Lets see if MindArk does anything about harassment

Yes, I seen him do that on your Twitch stream and thought ok at first but continual childish behavior got a bit unnerving.

Maybe he skipped this part of #3 :eyecrazy:

8. Rules of Conduct for the Entropia Universe

As a participant in the virtual universe of the Entropia Universe You are required to abide the general community principles and respect the feelings and rights of other participants to use the Entropia Universe, It is Your responsibility to read and understand these rules.

Please note that additional rules and policies may apply to each Entropia Universe Planet.

The Entropia Universe account rules of conduct include, but are not limited to, the following regulations:
1.You may not impersonate any person, including a MindArk’s employee, agent or affiliate or another Participant, or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one. You may not create any society in the Entropia Universe that would indicate such links.
2.You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.
3.You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.
4.You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libellous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe.
5.You may not register details on an Avatar hosting an explicit or implicit racist, hateful, degrading, religious, sexual or other form of offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable alias.
6.You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.
7.You may not use the Entropia Universe to engage in any misleading or deceptive activity.
8.You may not create and/or join a society or a team within the Entropia Universe that are based on any sexist, racist, degrading, hateful or otherwise objectionable philosophy directed towards companies, persons or organizations.
9.You may not use the official Entropia Universe website and/or the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, to provide or to facilitate access to or to distribute illegal software or materials, including software or materials that infringes MindArk’s or third party proprietary rights.
10.You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.
11.You may not spread any rumours, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.
12.You may not provide MindArk, MindArk’s Partners or affiliates, in the context of Your participation in the Entropia Universe, with false or inaccurate information, including false reporting to MindArk’s Support and false information during Account registration.
13.You may not post or convey any other Participants’ Personal Information and/or Login Details, in, on or outside the Entropia Universe.
14.Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.
15.You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibition includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

Last edited:
The comments in the screencap alone are worth a nice warning ban.

:dunce:

Hmmm twice today I've needed that icon. Oh, EU.

if he knows who gives the ETA of MA, it will be better not to talk about it :dunce:

Yes, I seen him do that on your Twitch stream and thought ok at first but continual childish behavior got a bit unnerving.

Maybe he skipped this part of #3 :eyecrazy:

8. Rules of Conduct for the Entropia Universe

As a participant in the virtual universe of the Entropia Universe You are required to abide the general community principles and respect the feelings and rights of other participants to use the Entropia Universe, It is Your responsibility to read and understand these rules.

Please note that additional rules and policies may apply to each Entropia Universe Planet.

The Entropia Universe account rules of conduct include, but are not limited to, the following regulations:
1.You may not impersonate any person, including a MindArk’s employee, agent or affiliate or another Participant, or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one. You may not create any society in the Entropia Universe that would indicate such links.
2.You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums.
3.You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.
4.You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libellous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe.
5.You may not register details on an Avatar hosting an explicit or implicit racist, hateful, degrading, religious, sexual or other form of offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable alias.
6.You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.
7.You may not use the Entropia Universe to engage in any misleading or deceptive activity.
8.You may not create and/or join a society or a team within the Entropia Universe that are based on any sexist, racist, degrading, hateful or otherwise objectionable philosophy directed towards companies, persons or organizations.
9.You may not use the official Entropia Universe website and/or the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, to provide or to facilitate access to or to distribute illegal software or materials, including software or materials that infringes MindArk’s or third party proprietary rights.
10.You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.
11.You may not spread any rumours, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.
12.You may not provide MindArk, MindArk’s Partners or affiliates, in the context of Your participation in the Entropia Universe, with false or inaccurate information, including false reporting to MindArk’s Support and false information during Account registration.
13.You may not post or convey any other Participants’ Personal Information and/or Login Details, in, on or outside the Entropia Universe.
14.Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.
15.You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibition includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

They told me that in pvp it's fine - I know that's not this situation, but if the same act is all good in another setting, I doubt they'll be that upset about it elsewhere.

They told me that in pvp it's fine - I know that's not this situation, but if the same act is all good in another setting, I doubt they'll be that upset about it elsewhere.

Well when the guy is claiming that he eats lunch with MindArk everyday and being a douche bag at the same time gives a pretty bad impression on who is running this game. If I were MindArk I would care a bit :wise:

But I completely agree they wont do shit about it.

You don't have to hide the name, it's not a scamming accusation.

You don't have to hide the name, it's not a scamming accusation.
exactly!
give the guy the "medal" he deserve, if he's a kiddo...well....everyone are learning from their mistakes in this life afterall.

You all need some Creature Controll Pills in your Inv - fun can be on your side :p

Wheres MA statement on this ? Looking forward how it will evolve:)

EDIT: James|MindArk reading thread atm.

Doubt he actually has any connection to MA while its obnoxious behavior its hardly worthy of a statement from MA, give him a warning and a temp ban if he does similar again perma his ass.

Might be worth a complaint with the Swedish consumer department.

Clearly if this person is in communication with Mindark employees and proclaiming an advantage and immunity from punishment, they might want to know. And if Mindark is failing to enforce the EULA by allowing this player to continue without punishment, then they would be failing their own Agreement and terms and conditions in violation of the consumer laws.

Gets to a point when lack of doing anything at all forces us players to seek remedies that could be a pain in the ass for the company. As consumers we not only have the right, but the expectation of action.

Clearly if this person is in communication with Mindark employees and proclaiming an advantage and immunity from punishment, they might want to know. And if Mindark is failing to enforce the EULA by allowing this player to continue without punishment, then they would be failing their own Agreement and terms and conditions in violation of the consumer laws.

Gets to a point when lack of doing anything at all forces us players to seek remedies that could be a pain in the ass for the company. As consumers we not only have the right, but the expectation of action.

A men to that !

Certain person has been mob training the feffoid wave event for some time now. Lets see if mindark does anything about this.

The guy asked for it even gave him a fourth chance :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyObliviousMangetoutDoritosChip

nah, this poor guy just doesnt have a tp chip or vehicle and he just came running in from fort fury.
Sadly the path goes straight through the feff spawn. Hence the trail

;)

*edit* next time just a be gentleman and offer to pick him up from the TP and FLY him to the wave spawn.

problem solved ;)

nah, this poor guy just doesnt have a tp chip or vehicle and he just came running in from fort fury.
Sadly the path goes straight through the feff spawn. Hence the trail

;)

*edit* next time just a be gentleman and offer to pick him up from the TP and FLY him to the wave spawn.

problem solved ;)

Ahhhh see now the truth comes out... he needed help to get to spawn... poor lil fella... lucky he didn't start from down at Ashi… god know's what else he would have brought with him...

If I had to guess he was just bullshitting, but yeah, if he's doing this kind of stuff intentionally and repeatedly it definitely warrants a warning or account suspension.

Didn't know anyone was mob training the Feff's im never there. Random mob trains are kinda funny but repeated to disrupt hunting is not. Think everyone is allowed one mob train where it's like bravo haha you got me. If you can't survive it. After that it's against the ToS. Perhaps tell him to mob train the Ashi rig since it's the only place it is allowed? You can train that all day because it is PvP and part of it.

Reactions: das
Didn't know anyone was mob training the Feff's im never there. Random mob trains are kinda funny but repeated to disrupt hunting is not. Think everyone is allowed one mob train where it's like bravo haha you got me. If you can't survive it. After that it's against the ToS. Perhaps tell him to mob train the Ashi rig since it's the only place it is allowed? You can train that all day because it is PvP and part of it.

When i was gathering sweat on LA 42, one year ago, we were getting constant mob trains. For fun i did it 1 (ONE) time - got instantly locked. Had to apologize and ask my account unlocked.

I guess admins act with varying speeds on diferent cases. :dunce:

When i was gathering sweat on LA 42, one year ago, we were getting constant mob trains. For fun i did it 1 (ONE) time - got instantly locked. Had to apologize and ask my account unlocked.

Probably bad timing on your part and multiple people sent in a complaint raising a red flag. So I'd say a case of just wrongly accused for multiple mob trains by multiple people.

You don't want to be the last car through a speed trap.

The comments in the screencap alone are worth a nice warning ban.

There is somewhere a text like, "You may not claim an affiliation with MA unless you relly have one". Edit: It's under Point 1: or claim having association with MindArk if You do not really are/have one.

Back