Info: First feedback with Armatrix LP-70 FEN EDITION

This number does not make any sense, totally inaccurate to use PED card balance for any kind of return percentage. yes, you can see your total loss in PEDs, but not return percentage.

What if you had 100k on your PED card? then your return would have been what? 99.6%?
Or if you had like 500 PED at start? 23% return?
Shh Allarom, nobody's perfect let's move on. :laugh:

Overall, I really love Justine's log. This thread is one of those rare moments on PCF when you can see how the game works, what the fuzz is all about.
I think it's good for the game when more people understand the rules of the game.

Thank you, Justine, and congratz!

This number does not make any sense, totally inaccurate to use PED card balance for any kind of return percentage. yes, you can see your total loss in PEDs, but not return percentage.

What if you had 100k on your PED card? then your return would have been what? 99.6%?
Or if you had like 500 PED at start? 23% return?

If you dislike these numbers take this one :
Return TT from 30k ped cycle = ~98.7%

You have enought informations on the 1st post for make your own conclusion.

If i posted that, it's because i see alot thread from players who lose ped.
So i tryed to show how it is possible to play for free.

I'm actually close to 70kped cycled with this weapon and i'm still in profit with the MU.

The fact is high efficiency and high DPP weapon do not give you more than 100% TT return, just close to that. But you'll find enought markup for have more than 100% !

Since loot 2.0, rules was clear, MA gave all informations and MA didn't lied.

Shh Allarom, nobody's perfect let's move on.

Overall, I really love Justine's log. This thread is one of those rare moments on PCF when you can see how the game works, what the fuzz is all about.
I think it's good for the game when more people understand the rules of the game.

Thank you, Justine, and congratz!

Thank you, that was the goal of this thread.

Thank you for sharing your findings.

Not a hunter myself, but i find this a very interesting topic.

For me it's logical that you'll not get more than 100% tt. \Else you could make MA go bankrupt.

Getting close to, but just below 100% tt seems logical. Laws here also dictate how much has to be paid out by slot machines, lotteries, etc and how much is for the people A small percentage, but with a large turnover. It's enough to cover costs and make some profit. This seems like a good model for MA to work with.

Well, second shared logs :

Gear :
LP-70 FEN EDITION T2
Mayhem L Alpha Amplifier
Liakon, shadow armor + 5b/pulsar 2 plate
Christmas ring 2016
Adjusted Aeglic ring
Accu/Deva/Hyperstim 10mg

PED cycled +Decay during Halloween Mayhem : 76312.85 ped (This include decay, ammos and MU)

% Return : 94.80%

Ped Lost : 3968.27 ped

Highest loot : 370ped

Current place in Halloween Mayhem Annihilation Cat 08 : 4th

Items of interest looted :
1x Cloak of Vitality (sold for 5500 ped)
1183x Halloween Strongbox
874x Output Component (349.60ped TT - MU= over 200%)
705x FEN Token Gold
18x FEN Token Platinium
2x Mayhem Shin Guard F,L
1x Mayhem Helmet Guard F,L
3x Empty Skill Implant (12.75ped,13.24ped,17.20ped)
2x Halloween Candy Box

Last edited:
Well, second shared logs :

Gear :
LP-70 FEN EDITION T2
Mayhem L Alpha Amplifier
Liakon, shadow armor + 5b/pulsar 2 plate
Christmas ring 2016
Adjusted Aeglic ring
Accu/Deva/Hyperstim 10mg

PED cycled +Decay during Halloween Mayhem : 76312.85 ped (This include decay, ammos and MU)

% Return : 94.80%

Ped Lost : 3968.27 ped

Highest loot : 370ped

Current place in Halloween Mayhem Annihilation : 4th

Items of interest looted :
1x Cloak of Vitality (sold for 5500 ped)
1183x Halloween Strongbox
874x Output Component (349.60ped TT - MU= over 200%)
705x FEN Token Gold
18x FEN Token Platinium
2x Mayhem Shin Guard F,L
1x Mayhem Helmet Guard F,L
3x Empty Skill Implant (12.75ped,13.24ped,17.20ped)
2x Halloween Candy Box

You made mu profit on that hunt to cover tt losses just from the boxes, nevermind all the other loot... wow!

And with your work and effort i am sure you also get a good placement of prizes on the event....the token are also covering and + the losses too

Good luck,
Eddie

Hello all,
i'm ready to share more. I hope that will help community to understand how loot 2.0 work.
Since i got that Armatrix LP-70 FEN Edition in october 2018, i cycled 200k ped. Overall average return 98.87% TT.

There is 2 separate things. Normal hunt and Mayhem hunt.
My average return in mayhem is around 94/95%.
My average return in normal hunt is around 103%.

I don't know why, but i found all my biggest uber loot on normal hunt, i rarely get a hof during a mayhem run.

Numbers of interest :
Biggest lose in a row : -6600 ped (in mayhem)
Best item looted : Cloak of Vitality, Augmented Athenic ring

At start:
Ped card at start : 2600ped
Storage TT value at start : 6232 ped
Deposit since i use that weapon : 7500 ped
Total TT value on my avatar at start + deposit : 16 332 ped

Item bought :
Enkidd howler S.4 UL
Improved Ares Ring

Now :
Ped card : 5577 ped
Shrapnel : 4733 ped
Storage TT value : 14205 ped
Total TT value now : 24 505 ped

+8183 ped TT, almost all won with MU.

Items of interest still for sell :
899 Strongbox
1x Imp BE armor Female full set
1x Imp BE armor Male full set

Game is not broke.

Feel free to post any questions, i'll answer about my gameplay or anything you want to know. This forum need more positive thread :)

Nice straight forward log! I haven't hunted much at all since 2.0 was released, but this log gives me hope when I get back into it! :wtg:

Hi

Hi justine, very Nice thread, Its Nice to read about you hunting with ur FEN weapon. Make me dream about myself geting a weapon like that in The future. Hope u contine to update The thread, i will keep watching for more update on ur progress.

Regards Tataio

Nice straight forward log! I haven't hunted much at all since 2.0 was released, but this log gives me hope when I get back into it!

Sweet ! Welcome back :)

Hi justine, very Nice thread, Its Nice to read about you hunting with ur FEN weapon. Make me dream about myself geting a weapon like that in The future. Hope u contine to update The thread, i will keep watching for more update on ur progress.

Regards Tataio

Thanks you, i'll do it :)

Very interesting to follow and compare to my own stats using FEN item (Weak Claw + Melee FEN amp). I might share my stats aswell someday.

GL and cya on Cyrene :wtg:

Venture like others said, you are wrong with your math!

While you can apply it to the guns that existed before loot 2.0 you can´t use the same math for newer guns.
On introduction of the loot 2.0 MA used the dpp of a gun to calculate its efficiency to not screw people to much.
However they also said that this 2 new parameters "efficiency" and "dpp" will give them some more freedom for new designs. So they can create a 10.0 dpp gun with 0 efficiency if they like.

298019-Developer-Notes-11-Loot-2-0

....hope it stops the debate.

Thanks for sharing Justine and good luck with that toy.

Completely agree with you.

Reactions: Ted
Back