Entropia Universe 15.19.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• You can now create your named waypoints by using this format (see example) /wp [Calypso, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]
  • Removed the FEN Token trader in Howling mines

Fixes
  • When attempting to heal another avatar with full health, it once again says "That person isn't wounded"
  • Tame Animal action is now back in the action library
  • Reduced the hit splash effect for the CalyTrek and Armatrix series weapons
  • FEN Tokens can now be placed on the auction.
  • Corrected the deterioration on the Modified and Adjusted Fast Aid Pack FEN Editions. The (L) versions have been added back to the FEN Token Vendor.
  • Added MediStim FEN Edition to the FEN Token Trader.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome good to see you can fix something that was not broken... break it then... fix it again... :D

Wonder what is broken now... ahem fixed...

You can now create your named waypoints by using this format (see example) /wp [Calypso, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]

Yep I remember everyone crying out for this feature....

oh yes along with

/wp [remove deathpos 4ev@] plz

Last edited:
Reduced the hit splash effect for the CalyTrek and Armatrix series weapons
nice fix, i hate that big splash

A big majority of active players don't give a F...en about graphics, but they still insist working on that, creating issues that need to be later addressed,because big server issues.
Oh well... maybe one time they will try to listen because right now they don't seem to know to much about the game they created, how players value things and what is more important for them.

Did they really remove the away/afk posture or is it me? (or have I been away a tad too long and is this old news already?)

Changes

You can now create your named waypoints by using this format (see example) /wp [Calypso, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]

Does not work for me, always get a "Invalid Argument" error

Did they really remove the away/afk posture or is it me? (or have I been away a tad too long and is this old news already?)

They did. But they added a new feature: when away from keyboard, your name will appear with "<Away>" in front, just like in World of Warcraft :D
It will look like <Away> Lizze

PMing an afk person will auto rply from them: "I'm currently away from keyboard."

It is an obvious way to learn someone is afk with these new settings, but the posture for me was one of the best visual ways to see if someone was afk (also it is a bit funny too).

Anyone has figured out how to use double names (like "Planet Arkadia") in wp command? I've tried everything with all kinds of quotes and with everything from a space to ";DROP table planets;" as divider :D

It is an obvious way to learn someone is afk with these new settings, but the posture for me was one of the best visual ways to see if someone was afk (also it is a bit funny too).

Agreed, and really makes no sense to remove it. It's not like it was hurting anything to leave in an emote.

What does MA mean with this?

I have calytrek spirit but I never noticed anything out of the ordinary with it. :scratch2:

What does MA mean with this?

I have calytrek spirit but I never noticed anything out of the ordinary with it. :scratch2:

when you are in 1-st person view mode splash from blp shots is very big, and personally for me it was not comfortable

Anyone has figured out how to use double names (like "Planet Arkadia") in wp command? I've tried everything with all kinds of quotes and with everything from a space to ";DROP table planets;" as divider :D
are you tried that?
/wp [Planet_Arkadia, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]
/wp ["Planet Arkadia", 56128, 59245, 134, My place]

Other planet test

ARk ir smaller :)

max 33k ,33 k
But did not work

/wp [Arkadia, 24128, 16245, 134, My place]

Would be nice is smb posts how 2 correctrly identify planet/moons ... instances

I'm in AU and I can't get them to work at all. By simply using Arkadia as the planet name instead of Arkadia Underground or any variation I did get a message that the waypoint was created, but I can't see them anywhere. Also it breaks my map when it creates it (goes black) and I have to close and re-open it, so I'm guessing it's not the correct name for AU.

I'm not sure how the Z-index is supposed to work though, are we just supposed to give a conservative guess? It could be that my waypoints are below the surface or something, even though I gave a z-index that should be above the pos I gave.

It would have been more useful to just allow a string after the pos command to send/set a named waypoint at the current position, something like /pos here i am

Whoud be nice you fix Chat bug next time , alot people asked that bug to be fixed for months

I can't seem to log on. It just crashes every time I load.

no way you have a worse pc then my :laugh:

loading time its so long now first time thought its something with my update but then decided to wait and worked

Does not work for me, always get a "Invalid Argument" error

Seems to only work on Caly.. just tried doing it on Ark and other than making my map go black it had no effect.

I don't crash on logon but it's a black screen for almost a minute after entering the auth code. Normally it's 5-7 sec max.

I'm not sure how the Z-index is supposed to work though, are we just supposed to give a conservative guess? It could be that my waypoints are below the surface or something, even though I gave a z-index that should be above the pos I gave.

This is what makes this feature useless unless you want a waypoint to water or shore (water level is 100).

For me it fails silently (no message and nothing else happens). (edit: on Calypso)

edit2: wait wut, you actually need to type [ ]? :D

when you are in 1-st person view mode splash from blp shots is very big, and personally for me it was not comfortable

Still no idea what the problem was :scratch2:

Cannot use Creature Capsules/Candy

Cannot use Creature Capsules/Candy, on Monria and this was a big feature during events.

Drop Items is not back.

#nomorefun

:bs:

Changes

Great! What is the point of this though? :D

Back