PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images

Whining about loot

What the fuck is wrong here?

I dont easily complain about loot, but this is just plain bullshit.
    now, I dont mind losing, since hunting just costs ped. I know all that.

But I'm about to make an achievement here in total lack of multipliers.

Already at 11000/15000 into the plongu mission without a SINGLE global.
    In between I've done several daily 3 token missions (spiders, caperons, troxes, feffs etc), all without a SINGLE global.

It's been 25 days already since my last swirlies!!!

Killed well over 2k mobs (with average 1k hp's), cycled well over 10k ped and the highest single multiplier is 12x (a 40-ish ped plongu). ONE FUCKING 12x multi!!!!

I know I'm not a big grinder compared to many others, but this is just outright ridiculous.
    25 days of straight losses.

I took me 13 years to get a 3k hof, and it took me less than 1 month to lose it all.

How come all of a sudden it became totally impossible to get even a 50 ped global???

Well, I can give this guarantee, if I reach the 15k plongu without at least 1 considerable global, all my stuff goes on auction.
    It will be my last achievement because this is just total bullshit.

This gambler needs his dopamine shot now because the Entropia effect is rapidly fading away this way.

Sorry but I really had to vent this out.

*rant out*

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I dont easily complain about loot, but this is just plain bullshit.
    now, I dont mind losing, since hunting just costs ped. I know all that.

But I'm about to make an achievement here in total lack of multipliers.

Already at 11000/15000 into the plongu mission without a SINGLE global.
    In between I've done several daily 3 token missions (spiders, caperons, troxes, feffs etc), all without a SINGLE global.

It's been 25 days already since my last swirlies!!!

Killed well over 2k mobs (with average 1k hp's), cycled well over 10k ped and the highest single multiplier is 12x (a 40-ish ped plongu). ONE FUCKING 12x multi!!!!

I know I'm not a big grinder compared to many others, but this is just outright ridiculous.
    25 days of straight losses.

I took me 13 years to get a 3k hof, and it took me less than 1 month to lose it all.

How come all of a sudden it became totally impossible to get even a 50 ped global???

Well, I can give this guarantee, if I reach the 15k plongu without at least 1 considerable global, all my stuff goes on auction.
    It will be my last achievement because this is just total bullshit.

This gambler needs his dopamine shot now because the Entropia effect is rapidly fading away this way.

*rant out*

I am starting to wonder that with all the eco that is out there and the volatility being balanced out that this is what it comes to now , chasing multipliers, global , HoFs etc arenít what it is about anymore , the only thing that you can base losses off are the constant 90%ers that MA slowly chip away at .

Sadly this is kinda what a lot of players asked for and now regret , less volatility will mean less golden showers etc

I have resorted to being a spectator of twitch grinders and tbh even with the swirls for the Uber hunters it pretty much is the same outcome regardless

Good luck on your future endeavours

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by K_rupT View Post
    I am starting to wonder that with all the eco that is out there and the volatility being balanced out that this is what it comes to now , chasing multipliers, global , HoFs etc arenít what it is about anymore , the only thing that you can base losses off are the constant 90%ers that MA slowly chip away at .

Sadly this is kinda what a lot of players asked for and now regret , less volatility will mean less golden showers etc

I have resorted to being a spectator of twitch grinders and tbh even with the swirls for the Uber hunters it pretty much is the same outcome regardless

Good luck on your future endeavours
    yes, less volatile.
    It's just plain suck now. Just 25~50% looters with an occasional 2 or 3 multi.
    No upward spikes to compensate at least a little bit.
    And that for 25 days on end.

Indeed. not volatile at all, just a steady suck.

Yes, I've been doing the same lately. Just watch streams to see some globals.
    Or shoot some in the feff wave spawn to at least see some shared swirlies.

I have to admit, I have very little experience in HOF backlashes for the simple fact that lootius always ignored me, so without hofs, no hof backlashes.

But this really turned my biggest hof (3k) very sour very quickly. Like a glass of milk on a hot sunny day!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    tilka
    Images
    i got 2 globies on them today

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WildD3mon View Post
    i got 2 globies on them today
    yeah I saw it, you bastard!
    I was just 100mtr away from you.

*rant out*
    I think we are seeing something the real world isn't - "global cooling".

I've long been experimenting with smaller mobs in order to keep turnovers lower, but the kill count higher. For a while I calculated an approximate x100 multiplier every 1k mobs or so. While that may still work on <10 pec mobs, it really doesn't seem to on other stuff.
    I'm encouraged neither by % nor quality at the moment - sigh! Are people with high looter skills happily staying quiet on %, and people with super eco (or rings or whatever) keeping quiet about quality?

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Seems to be a common trend. I personally took a hit in my returns with Loot 2.0, and when I thought I was adapting to the new loot they introduced the looter professions and now I simply can't afford to hunt like I used to.

Activity seems to be at an all time low, let's hope they do a revision of this mess.

That said, just chill and adapt. Give the game a rest if you feel like it but something tells me if you sellout in a rush you'll regret it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Entropia is Dynamic...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yeah I saw it, you bastard!
    I was just 100mtr away from you.
    wong prace wong time!

are you roots are berong to us!

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Do you have spreadsheet to track your returns over time? If not, then how do you know how if you are being treated fairly? If the 3k put you over the % return you are supposed to get, the system will slowly take it back, then it will go back to normal.
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Tier 9 Component x 582 | Omegaton A105, Improved | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Neurstim-A | Robot Cache Strongbox | Pile Of Diamonds x 1000

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast