MA why mess with things ?

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
I just cant get my head around this.
MA why do you keep messing with things that are not needed or even asked for instead of doing what you have promised?

For example:
  • The changing of emotes , (afk pose)
  • Changing the map waypoint stuff which doesnt work across planets anyway and has also broken LBML. The only thing that is needed for the waypoint is a larger font , all the rest is just not needed.

Instead of playing around with code why dont you get on with fixing existing bugs:

Couple of examples:
  • Shop dropouts.
  • Chat channel leaving on relog.

Promises:
  • Statues.
  • Space Update including space transport missions.

Im sure others can add to the list of bugs and promised things that are not being addressed .

I gave up on using the waypoints in any meaningful way when the font/size changed and I lost the ability to actually read it (I'd rather not mush my nose to the screen to read the tiny print).

How about our stable? its a freaking claim marker

Maybe they are prepping to sell Entropia to another company and these are the thing to prospective buyers wanted :confused:

One could argue at least they are working on something and for once it's actually Entropia rather than a half-baked side project lol

Last edited:
Every day in every way I am left to wonder....
are they truly incompetent
are they aliens from another planet and therefore don't think in the way we do
has my husband bribed them into pissing me off so much I will leave and withdraw my ped
...scratch the last one as he probably remembers what I used to spend on real life crafting materials before I discovered EU.

What is the point of making the game so frustrating...
stuff we cant see to read (we are not all aged 19 with 20/20 vision) Waypoint on screen markers, reduced font size when you start to manage guest lists etc
Administration of private chats.. first we are unable to see whole list so just about impossible to remove people that no longer need to be there
Now we have re-invite those that really do need to be there, several times a day. So far today between my soc and ship chats I have done 104 re-invites (yes I am keeping a 5bar gate count) and the day is far from over

But I guess there is a positive for me though presumably a negative for MA... I don't have time to play the game.. so losing ped is much rarer... Tho if I wanted to be a full time admin I should go get a job and a wage

Shop dropouts.

I guess that's not a priority for MA xD
uhjck4al.jpg

because there is only kid left and the only thing they can do is painting mountain/wall and mess whit simple code like chat/waypoint :banghead:

I guess that's not a priority for MA xD
uhjck4al.jpg

For over 2 years now shops have been doing this , I reported this the day of the VU that broke them and an Arkadia dev was in my shop that same day seeing it happen for himself.
Of course we are now so far in to various changes that its probably impossible to put back but the day after it might have been simpler to find the problem.

What i cant wrap my head around is that MA are 47 people strong and yet they release no content, fix almost no bugs and ignore almost all of the comunity complaints. What are those 47 people doing? :scratch2:

What i cant wrap my head around is that MA are 47 people strong and yet they release no content, fix almost no bugs and ignore almost all of the comunity complaints. What are those 47 people doing? :scratch2:

Taking every weekend off and never working on holidays.

its a pain to always see all that money from community draining off month after month just to have some vu-news announcing ma to be playing with trivialities again.

noone of us is getting younger, we all grow older.

sometimes i think they just announce vu-news to not have us thinking that they dont do anything at all anymore.

how many players again leaving with the reason of „dont want to waste my time“ lately?

the ferking bollocks.

wish i had different feedback to give...

Sad isnt it .
I just cant stand broken promises .

"Say what you do and do what you say"

And for crying out loud communicate :yup:

Last edited:
how long has your avatar said "hello" when you type Bye in chat? Always since i've played.

47 employees? I think it's 4.7

Project Entropia to Entropia Universe To Project Entropia :laugh:

how long has your avatar said "hello" when you type Bye in chat? Always since i've played.

and the 0.7 learning CryEngine code on our shoulders :ahh:

Maybe they are prepping to sell Entropia to another company and these are the thing to prospective buyers wanted :confused:

One could argue at least they are working on something and for once it's actually Entropia rather than a half-baked side project lol

I consider "Working" to mean some things get better. That does not include MA because most of the time things just get worse. I call that "Screwing up" not working.

Not anymore can't do any chat emotes so they fixed it haha

Honestly what's mind boggling for me is that there seems to be nothing in it for them either. The updates are close to worthless for the player base, but it's not even in MA's interest? Maybe the waypoint adjustments are part of a bigger plan but close to two decades of history would say that is likely not the case...

SoReal, the space transport missions and general space updates would be an opportunity for a capital stream currently not in the game so I cannot for the life of me figure out why MA has completely ignored this aspect of the game. Even minor updates would likely turn more profit for them.

What they do makes literally no sense at all.

One thing to ponder. I don't think I can remember a time when someone, or a lot of someones, have call me a stupid ass and I have not tried to defend myself (spare me the comic responses if you don't mind). All of the topics like this one that have been posted, how many times has MA even made an attempt to defend themselves or even tried to explain? I don't think I have seen over a couple and I don't remember them being anything but BS.

Honestly what's mind boggling for me is that there seems to be nothing in it for them either. The updates are close to worthless for the player base, but it's not even in MA's interest?

I'm sticking with the "interns must be kept busy" theory.

One thing to ponder. I don't think I can remember a time when someone, or a lot of someones, have call me a stupid ass and I have not tried to defend myself (spare me the comic responses if you don't mind). All of the topics like this one that have been posted, how many times has MA even made an attempt to defend themselves or even tried to explain? I don't think I have seen over a couple and I don't remember them being anything but BS.

But the new CEO had a goal to improve communication...

Just one other thing and I will try to shut up. The really bad thing is the time and money a lot of us have invested and MA keeps making the game worse and worse and there is nothing we can do about it. If I had my choice I think I would like to revert to pre 2010. I know, I know but it sure seemed a lot less complications back then and a bit more fun.

Back