How rare are the gold tokens?

Gollum_42

Old
Phill No1 Jackson
I've been killing the shared snarks and fefoids, i have killed over 200 of each, and cycled at least 500 ped in ammo, but have yet to see a coin (even 2 fefoid globals).

Is this a lot of hunting (it sure is for me) are other getting coins from either of these? or am I unlucky?

Edit: I finally got one after cycling just short of 1k ped ammo, 6 hours, 350 odd fefoids, 200 odd snarks 50 odd Allophul.

I guess it is based on ped cycled and not luck after all. Cheer All.

Edit 2: Finished the 1k Fefoid mission, have clocked up around 12 hours, almost 2.5k ped ammo cycled and have gained 5 tokens, this is a better average than the first one, but not really raking them in either. Thankyou everyone for your posts.

Last edited:
Been hunting on and off all day since the FEN got announced, tried various mobs and the only coin i got was a gold on a shared Feff Clan Warlord on the BackWhateverItsCalled event.

Could be just me though, since my returns today have been abysmal

Am counting 3 gold now. 2 seperate loots on plongu

loot 4 in 4hours hunt 2separate loot

I had 5 coins in an hour on spiders. It was the very first hour of the event so could had been a higher drop rate. Will test some more to see if the droprate remains the same.

Not rare..I received one at 1 hour into hunting..Yay me! :yay:

Done 1k ped on spiders.
2 platinium, 8 gold

ya gold are dropping oke i get 5-7 per 1k cost

Just looted my first 4 gold ones from single gen05 drone after 6k cycled on anything from spiders to snarks. No plats yet.

Just looted my first 4 gold ones from single gen05 drone after 6k cycled on anything from spiders to snarks. No plats yet.

less than 1Kped on spider and 8 platiums.

cycled 5k on ark got nothing at all.

cycled 5k on ark got nothing at all.

MA 3 Months later: we are now aware of a small bug involving drop rates on other planets other than EU. We will fix this bug for the next event :)

the golds Fen it's just for assistantship with those who chase the 50 + l Lvl there is nothing interesting even the Mod fap is too expensive for less click than unl (which becomes ridiculous for L).
no imp fap Fen so they will be or manually dropped (probably someone from the workshop I presume will take one ;)) or it is not very understandable to put an adj fap Fen only and Mod fap and especially no weapon L

Looted 4 gold and 4 plats on spids after 2.2k cycled.

1 plat 4 gold on 7500 cycled at araneatrox.
Side note. Started with 1k ped. Added another 3500 ped over the weekend.
Remaining balance: 800 ped.

Go figure.

Malcruentor team hunt on RT: 492 PED spend - 1 platinum - 5 gold (that's only my part of the team, don't know how it looked like for the others)

1500ped in ammo cycled between kerb alphas, argonauts, harbingers, ifn defense bots and got ZERO gold tokens :(

Not found any yet, but Jan 30 2019 is a very long way off.

Regular hunting should see me get my share I'd imagine. :sniper:

also depends on the lvl of the monster I think, it's still random but my biggest is 4gold single loot

FWIW, I killed a few Proteron Mature's, maybe 10ish in approx an hour; they are pretty slow to kill for me.. One of them dropped 3 gold tokens, no platinum.

hmm just looted a FEN gold from a bery young at camp phoenix. My first after killing a bunch of larger mobs than these lol.

looted so far 220 gold tokens

Sweated nusul for hours without a single gold or platinum.

150~180% I have seen buyers advertising for.....debating to sell mine :)

Kinda want the arso IV but, 450%.....? :eek:

If you look at deva /accu 15 mg prices, they are ~30 ped during events. Add + 50 % duration, and you have there 45 ped, so... 180 % should be about right.

Welp I officially suck at looting these. Over 20 hours of hunting the past 4 days across 2 planets, mobs from 600-1.5k hp, zero tokens.

And I'm not a millennial so I don't even get a participation trophy. *sadface*

Back