Mayhem Points

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
Are Mayhem points part of Loot Composition or allocated through a different mechanism other than loot ?

I have noticed in my cat a couple of avatars that had good scores but on another run got better scores so thinking is linked to loot composition ie they are using high eff gun or is it just they are killing mobs quicker and getting more chances to loot points.

Just curious as to what you guys think or have observed/are aware of ....

Thanks

Well loot comp is dpp not effic and it only affects the ratio of shrap-nonshrap rest is based on item droprates. Points are a seperate mechanic just a random roll event per kill best ive been able to tell via test.

Mayhem points are allocated the moment the mob falls dead. Total points are updated before you even l00t the mob.

So Mayhem is still a DPS event. Efficiency does not affect points. That is what I was getting at.

Yes the two most important factors in mayhem events atm are dps and luck and time as a distant third

So Mayhem is still a DPS event. Efficiency does not affect points. That is what I was getting at.

DPP does not affect the points you mean. As efficiency doesn't affect composition, only the tt return.

sorry thought eff affected composition. Is it looter skills that affect composition? If so can we say looter skills affect points or are we still going with random and therefore more mobs killed greater chance of points ? :)

sorry thought eff affected composition. Is it looter skills that affect composition? If so can we say looter skills affect points or are we still going with random and therefore more mobs killed greater chance of points ? :)

Efficiency and looter profs affect tt return, dmg/pec affects composition. There.

So still just dps, and eff/looter only helps to last longer.

Since points has nothing to do with looting at all, nothing matters except for how many instances you have per time unit. The more you kill, the more chances of getting points you get, thus, the more likely you are of getting a high score.

Keep this in mind for next time: Maximize "Kill efficiency". E.g. kill as many mobs as possible within the shortest amount of time for your cat, and you are more likely to win (This does not guarantee a win ofc) The probability of winning increases linearly in proportion to the amount of kills you get per time unit (For clarification: The amount of points you get, does not however)

Keep this in mind for next time: Maximize "Kill efficiency". E.g. kill as many mobs as possible within the shortest amount of time for your cat, and you are more likely to win (This does not guarantee a win ofc) The probability of winning increases linearly in proportion to the amount of kills you get per time unit (For clarification: The amount of points you get, does not however)

This is exactly how I've won prizes 3 times at gold rush, it's not cheap to do ofc

Back