Loot claimed by someone else

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
They still didn't fix this :( Had 2 spiders i won't waste support time for 2 mobs but its getting annoying.

This is seek. I had at least 4 someone else's loot just yesterday on spiders too. Didn't bother to open ticket yet :cussing:

I've started sending supports on every instance when a mob is fully regened. The more people who do this the quicker it will get sorted, it also give u a few extra ped.

They still didn't fix this :( Had 2 spiders i won't waste support time for 2 mobs but its getting annoying.

Yes, but is this the original and natural loot claimed by someone else phenomenon, or the recent harmful MA(n)-made extra-buggy type? Can we limit it to 1.5 mobs per 1000, or will we go past tipping points?

Personally I have only been affected by half-invisible mobs which I can only hit using explosives - a fix to that would be nice before the end of the century too...

I m pretty sure we will reach this Christmas with this bug still going on.

Not pessimist just realist.

One thing i m sure, if we were inflicingting more damage than what we payed for, the servers would be shut down already.

these issues persist because people are tolerant of them. You not filing a supprt ticket each and every time this happens is part of the problem.

these issues persist because people are tolerant of them. You not filing a supprt ticket each and every time this happens is part of the problem.

They just need one support case to know that this bug exist. What make them ok with it, is the fact that is the players that are getting screwed not MA.

Anyone remembers when Monria opened? Players hitting lysterium HOF left and right. How much time until they shutdown the servers? One hour and a half?

They just need one support case to know that this bug exist. What make them ok with it, is the fact that is the players that are getting screwed not MA.

Anyone remembers when Monria opened? Players hitting lysterium HOF left and right. How much time until they shutdown the servers? One hour and a half?

There is a BIG difference between being aware of a problem and it being important enough to fix.

# of Tickets - Order given to dev team

One Ticket = This is a possible issue let's wait till more people report it
50 Tickets = Ok, this is confirmed to be an issue but isn't a priority get it done if you've got some spare time
500 Tickets = Dammit this issue is starting to take up a decent amount of support time and costing us a little money in refunds being issued all the time. You should see about fixing it in one of these upcoming VU's
5,000 Tickets = Holy fuck, this gets fixed TODAY.
50,000 Tickets (or something costing them large sums of money like the monria mining bug) = This gets fixed this minute or your fucking fired!

Beyond that, it's not about just letting them know this bug exists it's about getting your peds back for each lost kill. I don't know about you but I'm not cool with losing 3,4,5,10 peds here and there because "oops I guess I can't loot this one - oh well".

Last edited:
Happened to me this morning. Killed a full health Fresquoda Guardian near Notus and could not loot it because Loot was Claimed by Someone Else.

Yes, report each and every Loot is claimed by someone else to support.

It is easy:
1) Press C and P to have Coords and Date/Time
2) Make a Printscreen
3) Right Click and open Support Case
4) Attach Screenshot

= You receive a compensation for the killed mob

PS: I think they are mobs who where shot by someone else but not killed, so even after 100% regen they still have the ID of the first shooter attached to them.
Seams to me to be a easy fix, at least for 100% mobs, to implement a function which clears this ID when the mob is at 100% health.
Maybe one of there optimisation attempts removed a function which after each regen of a mob checked if the ID can be removed, to streamline they removed this additional function and tried to clear the ID somewhere else, but failed.

There is a BIG difference between being aware of a problem and it being important enough to fix.

50 Tickets = Ok, this is confirmed to be an issue but isn't a priority get it done if you've got some spare time
500 Tickets = Dammit this issue is starting to take up a decent amount of support time and costing us a little money in refunds being issued all the time. You should see about fixing it in one of these upcoming VU's
50,000 Tickets (or something costing them large sums of money like the monria mining bug) = This gets fixed this minute or your fucking fired!

Beyond that, it's not about just letting them know this bug exists it's about getting your peds back for each lost kill. I don't know about you but I'm not cool with losing 3,4,5,10 peds here and there because "oops I guess I can't loot this one - oh well".

Last edited:
Ye it really sux, does not matter if the mob regen 100% HP.

I had this on countless of spiders and a few hogglos aswell.

PS: I think they are mobs who where shot by someone else but not killed, so even after 100% regen they still have the ID of the first shooter attached to them.
Seams to me to be a easy fix, at least for 100% mobs, to implement a function which clears this ID when the mob is at 100% health.
Maybe one of there optimisation attempts removed a function which after each regen of a mob checked if the ID can be removed, to streamline they removed this additional function and tried to clear the ID somewhere else, but failed.

Bad idea. Don't do it that way. Countless times people shoot first shot then the mob regens to 100% immediately, before you get next shot off, especially if you use a slow reload tagger. You would lose that shot if the mob resets every time it goes back to 100%. Plus whoever put money into that mob first should get credit whenever it eventually is killed. Fix it some other way so these things don't happen.

whoever put money into that mob first should get credit whenever it eventually is killed.

Yeah so a bunch of noobs can go around in high lvl mob areas putting one shot into every mob with the TT gun the wait till someone else comes along to kill it lol

As far as I can tell this thing is broken because they change loot distribution to cost instead of damage. This thing happens when you've got a guy trying desperately to kill something way above their level and the pump in like 10 peds taking the thing down 50% only to die and never return. Thing fully regens and someone comes along and kills it with a good gun using only 6 peds but they don't get credit with the kill because they didn't spend the majority of the money on the mob.

Yeah so a bunch of noobs can go around in high lvl mob areas putting one shot into every mob with the TT gun the wait till someone else comes along to kill it lol

As far as I can tell this thing is broken because they change loot distribution to cost instead of damage. This thing happens when you've got a guy trying desperately to kill something way above their level and the pump in like 10 peds taking the thing down 50% only to die and never return. Thing fully regens and someone comes along and kills it with a good gun using only 6 peds but they don't get credit with the kill because they didn't spend the majority of the money on the mob.

It happens with fresh spawned mobs and in instances where players are completely alone, that is not how this bug happens.
It seems to be a more complex problem, if it would be that easy MA maybe would already have fixed it.

It happens with fresh spawned mobs and in instances where players are completely alone, that is not how this bug happens.
It seems to be a more complex problem, if it would be that easy MA maybe would already have fixed it.

Mobs that get stuck teleport around to new areas. Just because it popped out of nowhere does not mean it is a fresh spawn

lol well something being an easy fix has never been a measure of how fast MA fixes something.... Even the easiest of fixes and improvements have been ignored for years.

Also yes it can happen on fresh mobs but this can open a whole discussion on it's own regarding how mobs are spawned to begin with as to how it's possible for this issue to persist programmatically speaking. This bug could very well be inadvertently giving insight to mob spawn mechanics and possibly some related loot mechanics if we are able to read between the lines.

...or it could all just be one big ol' co-inky-dink lol

for MA fixing the bug must become cheaper than handling all the support cases!

so take time stamp, location stamp, screenshot.
open a support case on every new claimed bug and upload the screenshot.
RECLAIM your money.

For some odd reason getting that massage, when standing near other hunters, i'm not even trying to loot anything...

i finally tracked the problem of bugs not getting fixed:

there are less than 5'000 unique active players.

Make all mobs shared. If you are alone you still get the global Line.

Make all mobs shared. If you are alone you still get the global Line.

since vu 16 i didn't encounter this bug , on what mob you had it ?

MindArk fixed all that in VU 16, they removed 'Support Center' from the Action Library so people can no longer file support tickets from inside the game :laugh: :scratch2:

Back