Question: Lootable kill no loot

I assume you mean heal with something inefficient, and thus more expensive, and that then counts as you killing yourself when someone else deals the final blow?!
Do you even get 75% of the cost carried over to the next mob you 'interact' with? What a paradise of 'features' we now have if yes. Maybe even the killer's cost carries over??:laugh:
_____
Since I mentioned space pvp...

I don't get the first part.
Not sure what you mean, but I didn't talk at all about hitting oneself whith rocket. (even if it maybe works that way also)
Indeed if a mob hit you for more amount than the player who would kill you, then it's considered than the mob killed you, so no loot for the killer.

Even before, it was about 50% HP, so if someone wanted to kill a player there, seing he was below 50%, the killer would have to heal the player BEFORE to kill him..

That's beyond stupidity to me.

Now it's not about cost to heal or whatever..
Who care about 5PED heal and 0.5PED armor if you can walk quietly in a lootable area with 500PED of loot in inventory ?
The fact these places are suposed to be lootable, and that just by using a "feature" of the game makes you unlootable shows there is something wrong here..
It's pretty simple to understand that it makes the very concept of lootable PvP totaly useless.

As for Space PvP, it was absolutely not meant to you.
If you asked for it, and now you go to hunt space mob, nice, you're part of the 1%.
Now maybe it's 10%, who care ?
Numbers are not my part..
What I mean is that people who usually ask for things like that will then never use it.

As I said "I bet that", I have no data.
So I bet it, you bet the opposite, the only way to know it for sure would be to ask data to MA.

I don't think I'm overestimating my knowledge in this area.
About the time I use for the game, I'd say I use 99% of it ingame, and 1% on forum.
So most thing I know are from people ingame, I always been interested by PvP matters in this game, for 14 years.
Lot of people play the game, and never talk here on forum.
Most of them talk directly to MA by support case.

I don't know everything, far from it, so of course I can be wrong, but I usually tend to talk only about what I know.

Now this subject is not an exact science, it's more about how people feel about it, and some questions about it can be discussed almost like philosophy.
BUT for that you have to bring arguments, which is never the case for most people who ask to ban PvP.
They get stuck saying bullshit like "stealing is bad"...
They compare things that aren't comparable, so the discussion is sterile.

Not sure what you mean, but I didn't talk at all about hitting oneself whith rocket. (even if it maybe works that way also)
Indeed if a mob hit you for more amount than the player who would kill you, then it's considered than the mob killed you, so no loot for the killer.

[...on players wanting things changed:]
What I mean is that people who usually ask for things like that will then never use it.

Ok, I was also trying to understand something I was unaware of, now that it is no longer: mob does >50% damage to your health = safe loot.
The mob does not automatically have a cost to harm you, as far as I can see. What we have now is that armour decay and heals you perform on yourself count towards the loot the mob will pay out if you kill it.
I didn't realise this could still be used in some way to have a kill calculation think the mob had a higher 'cost' than a pvp-er. What I meant was that if you use cheap heals, then this crazy kind of 'cost counter' will not go up as much as if you use a more expensive box such as a 2350 (or whatever it is called - I forget). Ofc armour may quickly get up to 1 ped of cost as well, and keep you safe that way.

In the past it has often taken many people using a feature in a certain way for MA to change it, yes, so maybe more need to be doing this.

Ok, I understand what you mean on the other issue. On the other hand, sometimes MA implements a request in a way which is unattractive, so becomes underused more because of that.
On space mobs - I used to hunt them and get esis occassionally. I don't know about all space mobs, but hermits are not giving me any now they have returned. Personally I like it that people can space hunt using quads more now, and get more of an idea of space, but now it is possibly poor loot which may have taken over as a deterrant.

Ok, I was also trying to understand something I was unaware of, now that it is no longer: mob does >50% damage to your health = safe loot...

I don't know exactly how it works now, since the change, when mob AND player shoot at you in lootable zone.
Is it cost based for mob too (including heal), or just damage based like it was before.
I'll test it soon.

But considering mob kill steal way changed lately as explained before.
And what Mike said, it's very likely that the change has also affected PvP.

What I'm saying is that the player who get a kill on an other player should get the loot whatever happened before.
It would prevent all kinds of cheating.

Anyway if someone is not able to keep his avatar full HP when inside PvP zone, then maybe he should not be there..

If it's now only cost based then another way to be unlootable;

Just ask a friend to shoot you (not kill) while you heal yourself, then go in lootable PvP, when a guy will kill you there he should not get your loot.
I will test it also.
If it's cost based then ask your friend to spend 5PED shooting at you, you should be safe.
And maybe it works even for space..

So I don't get why some people still asking to remove lootable PvP zones, since practically there is already not anymore.. :rolleyes:

Even if i have lots of skills and all great gears and i am mining in lootable pvp what i mentioned above is still fact its not fair i risk my ores + toxic shot while the pk er just risks toxic shot while we fight.
it would be fair if player that killed other player can get tt amount of his stackables that killer has
example:
1) i killed other player that has 100 ped tt ores, i dont have anything that can be looted, as result i can`t loot his ores;
2) i killed other player that has 100 ped tt ores, i have 10 ped stackables trash that can be looted by others, as result i would get only 10 ped tt ores from killed player
something like that

Even before, it was about 50% HP, so if someone wanted to kill a player there, seing he was below 50%, the killer would have to heal the player BEFORE to kill him..

That's beyond stupidity to me.

Now it's not about cost to heal or whatever..
Who care about 5PED heal and 0.5PED armor if you can walk quietly in a lootable area with 500PED of loot in inventory ?
The fact these places are suposed to be lootable, and that just by using a "feature" of the game makes you unlootable shows there is something wrong here..
It's pretty simple to understand that it makes the very concept of lootable PvP totaly useless.

As for Space PvP, it was absolutely not meant to you.
If you asked for it, and now you go to hunt space mob, nice, you're part of the 1%.
Now maybe it's 10%, who care ?
Numbers are not my part..

As I said "I bet that", I have no data.
So I bet it, you bet the opposite, the only way to know it for sure would be to ask data to MA.

I don't think I'm overestimating my knowledge in this area.
About the time I use for the game, I'd say I use 99% of it ingame, and 1% on forum.
So most thing I know are from people ingame, I always been interested by PvP matters in this game, for 14 years.
Lot of people play the game, and never talk here on forum.
Most of them talk directly to MA by support case.

I don't know everything, far from it, so of course I can be wrong, but I usually tend to talk only about what I know.

Now this subject is not an exact science, it's more about how people feel about it, and some questions about it can be discussed almost like philosophy.
BUT for that you have to bring arguments, which is never the case for most people who ask to ban PvP.
They get stuck saying bullshit like "stealing is bad"...
They compare things that aren't comparable, so the discussion is sterile.

What i collored red and made bold says all about u ...

If you see an avatar with mobs on them, just pull mobs from him, bop him with a low damage weapon with high range if TP chip charging to stop concentration, close distance with speed buff and FAP his ass up to full HP before killing.
Decent armor will negate mob damage.

Modern problems require modern solutions.

MA won't fix it, and will only make it easier for people to escape.
Want to place a vehicle and recall it to storage to safely store loots from lootable PvP? OK
Want to see people on radar 400 meters away so no gun can reach you or you have plenty of time to run into a mob / TP away? OK
Want to dedicate 10-20k USD for skills & gear and expect a fair environment where you can sneak up and pwn noobs idiotic enough to venture into a lootable PvP zone without proper protection? Nope

"Welcome to Entropia Universe where you can hunt with auto clickers and use aim assist in PvP with no repercussion! Just spend (give us) your money, we don't care."
- MindArk PE AB (probably)*

*Not an actual quote.

Respectfully,
- VH

Last edited:
Back