as anyone making a purchase will have to meet with them in game to complete the transaction.

If I missed anything please let me know.

PS I do not sell my own skills and as of yet have not chipped any in. I’ve played for just over 3 months and hit evader profession 12 last night. When I tackle a challenge the goal is to dominate and be the best. I will be here for a VERY long time whether anyone likes it or not. I buy and sell houses for a living so the thought of this game making anything close to resembling real money is laughable; however it is a great game for seeing how quickly you can surpass the know it alls who have played for a decade.

Acting as an agent and making a profit is fine, though not the norm. Usually a trader buys the goods, then simply resells, but if what you're doing will work for you both, great.

The thing is this: being a new member and coming into this forum with a chip on your shoulder will get you nothing but crapped on. Acting like a self-righteous asshole will get you no business as well.

Like I was told well over 12 years ago when I came to this forum: "Stop being such a smart ass and pay attention. That way, you'll actually learn something and can have fun."

Good luck, and maybe you've stumbled onto a new skill: BROKER.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back