PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is lootable pvp even fair for all ?

I mean lets see a miner risks toxic shot and his minerals but i know theere are lots of pk ers who just runs around to loot miners what they risk only the toxic shot.
    Always the same "argument"..

There is no such thing as "Miner" or PKer" in lootable PvP.
    Only players in a special zone.

Do you want to be able to go to a toxic zone with minimal risk ?

Get alot of skills, some very nice gear, armor, weapons, etc..

Then you can do whatever you want there, mining, hunting, players killing, even dancing or party whith friends if you want to..

Or... just use stupid feature like keeping your HP below 50% and you're safe mining there.

You want ZERO risk, then go do mining in the 99.99999% places of EU that are NOT lootable PvP.
    Sorry but I really don't understand people keep coming whith this non sense argument..

What do you want in toxic zone anyway ?
    Pyrite is at rig now, because of people keep telling what you just said, so be happy.

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Lootable pvp is a crime and should not exist in a rce at all . I can not understand how MA can suport this activity at all ...

Hi, your account was created on the following date 2004-09-26.
    Regards,
    Entropia Support

Quote Originally Posted by LAZZ View Post
    Lootable pvp is a crime and should not exist in a rce at all . I can not understand how MA can suport this activity at all ...
    Just an advice,

You should add a smiley when you make a joke, or some people might think you're serious.

And given the foolishness of your statement, they'll probably think you're drunk or on drugs.

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Just an advice,

You should add a smiley when you make a joke, or some people might think you're serious.

And given the foolishness of your statement, they'll probably think you're drunk or on drugs.
    There is nothing to joke about here... To take something of someone else with brute force is theft,Robbery and its a criminal act.
    If u dont understand that i pity u..
    Last edited by LAZZ; 02-04-2020 at 23:54.

Hi, your account was created on the following date 2004-09-26.
    Regards,
    Entropia Support

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I agree mostly with this, but I would like to just add one small detail here: It's a crime to FORCE a player to have to go through PvP in a RCE game...

I've lost about 120 ped in loot in PvP, but I never entered a PvP area by choice, it was forced on me (have to go through space to get to other planets). MindArk should understand that this is not a good situation for the majority of players in EU, and that all it will ever do is just create upset when real money is lost and garner resentment for the game and space pirates.

If PvP cannot be completely eliminated, fine, but at least don't FORCE people to go through it, it's not good to do that, you stunt your own growth and harm the whole game and all the players in it.

Legends
    Last edited by Legends; 02-05-2020 at 01:07.
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

There is nothing to joke about here... To take something of someone else with brute force is theft,Robbery and its a criminal act.
    If u dont understand that i pity u..
    Yeah, yeah that's right, and killing someone with a laser rifle is murder !
    It's a crime too.

It's already been explained 100 times on this forum.
    But this game is full of outlaws at heart...

Have you ever thought of starting a career in show business with such good jokes ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TS TSEC CRYPTO
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    I agree mostly with this, but I would like to just add one small detail here: It's a crime to FORCE a player to have to go through PvP in a RCE game...

I've lost about 120 ped in loot in PvP, but I never entered a PvP area by choice, it was forced on me (have to go through space to get to other planets). MindArk should understand that this is not a good situation for the majority of players in EU, and that all it will ever do is just create upset and when real money is lost and garner resentment for the game and space pirates.

If PvP cannot be completely eliminated, fine, but at least don't FORCE people to go through it, it's not good to do that, you stunt your own growth and harm the whole game and all the players in it.

Legends
    Bingo.
    Now we're getting somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TSCRYPTO View Post
    Bingo.
    Now we're getting somewhere.
    Bingo.
    We're not going anywhere, just same as with ALL PvP threads.

We're not going anywhere but Cloud cuckoo land...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TS TSEC CRYPTO
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Bingo.
    We're not going anywhere, just same as with ALL PvP threads.

We're not going anywhere but Cloud cuckoo land...
    You think his point is invalid?
    You think there is no difference between going into a dangerous situation voluntarily and entering the same situation after being essentially forced to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by TSCRYPTO View Post
    You think his point is invalid?
    You think there is no difference between going into a dangerous situation voluntarily and entering the same situation after being essentially forced to do so?
    Life itself is a potentially dangerous situation you've been put into without your consent.

Sorry that's not exactly a serious answer, but it has been explained already, and I don't want to have to repeat myself every couple of weeks.
    Since all the threads about PvP are being invaded by people who want to play a game by changing the rules that don't suit them.

Maybe I'll give you a link if I have time to search for it.
    Otherwise, you can look up old threads about pvp, and you should find the answer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast