PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Lootable kill no loot

No loot for PK in lootable zone

As the gallery link shows I did not gain any ammo or loot for the kill. Is a certain HP percentage still required to get loot on other players in lootable?

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it. Think at this they can attack you and not lose anything u can lose your toxic/loot..its so mess up. Wonder why they not fixing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it. Think at this they can attack you and not lose anything u can lose your toxic/loot..its so mess up. Wonder why they not fixing it yet.
    Oh that is really awful I will report it then.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it.
    If someone could please notify the mulaak'f of this I would really appreciate it thanks.

Nearly over 1.5 years later this exploit is still active and ingame. I have reported this pvp-exploit several times and other pvp-exploits still ingame. Really makes lootable pvping unfair:

Lootable pvp exploit still ingame 2020

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by XarcX View Post
    Nearly over 1.5 years later this exploit is still active and ingame. I have reported this pvp-exploit several times and other pvp-exploits still ingame. Really makes lootable pvping unfair:

Lootable pvp exploit still ingame 2020
    did he used a rocket or something ? well just report the dude

1000 times it as been asked MA to remove this absolute NONSENSE "feature"..

I thought that in order to be efficient in PvP you have to be very skilled and well equipped, and why not a bit smart.
    I even thought PvP was an end goal, and even gave the skilling a purpose..
    Now it was very naive, since from MA's point of view it's the opposite.

Looks at how PvP works, Radars are ON in toxic zone, this "feature", Vehicles allowed on oil field, etc..

In toxic zones, just keep an eye on your radar, and flee or suicide when you see a green dot. (many way to do it)
    You can even go mining whith zero risk, just keep a mob following you and keep your HP below 50%.
    So the less evade/dodge you have the better chance you have in toxic zones.. and don't forget, never wear a good armor there..

About the rig, you can go whith ZERO skills if you have few sleipnir. (it's like being 450 HP for almost free)
    People who have to kill you have to shoot 450 +100 = 550 HP at least 2 PED, and you will come back every 1 minute. (people always give up after few kills, seing they just waste money)
    While this, you have same chances to get oil than the fighting people.
    You won't spend anything (very few PEC) and the fighting ones spend alot, noobs end whith positive result, they earn money, while fighting people end whith big losses (tested and approved).

There is really something wrong whith PvP in this game, and it's been so long that I think MA do it on purpose.

I don't know exactly but it's probably good for them that noobs can go PvP and have almost equal chance whith ubers. (even if this absolutely unfair, and even if it's by using "features" that are nonsense and looks like cheat to me)

did he used a rocket or something ? well just report the dude
    No he did not use rocket and I shot more than half the hp down to 0 hp.

The thing is that I reported this same avatar before and other avatars using similar pvp-exploits throughout the years and I never seen any actions and seldom fixes from Mindark. They simply do not care about taking actions against exploits, botting and other unfair bugs, especially when it comes to PVP.

So why did I necro this thread? Well as inspiration from this thread: Just-a-next-useless-thread-into-the-history

It proves yet again over and over that no or barely any actions against bots, exploiters and market manipulators is being done. In this case it is extremely frustrating that you risk getting looted by other players while the exploiting player do not risk anything.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    it's obviously the "swedish tradition of excellence" that keeps this "very high bar for quality" in PVP

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Is lootable pvp even fair for all ?

I mean lets see a miner risks toxic shot and his minerals but i know theere are lots of pk ers who just runs around to loot miners what they risk only the toxic shot.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast