Question: Lootable kill no loot

XarcX

Old Alpha
Xarcx XarcX Seras
No loot for PK in lootable zone

As the gallery link shows I did not gain any ammo or loot for the kill. Is a certain HP percentage still required to get loot on other players in lootable? :confused: :scratch2:

yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it. Think at this they can attack you and not lose anything u can lose your toxic/loot..its so mess up. Wonder why they not fixing it yet.

yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it. Think at this they can attack you and not lose anything u can lose your toxic/loot..its so mess up. Wonder why they not fixing it yet.

Oh that is really awful :( I will report it then.

yes but its an exploit they get warning for doing it.

If someone could please notify the mulaak'f of this I would really appreciate it thanks.

Nearly over 1.5 years later this exploit is still active and ingame. I have reported this pvp-exploit several times and other pvp-exploits still ingame. Really makes lootable pvping unfair:

Lootable pvp exploit still ingame 2020

1000 times it as been asked MA to remove this absolute NONSENSE "feature".. :confused:

I thought that in order to be efficient in PvP you have to be very skilled and well equipped, and why not a bit smart.
I even thought PvP was an end goal, and even gave the skilling a purpose..
Now it was very naive, since from MA's point of view it's the opposite.

Looks at how PvP works, Radars are ON in toxic zone, this "feature", Vehicles allowed on oil field, etc..

In toxic zones, just keep an eye on your radar, and flee or suicide when you see a green dot. (many way to do it)
You can even go mining whith zero risk, just keep a mob following you and keep your HP below 50%.
So the less evade/dodge you have the better chance you have in toxic zones.. and don't forget, never wear a good armor there.. :rolleyes:

About the rig, you can go whith ZERO skills if you have few sleipnir. (it's like being 450 HP for almost free)
People who have to kill you have to shoot 450 +100 = 550 HP at least 2 PED, and you will come back every 1 minute. (people always give up after few kills, seing they just waste money)
While this, you have same chances to get oil than the fighting people.
You won't spend anything (very few PEC) and the fighting ones spend alot, noobs end whith positive result, they earn money, while fighting people end whith big losses (tested and approved).

There is really something wrong whith PvP in this game, and it's been so long that I think MA do it on purpose.

I don't know exactly but it's probably good for them that noobs can go PvP and have almost equal chance whith ubers. (even if this absolutely unfair, and even if it's by using "features" that are nonsense and looks like cheat to me)

did he used a rocket or something ? well just report the dude

No he did not use rocket and I shot more than half the hp down to 0 hp.

The thing is that I reported this same avatar before and other avatars using similar pvp-exploits throughout the years and I never seen any actions and seldom fixes from Mindark. They simply do not care about taking actions against exploits, botting and other unfair bugs, especially when it comes to PVP.

So why did I necro this thread? Well as inspiration from this thread: Just-a-next-useless-thread-into-the-history

It proves yet again over and over that no or barely any actions against bots, exploiters and market manipulators is being done. In this case it is extremely frustrating that you risk getting looted by other players while the exploiting player do not risk anything.

it's obviously the "swedish tradition of excellence" that keeps this "very high bar for quality" in PVP

:dunce:

Is lootable pvp even fair for all ?

I mean lets see a miner risks toxic shot and his minerals but i know theere are lots of pk ers who just runs around to loot miners what they risk only the toxic shot.

Is lootable pvp even fair for all ?

I mean lets see a miner risks toxic shot and his minerals but i know theere are lots of pk ers who just runs around to loot miners what they risk only the toxic shot.

Always the same "argument".. :whiner:

There is no such thing as "Miner" or PKer" in lootable PvP.
Only players in a special zone.

Do you want to be able to go to a toxic zone with minimal risk ?

Get alot of skills, some very nice gear, armor, weapons, etc..

Then you can do whatever you want there, mining, hunting, players killing, even dancing or party whith friends if you want to..

Or... just use stupid feature like keeping your HP below 50% and you're safe mining there. :yay:

You want ZERO risk, then go do mining in the 99.99999% places of EU that are NOT lootable PvP. :rolleyes:
Sorry but I really don't understand people keep coming whith this non sense argument..

What do you want in toxic zone anyway ?
Pyrite is at rig now, because of people keep telling what you just said, so be happy. :girl:

Lootable pvp is a crime and should not exist in a rce at all . I can not understand how MA can suport this activity at all ...

Lootable pvp is a crime and should not exist in a rce at all . I can not understand how MA can suport this activity at all ...

Just an advice,

You should add a smiley when you make a joke, or some people might think you're serious.

And given the foolishness of your statement, they'll probably think you're drunk or on drugs. :drink: :kos:

Just an advice,

You should add a smiley when you make a joke, or some people might think you're serious.

And given the foolishness of your statement, they'll probably think you're drunk or on drugs. :drink: :kos:

There is nothing to joke about here... To take something of someone else with brute force is theft,Robbery and its a criminal act.
If u dont understand that i pity u..

Last edited:

I agree mostly with this, but I would like to just add one small detail here: It's a crime to FORCE a player to have to go through PvP in a RCE game...

I've lost about 120 ped in loot in PvP, but I never entered a PvP area by choice, it was forced on me (have to go through space to get to other planets). MindArk should understand that this is not a good situation for the majority of players in EU, and that all it will ever do is just create upset when real money is lost and garner resentment for the game and space pirates.

If PvP cannot be completely eliminated, fine, but at least don't FORCE people to go through it, it's not good to do that, you stunt your own growth and harm the whole game and all the players in it.

Legends

Last edited:
There is nothing to joke about here... To take something of someone else with brute force is theft,Robbery and its a criminal act.
If u dont understand that i pity u..

Yeah, yeah that's right, and killing someone with a laser rifle is murder ! :sniper:
It's a crime too.

It's already been explained 100 times on this forum.
But this game is full of outlaws at heart... :bandit:

Have you ever thought of starting a career in show business with such good jokes ? :popcorn:

I agree mostly with this, but I would like to just add one small detail here: It's a crime to FORCE a player to have to go through PvP in a RCE game...

I've lost about 120 ped in loot in PvP, but I never entered a PvP area by choice, it was forced on me (have to go through space to get to other planets). MindArk should understand that this is not a good situation for the majority of players in EU, and that all it will ever do is just create upset and when real money is lost and garner resentment for the game and space pirates.

If PvP cannot be completely eliminated, fine, but at least don't FORCE people to go through it, it's not good to do that, you stunt your own growth and harm the whole game and all the players in it.

Legends

Bingo.
Now we're getting somewhere. :)

Bingo.
We're not going anywhere, just same as with ALL PvP threads.

We're not going anywhere but Cloud cuckoo land... :shower:

You think his point is invalid?
You think there is no difference between going into a dangerous situation voluntarily and entering the same situation after being essentially forced to do so?

You think his point is invalid?
You think there is no difference between going into a dangerous situation voluntarily and entering the same situation after being essentially forced to do so?

Life itself is a potentially dangerous situation you've been put into without your consent. :)

Sorry that's not exactly a serious answer, but it has been explained already, and I don't want to have to repeat myself every couple of weeks.
Since all the threads about PvP are being invaded by people who want to play a game by changing the rules that don't suit them. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll give you a link if I have time to search for it.
Otherwise, you can look up old threads about pvp, and you should find the answer.

Yeah, yeah that's right, and killing someone with a laser rifle is murder ! :sniper:
It's a crime too.

It's already been explained 100 times on this forum.
But this game is full of outlaws at heart... :bandit:

Have you ever thought of starting a career in show business with such good jokes ? :popcorn:

Bingo.
We're not going anywhere, just same as with ALL PvP threads.

We're not going anywhere but Cloud cuckoo land... :shower:

lol a facetious attitude is not a counter argument, waste of time really...

Maybe I'll give you a link if I have time to search for it.
Otherwise, you can look up old threads about pvp, and you should find the answer.

OK, sure. Thanks. I guess some historical perspective on the debate wouldn't hurt. I'll look around, but still, on the surface the RCE element still seems to be a pertinent issue.

But maybe it's not. :confused:

I have only been back in game for a few weeks after many years of absence; years ago, I used to hunt miners in the red zone west of Echidna and of course, get hunted there myself when I was mining.

Good times :)

Last edited:
Always the same "argument".. :whiner:

There is no such thing as "Miner" or PKer" in lootable PvP.
Only players in a special zone.
Even if i have lots of skills and all great gears and i am mining in lootable pvp what i mentioned above is still fact its not fair i risk my ores + toxic shot while the pk er just risks toxic shot while we fight.

Do you want to be able to go to a toxic zone with minimal risk ?

Get alot of skills, some very nice gear, armor, weapons, etc..

Then you can do whatever you want there, mining, hunting, players killing, even dancing or party whith friends if you want to..
Its players choice how they want to decrease the risk in pvp by hunting in group of mid level players or the feature this thread is all about or hunt for 10 years to reach a level to what you say.

Or... just use stupid feature like keeping your HP below 50% and you're safe mining there. :yay:

Its not keeping your health below 50%. Its like people who do most damage (spends more) gets to loot. I will use this on lootable as feature always whenever i decide in as its not exploit its loot mechanism.

BTW want to thank the OP for bringing this feature to the community i am using it nicely after reading this thread :)

Tip For OP use vapo on even low hp players you most likely will get the loot.

Tip for others who want to use this feature - use a rocket and shoot yourself in lootable pvp and use reload hat to decrease the health regen. and go in mine hunt dance whatever you want . and repeat the process whenever your health reaches 90% . and if you have repeated the process couple of times you are even imune to vapo.

Last edited:

I've lost about 120 ped in loot in PvP, but I never entered a PvP area by choice, it was forced on me (have to go through space to get to other planets). MindArk should understand that this is not a good situation for the majority of players in EU, and that all it will ever do is just create upset when real money is lost and garner resentment for the game and space pirates.

Legends

I totally agree with this. If peds have real value and if we legally own our avatars then taking something of value from another player without their explicit consent amounts to online theft, which is a crime in any country. I know there's ToS, but you can't legalise something that is illegal with that.

Now planetside there's the toxic shot, buying it is like saying "yeah, I don't mind being looted", but it's not a legal term though. Moreover, there's no such thing in space, and there's no way to fly from one planet to another without going through lootable PvP or paying an additional fee for a warp, which is convenient sometimes, true, but paying that fee everytime isn't a viable option for many players.

To overcome this I would suggest to redo this aspect of the game by introducing PvP tokens, which could be used to purchase weapons and gear. So instead of looting the avatar you would get a certain amount of PvP tokens based on cost to kill. Surely some will try to exploit this, but it's for the devs to balance things out.

A slightly more general discussion going on again -gain --ain...
BUT, we have had changes to space since old threads. The planetary mobs can now be hunted in non-lootable space.

Thus, lootable space is only entered when transferring to a different planet. As it is only stackables mats that can be looted, peds and equipment can be carried safely here.

Personally, I don't think the markets should be 'protected' or 'isolated' from oneanother in this way, but I no longer have quite the opposition to 'forced pvp' that I used to, now that asteroids/moons linked to planets, plus mob areas, can be reached without going into lootable. (I'm not completely sure, but I think Monria:Caly is a bit of an exception maybe still? Does it have a one-way tp costing 7 peds from M>C? but lootable space between them?)

Oke booomer

lol a facetious attitude is not a counter argument, waste of time really...

OK, sure. Thanks. I guess some historical perspective on the debate wouldn't hurt. I'll look around, but still, on the surface the RCE element still seems to be a pertinent issue.

But maybe it's not. :confused:

I have only been back in game for a few weeks after many years of absence; years ago, I used to hunt miners in the red zone west of Echidna and of course, get hunted there myself when I was mining.

Good times :)

Here 2 examples to show this has been answered many times already, and Legends indeed you're right, thanks to confirm, it would be a waste of time to repeat it again and again..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gout-exploit&p=3650073&highlight=#post3650073

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-2-Release-Notes/page7&p=3662729#post3662729

If you read the whole threads, you'll see also that always same people asking to remove PvP, and be sure that these people are the ones knowing nothing about PvP, and will never use it.

Same for people that were crying here about Space Mob being in PvP, now these mob are not in PvP anymore, I bet 99% of these people still never hunt them.

Its not keeping your health below 50%. Its like people who do most damage (spends more) gets to loot. I will use this on lootable as feature always whenever i decide in as its not exploit its loot mechanism.

BTW want to thank the OP for bringing this feature to the community i am using it nicely after reading this thread :)

Tip For OP use vapo on even low hp players you most likely will get the loot.

Tip for others who want to use this feature - use a rocket and shoot yourself in lootable pvp and use reload hat to decrease the health regen. and go in mine hunt dance whatever you want . and repeat the process whenever your health reaches 90% . and if you have repeated the process couple of times you are even imune to vapo.

This "feature" is well known for years already, and as I said earlier, MA's been asked to remove it for quite some time now...

Indeed you're right about the fact it's not 50% rule anymore.
But it's kind of new, and I didn't want to tell about it, since it's same for Kill steal on mob (what we were talking about on other thread lately)

So indeed it's even WORSE now.
I think it apeared whith Codex.

Looks like it's now cost based, same as for mob.

For example on a 100 HP mob, if you did 51 dmg you were sure it could not be stolen.
Now whith new system you can shoot the mob for 90HP (so 90%), but if someone shoot it right after for 91 HP he get the loot. (not exactly about HP since it's probably cost based, but anyway you get the idea)

That sux. :(

And yes it looks like it's now the same in PvP.

So indeed, just keep a mob following you, hitting you, and just heal, you should quickly become unlootable.

Nice you do it, and I hope everyone will do it soon, then maybe MA will finally wake up.. :eureka:

Last edited:
Oke booomer
Meaning what exactly?

Here 2 examples to show this has been answered many times already, and Legends indeed you're right, thanks to confirm, it would be a waste of time to repeat it again and again..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...gout-exploit&p=3650073&highlight=#post3650073

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-2-Release-Notes/page7&p=3662729#post3662729

If you read the whole threads, you'll see also that always same people asking to remove PvP, and be sure that these people are the ones knowing nothing about PvP, and will never use it.

Same for people that were crying here about Space Mob being in PvP, now these mob are not in PvP anymore, I bet 99% of these people still never hunt them.
U dont get it i se i pity u ..

This "feature" is well known for years already, and as I said earlier, MA's been asked to remove it for quite some time now...
So indeed, just keep a mob following you, hitting you, and just heal, you should quickly become unlootable.

Nice you do it, and I hope everyone will do it soon, then maybe MA will finally wake up.. :eureka:
I assume you mean heal with something inefficient, and thus more expensive, and that then counts as you killing yourself when someone else deals the final blow?!
Do you even get 75% of the cost carried over to the next mob you 'interact' with? What a paradise of 'features' we now have if yes. Maybe even the killer's cost carries over??:laugh:
_____
Since I mentioned space pvp, what's with your other earlier comment, though?: "Same for people that were crying here about Space Mob being in PvP, now these mob are not in PvP anymore, I bet 99% of these people still never hunt them."
It could be the start of a fun competition of "How many things are probably wrong with that sentence?" Ok, it's neither a bet nor a competition, so I'll answer it myself. I doubt you can find even 20 people 'commenting' on (edit: against) space mobs being in lootable pvp, let alone 'crying' about it. On the assumption that I am nevertheless one of them in your eyes, even just me sometimes hunting them now would blow your 99% claim out of the water.

Why are people who are so right about lots of things, suddenly so wrong when the subject changes? Have there been any recent studies on this, in a similar style to Dunning/Kruger? I'm genuinely interested, as I have a super hard time getting my head round it.

Edit: However, to be balanced, you have also written suggestions which I can agree with, such as this from lower in one of your linked threads:
"About the point you are talking about, it would be easy to make spawn area bigger (when leaving a planet), and create alot of differents places inside it, where to randomly spawn.
Or even better than random, people could choose which one they want to spawn in when reaching space (then they can't tell "OMG the game mades me spawn exactly where the pirates are!")
Also make all spaceships visible (triangle) even when the pilot is on passenger sit. (2 triangles if 2 people in ship)
Karma should be on players, not ship.
Etc..
There is alot more to do.."

Last edited:
Back