Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer T7.9/Arsonistic Chip III TEN edition T7.3

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
T10 MOD MERC+HCA204, MK II scope, Gleamer 7,9

Since I upgrade gun i have some items for sale.

[EWE LC-625 Gleamer] T7.9

Awersome gun that really kicks ass, decent efficiency with a good range while not requiring a delta to be viable. Cat9 powerhouse and with a little luck cat 10.

Current offer 42k, which is currenty not within the range of what i would sell for.
BO +49k,

EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified

Arguably the most fun gun to hunt with, skilling beast. 50k tt was the TT In materials to get it Tier 10.
Any offfers below that price will be ignored.
BO on gun +55k
Package deal Merc and Hypercharged a204 +65k. save 1000's of peds

Omegaton A204 Hypercharged

The best UL laser amp.
Current offer
BO +17k or packaged with the Mod Merc for +65k.

Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk II
This scope wins mayhems, 2% crit, best in slot, without it its alot harder to compete.
Current Offer
BO 70K

Item trades can be offerd, special intrerested in mod resto/xmas16, starfinder/privateer, MK1 scope,

BO instant sell, looking to do this sale a good tempo.

Last edited:
bump and personal experince with a cat 9 3nd place gun

Little bump for Jodas awesome gleamer tier 7.9.
I was lucky enough to borrow this gun doing this halloween mayhem cuz my own tier 5 gleamer was a bit to low dps for cat 9.
But this beauty landed me a 3rd place in cat 9. So even if this gun is old school and dont have the same badass effesency as the new guns ingame, this gun is from my own experince an amazing gun. Not only for events but also for regular hunting. I have my own gleamer tier 5 and that gun has landed me some of my best returns in my hunting, and those who knows me, knows that i hunt alot, between 10 to 16 hours at a time. Yes its not top eco but that gun keeps you going longer then you might think, even if the pedcard is low, and then it has some awesome dps, so if you get bored and want to go rig and have some pk fun, that gun is awesome for that too.

Think most hunters who tried this baby, can agree with me this gun is worth every pec:D

Best regards Euphoria, hunter for the infamous serenity

Last edited:
Back