Mayhem Survival Stability

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
I've entered this instance what seems like 50 times and of those it has ended in death maybe 5 times. The rest have been either crashes, lagging out or random failures at varying times (6 mins, 40+ mins a few times).

Anyone else experiencing serious stability issues? I don't generally tend to have such issues during Mayhem events, so this is the most frustrating one so far.

I guess anyone else would've given up days ago if they had these issues, but worth asking. Maybe someone HAS given up due to it...

I see one guy made a post about the random fails, but are people also crashing?

I've entered this instance what seems like 50 times and of those it has ended in death maybe 5 times. The rest have been either crashes, lagging out or random failures at varying times (6 mins, 40+ mins a few times).

Anyone else experiencing serious stability issues? I don't generally tend to have such issues during Mayhem events, so this is the most frustrating one so far.

I guess anyone else would've given up days ago if they had these issues, but worth asking. Maybe someone HAS given up due to it...

I see one guy made a post about the random fails, but are people also crashing?

I haven´t experienced any complete crashes, however there were several occasions where about a minute long lag-spike caused me fail the instance. This did indeed cause me to give up trying to place in survival :)

No issues on my end, the only time the instance shut down for me was when i didn't stand on capture for long enough ahaha

I had this issue several times last week, even made a post about it. I had the same issue last night where I was kicked out 4 times in a row at around the 3 minute mark after capturing the point.

I looked at the progress and it said complete, a little green check mark next to it as well. So I ran off to shoot mobs in the middle again. As the phase rounded 100% about 20 seconds later I was ejected. I checked the progress on the phase and it now said failed. Moments ago it was passed with a green check mark, so something is definitely going on bug wise. You are not the only one experiencing issues in Survival.

I logged out, changed servers and survived for an hour the next login only minutes from experiencing this glitch.

I preloaded the barrels 3 out of the 4 crashes yesterday. Is that lost PED? I dont know. Little frustrating, but logging out and changing servers seems to do the trick for me.

Goos luck.

I think it would be right of MA to do 1 of two things in a case like mine, where I've preloaded the volatile barrel and had it crash now about 8 times.

1: Confirm that my PED wasn't lost by shooting the barrel and having the instance end prematurely by a glitch -- let me know that PED was indeed later paid out by the system

Or

2. Reimburse me for the 7-8 times I preloaded the barrel and lost my PED.

That's the way I would handle a situation like this in my own business. It would be nice to have it handled fairly, and that's what I view as fair.

Back