PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Multiplier is cost to kill a mob multiplied with a number...the bigger the number,the bigger the multiplier..example of this 1 ped to kill a mon with a 500 multiplier on it= 500 ped hof. That's what min-globals,globals,hofs and ath are,multipliers of cost to kill that mob.
    No offence mate,but you know very little about this game and hunting it seems...as others said,find a mentor that knows stuff,because hunting is way more complex then "get this gun and start shooting".Tbh you're lucky you haven't blown your account yet

Quote Originally Posted by Elmurfud View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Multiplier is cost to kill a mob multiplied with a number...the bigger the number,the bigger the multiplier..example of this 1 ped to kill a mon with a 500 multiplier on it= 500 ped hof. That's what min-globals,globals,hofs and ath are,multipliers of cost to kill that mob.
    No offence mate,but you know very little about this game and hunting it seems...as others said,find a mentor that knows stuff,because hunting is way more complex then "get this gun and start shooting".Tbh you're lucky you haven't blown your account yet
    I'm not offended, I really appreciate all the help you guys have given. I had a mentor and finished the mentorship. They didn't help me though, in fact they haven't logged in ever since I signed up and finished.

I appreciate the concern too, I came to the forum because I had a feeling I was doing something wrong and I was. I feel a lot more confident now in what I need to change.

Just to reiterate what has been said before.
    1). youíre doing WAY to small of hunts for mobs thatís size. To be honest, at lr-20 level, you should be hunting a max of 1 ped mobs, and more appropriately would be 200-250 hp.
    2). Get rid of that scope and sight if youíre still using it. The .1% eff gain is less than 0.01% increased loot return, so itís costing you more than itís helping. Remember Efficency helps your tt return, but does absolutely nothing for quality of loot, so high efficiency will not mean more MU. Thatís what DPP does.
    3). Donít worry about overkill or ďbeing ecoĒ that doesnít really exist anymore. Now using a marb bravo to hunt punies would be crossing the line, but kill cost is returned in loot, no longer static return based upon mob hp x variable %, so a little overkill doesnít do any harm.
    4). Donít sell after 1 run. Grind away your ped card over a period of time, then sell the larger stacks to maximize profit. Example, muscle oil is 103%. On 50 ped put into auction, youíre going to pay 50 pec for fee, and 50 ped x 103% = 51.5 ped, but you canít list for pec amounts so it must either go higher than mu to 104% (risk not selling) or go to 102% (lose profit) so now youíre going to sell for 51 ped, get hit for 50 pec, and only make 50 pec off it. Now youíre at 101%. But if you save up 500 ped, you sell for 103%, thatís 515 ped, minus listing cost is now 14.5 ped profit or 102.9%. Quite a bit better by just stacking up loot for a while.

And last. Stop hunting keeps. They are garbage mobs for loot, and no, muscle oil is NOT good to focus on selling (just good for this explanation)

Keep shooting and eventually it will even out.

GL and may Lootius be with you.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Madnar VY Starchild
    Society
    Universal Born Looters
    These advices should be stickied so all new players read it...

I got similar advices from my soc mate...
    Few months ago, i realized i agreed and followed with some of his advices, but not all, and my ped card was pretty much melting down...

Now i blindly follow advices he told me, understanding a bit(!) how things works and now there is different story with my ped card

Also, sorry to hear that You had such a @%$#^* of a mentor...

Gl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3