FYI: The 3 magic number theory

Well if you drop bombs u are gambling. It's very similar to fixed odds betting terminals. They pay on average 94% back. (The more plays you do)
I think you have a miss conception as to how random generators work if you think this is not gambling. Any random number would be checked against some sort of pay table which is what creates the stable returns due to the percentage of winning and losing numbers over time.

I've spent many years here mining. Dropped many bombs.
8 glorious towers.
May the hof be with you.

i always tought the only profit can only come from mu but maybe.... :scratch2:
its good to share theories but i would like you to show me some numbers, and the point were u think im wrong, so i can model the theory and change it with your suggestion.

Last edited:
Close but no

its good to share theories but i would like you to show me some numbers, and the point were u think im wrong, so i can model the theory and change it with your suggestion.

In theory true. (For 99%of players)

In practise not. (For 1% of players)

There will always be lucky people in life who were doing the right click at the right time. While they are a minority of all users they do exist. So TT profit is certainly possible if your extremley lucky.

On the opposite scale are players who will never achieve the stated returns over time that MA mention of 94-96%.

Why? Because they are unlucky and never get the multipliers to catch up the lost return %. No special formula just didn't click at the right time and place.

For players that don't hit the big multipliers then yes the only way to profit is via MU.

Remember thst returns MA state are average and not all will experience that
Some will get less. Some will get more than 100%.
This will still average out for most around 96% (ish).

Which is roughly what most fruit machines take as a return %

When I had my first tower I was 7k PED in profit.
Now that was just lucky and was not based on any previous returns. There are times when you can be in TT profit although it is rare. And can't be done by any method other than just getting lucky with a few big multipliers. All defined by the RNG and paytable.

I will be doing a long run this weekend so will share stats here once done.

Fyi I'm not suggesting that I'm in TT profit. Because I'm not. I've got big hits and spent lots but also dropped gazillions of probes. 2950 ish globals on tracker for mining

I was 19th before I stopped playing (took a break). Now 93th I think lol. Got some catching up to do

May lootius shine upon you.

having had a year (the only one:laugh:) at 106% back, I can certify that it does not come from the MU

snails is right on some points I guess

having had a year (the only one:laugh:) at 106% back, I can certify that it does not come from the MU

snails is right on some points I guess
U had 106 and many hof? Or u had something big in return? If so after u scored big did u see a significant average reduction in return?

What i mean is, out of curiosity, can u give some details about wich year it was and about return type, if only loads of small gobby or just a big score now and then?

U had 106 and many hof? Or u had something big in return? If so after u scored big did u see a significant average reduction in return?

What i mean is, out of curiosity, can u give some details about wich year it was and about return type, if only loads of small gobby or just a big score now and then?

I can tell you how it happened this year but given that the loot system has changed 2 times in the meantime it seems less constructive than before

Back