FEN Event Announcement

On ark they are not dropping, or I am bugged or something. 5k cycled. not one single token. All level 50-100 mobs.

So, screw these losers. They are not worth my time or money anymore.

MA is full of incompetence, and it just never ends.

On ark they are not dropping, or I am bugged or something. 5k cycled. not one single token. All level 50-100 mobs.

They can be quite rare but ive looted them on every planet ive tested (everywhere except toulan cus toulan suuuucks)

Maybe the drop rate on other planets is bugged, or maybe it's intentional, or maybe you've had a string of bad luck.

However, they are dropping like crazy from spiders, you can just watch people's livestream and see it. So my question to you is: if you are literally trying to farm them, why are you making it so hard on yourself? Go to the motherflipping mob that is clearly dropping them at a good rate.

I've done some runs on cyrene/ark and although i've dropped tokens I also think they are dropping at a lower rate than on caly.

Or its simply random and you have had bad luck!

While others who did 1k hunt on Spiders at Takuta looted 7-8 tokens, I got zero on 1k hunt, same area same mob.

how about someone from mindark answer will Gold tokens change tt value from 1ped to 1 pec

How bout it MA? Don't you supposedly read the forums and this thread? What's the word!?!!

They out of office for weekend and hungover from the test workshop give them until monday afternoon :laugh:

Or its simply random and you have had bad luck!

While others who did 1k hunt on Spiders at Takuta looted 7-8 tokens, I got zero on 1k hunt, same area same mob.
Yesterday i had 1k ped ammo run and didn't looted any tokens but next 200ped ammo got me 5platinium and 7gold. Spiders ofc

this is pretty much exactly what I've been suggesting in the past (one of my ideas), limited-time tokens you can get anywhere and are tradeable so newbies can sell em to veterans who can trade em in for powerful items. and the items are limited edition too, creating urgency (ideally). nice to see this :)

Started looted Gold tokens on Ark Moon yesterday. Once got 4 in a single loot (was not even a global). The drop rate will be erratic with the chance of looting multiple tokens per loot event. I don't hunt 50+ so no comment on Platinum tokens.

Peace, Miles

I think it's INSANE that you have to use tokens AND pay to get a prize?? wtf is that?
And people doing this math shows it's actually a huge loss to get those items.
Something makes no sense.

And yes, nothing for crafters/miners? How great of a anniversary event - it's more of a money making event per usual. would it kill them to "give" stuff away. I know it's possible to not mess up the economy and still hook paying customers up.

Well it got me to depo, and I already want my money back.

Just for fun

There is nothing for miners, nothing for crafters and nothing (but a great loss of peds) for hunters that can´t kill lvl 50 and above.

I enjoyed my hour in the event. Got myself 3 goldtokens. I will save them and put them in my apartment. They seem to be of more value to mr TT than to the vendor that was stated already removed from game about 6 months ago...
I also realized during the hunt that my plates were still on my polarisarmor. That was a good thing.

I would have preferred to have unexpected things in the loot instead, some underwear, some blue ladies shoes from combibo. Some Umbranoids.. Some good old stuff for memories sake. That would have been more like a 15 year anniversary to me.

Wow thats alot of crybabies, haters gonna hate.
Do you guys act like this irl also? lol

There is nothing for miners, nothing for crafters and nothing (but a great loss of peds) for hunters that can´t kill lvl 50 and above.

I enjoyed my hour in the event. Got myself 3 goldtokens. I will save them and put them in my apartment. They seem to be of more value to mr TT than to the vendor that was stated already removed from game about 6 months ago...
I also realized during the hunt that my plates were still on my polarisarmor. That was a good thing.

I would have preferred to have unexpected things in the loot instead, some underwear, some blue ladies shoes from combibo. Some Umbranoids.. Some good old stuff for memories sake. That would have been more like a 15 year anniversary to me.

Wholeheartedly agree! A 15 year anniversary should really lean on EUs history. What SHOULD be able to loot from ALL kind of mobs were clothing with Project Entropia logo. FEN tokens that could be refined into shrap with a 105 % conversion. Some fun items like FEN fire crackers. And an Umbranoid genetics experiment gone wrong, turning into Umbranoid uprising were we could loot FEN Shortblades and what not. It'd a nice trip down memory lane for those who were around to experience umbras in the past. And what about calmusoids?

FEN candy, creatures pills etc. should also be looted imho ..wouldn't cost MA much, but it'd be FUN to participate in the event if. What abouut FEN edition creature capsule Umbranoid Queen or something? :)

FEN is just this: a giveaway orgy to the top 5 hunters with highest turnover. The Gold L items are just laughable in terms of markup cost. The pills will be bought by the said top 5 turnover EU addicts in 1-2 weeks. What FEN is celebrating is this: MA screwing over 95 % of the player base in any and every event - since 2003 :D

Last edited:

Yes I do when I am invited to a birthday party and I can't have any cake, because I don't have the same occupation as the one having the birthday. I usually leave then and buy myself a piece of cake somewhere else.
Going to a birthday party just watching people eating cake when I can't have any SUCKS :(

I WAN'T CAKE TO GOD DAMN IT :eyecrazy:

Even, EVEN if you might like this event you have to admit that this is just next "fail event" from MA and a full list of things could be done better.

I've had little bit different idea of what anniversary means and what comes with it.

EA announce CNC games remaster to their 25 years anniversary.
Blizzard with Starcraft remaster was the same thing.

This is SOMETHING, but can you consider this event as right thing to celebrate 15 years anniversary ?

:)
Well arent we all invited to this event? I thought we were.
10 yrs ago I killed lvl50 mobs (ie atrox prowlers and stalkers) it cost more then when I kill them today but it was doable, its all depending on skills.
Shouldnt higher level avatars kill mobs more eco then noobs? I sure think so after all time and effort ubers have spent in this mmo.

Yes I do when I am invited to a birthday party and I can't have any cake, because I don't have the same occupation as the one having the birthday. I usually leave then and buy myself a piece of cake somewhere else.
Going to a birthday party just watching people eating cake when I can't have any SUCKS :(

I WAN'T CAKE TO GOD DAMN IT :eyecrazy:

Even, EVEN if you might like this event you have to admit that this is just next "fail event" from MA and a full list of things could be done better.

I've had little bit different idea of what anniversary means and what comes with it.

This is SOMETHING, but can you consider this event as right thing to celebrate 15 years anniversary ?

It is a matter of perspective, some might say this is the best event MA ever did. Even full time pirates and wave hunters are now hunting hardcore and even on taxed, it's CRAAAZY :cool:
When you're not having fun it may look to to that the people at the party are not having fun either, but, don't just assume that until you see the CLD revenues.
MA may have the camera/HUD project implemented by the end of the event or shortly after so you can add EU to the list of remastered games.

Enjoy the cake :dunce:

so not even an item lootable during the event? Seriously???

And you even have to pay the tt value of the item in addition of the cost of the tokens??

which means for gold tokens we are now paying for the markup via our loots? this is the biggest scam ever!

You not only want to take our money but now want us to pay you the markup also!
What is left for players??? Where is the fun? at least in SGA and TEN you had a chance to loot something by yourself, not just farm stupid tokens!

sell tokens to other players.

same mechanism as sell event strongboxes to other players. no clue what you're complaining about. ped value of items is exactly the ped you have to pay for it, and the tokens you can farm yourself. and that is the point, namely to make people hunt a lot (which many would do anyway). the tokens are nothing but a bonus, just like the strongboxes are

Due to trade-able tokens this event will be virtually over in 2 weeks. All good items will be bought, not won, by the deep pockets then they'll be 3 months of crap items.

Untrade-able tokens and leave shop open till everything bought would have been better.

to involve low level players then you would have to make token drops very common (didn't seem to be the case when I played a little yesterday). plus you already got that system in place with mayhem tokens, which you can only farm yourself.

and even the crap items are limited edition, so they are worth getting

only thing that makes no sense here is the tokens are tt-able for 1 ped. at least that makes em worth more than 1 ped by default

and having at least 3 kinds of tokens with different rarities/level requirements would've been much better. lowest being very common drop

Last edited:
How bout it MA? Don't you supposedly read the forums and this thread? What's the word!?!!

what's wrong with having an unclear economical situation?! speculate on it. if you think they get nerfed, sell em now, if you think the value stays, keep em. that's lots of fun, just like with event boxes. who says the value is bugged in the first place...

can't believe how many people get tricked into thinking that this is about the prizes when it is about THE TOKENS THEMSELVES. you all should read some Kaiji or even fucking Liar Game to learn how to think outside the box

Last edited:

wow do you really need to mention the two biggest ripoff companies in this comparison?! :laugh:

and you should play some more EU, really :laugh:

definitely, yes. but I can't see what I have to do with a statement I made. that's called an ad hominem and is not a valid argument

Great event MA

Great event MA! The best kind of event so far. The items that are really good are hard to get and the rest are just a bonus if you happen to get some tokens. Also, is worth being able to play at a higher skill level and it is obvious that it is so.
People complain that it is for high skill players. Well... become the high skill players and take advantage of that fact. For a long time, having skills was not that big of a deal.

They could do something for mining and crafting. Put some BP's that need some ores that are so deep you need insane skills to find them, and the crafted item is really efficient so it can be sold for high markup. Something with low decay/high ammo/probe burn.

That way, it makes sense for people to keep skills and try to get better.

Great event MA! The best kind of event so far. The items that are really good are hard to get and the rest are just a bonus if you happen to get some tokens. Also, is worth being able to play at a higher skill level and it is obvious that it is so.
People complain that it is for high skill players. Well... become the high skill players and take advantage of that fact. For a long time, having skills was not that big of a deal.

They could do something for mining and crafting. Put some BP's that need some ores that are so deep you need insane skills to find them, and the crafted item is really efficient so it can be sold for high markup. Something with low decay/high ammo/probe burn.

That way, it makes sense for people to keep skills and try to get better.

okay so please explain to me, as this event is for high skilled players only, why are there lvl 10 and 20 UL weapons in the vendor? that doesnt really make sense according to the whole "skill up to get uber" scheme. skilling up and waste several ten or hundred thousand peds just to gather a lvl 20 weapon? yeah no. doesnt really make me wanne skill harder

the only thing this does is feeding the gambling addicts. and big time this time.

okay so please explain to me, as this event is for high skilled players only, .
I agree with Black Hawk, so many people are hunting, there's just not enough spawns, not enough spawn rate and not enough time to hunt as much as some would want to...

This is your opinion and probably morfoc and a few others that consider themselves loosing before even analyzing properly a situation and when you do, you look at things from a wrong (imo) angle.

Not everyone is loosing tens of thousands skilling up; not everyone was thinking they can just farm up and get 2k tokens or even 250... to get the item for a price they thought it was OK. It's all a matter of perspective. Looks like MA's perspective was the right one. You can look at the level of activity by pressing J and noticing 3 times more people than on a regular evening. You can go to Takuta or Notus hunting grounds and see how many people are killing there, or you can just sit here in the forums and troll the events like always, get together with morfoc and sing the apocalypse song you two know too well :yay:

I think they should of had the lower level UL weapons require Gold FEN and not Plat FEN...but a ton of gold FEN...that way low level players could of had a target to go for but would still need to grind hard to get them. Then had it that 50+ mobs only looted Plat FEN and 49 below only looted Gold FEN. Then had a third token that looted from all mobs and was solely for the pills and L items.

ie:
Plat token - 50+ mobs - UL items requiring 50 or over prof to use
Gold token - 49- mobs - UL items requiring under level 50 prof to use
Silver or Bronze token - all mobs - (L) items and pills.

Perhaps they should have asked the players for ideas before hand?

I agree with Black Hawk, so many people are hunting, there's just not enough spawns, not enough spawn rate and not enough time to hunt as much as some would want to...

This is your opinion and probably morfoc and a few others that consider themselves loosing before even analyzing properly a situation and when you do, you look at things from a wrong (imo) angle.

Not everyone is loosing tens of thousands skilling up; not everyone was thinking they can just farm up and get 2k tokens or even 250... to get the item for a price they thought it was OK. It's all a matter of perspective. Looks like MA's perspective was the right one. You can look at the level of activity by pressing J and noticing 3 times more people than on a regular evening. You can go to Takuta or Notus hunting grounds and see how many people are killing there, or you can just sit here in the forums and troll the events like always, get together with morfoc and sing the apocalypse song you two know too well :yay:

Well it's simple. You get 55-65 ped per platinum token. That's an extra global in my book, so it's pure profit on top of the "real" globals.
If you think for one second there is another reason that people are hunting the spiders then I guess you do.
Good luck with your thoughts.
We all lose and bori gets the prize.
The people in here are all right. This is NOT a 15 year celebration event. It's not even an uber event, it's not about high skill. It's an event for the richest of the richest to get the main prize. (and maybe one of them pistols).

Perhaps they should have asked the players for ideas before hand?

They can never get only unbiased opinions about this. Everyone is running through their own filters and everyone wants a more favorable event for themselves, but honestly, so far, people (low levels, because higher levels are very busy killing) only regret they don't have enough skill or gear to get for the L50+ mobs which is the whole point of the game: PLAY IT, actively, go hard on events, gear up, skill up. Because if you (not you, you, Darth Revan) are a low level and only waiting for events to come to play a couple of hours in a weekend, yeah, your chances for good items should be 0 from the start, forever. There is MU that should motivate you to push harder and skill and gear will follow. :wtg:

Back