Question: Bank transfert ? Shop ? Paypal ? How toi avoid fee ?

SSN

Old Alpha
Society
ATL
Pitivier Baguette Aden
Hi there, depositing there and there but i would like to have advice on how to avoid fee.

Currently my bank in france take something like 1,8 euro + 2,8% per transaction, with the euro/usd rate it is like not having any advantage at all.

Bank deposit : it is the most safe away to avoid any fee ? From your bank to MA account. I saw on the website that you can put EURO or USD and the ammount.

Webshop : as i said, the tax above, online bank account seem to have those too...i like to "deposit" via webshop like many people, to get box, pill and ammo etc, but is there something else to avoid fee ?

Paypal : i have heard a lot avout it, read theirs rules, there is damn 3%+ fee, i don't see how people avoid fee with paypal. Any information about it ? i used paypal to buy zGold ( the razer money ) for another game that i play time to time, and i got those f*cking fee from the bank.

What can i do ? Middle class boy, i'm not rich, must be carefull with my money, thanks for advice. :)

If you're in France it means you can do a bank transfer within the SEPA system: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area

It should not cost you any fees, or more precisely, not any higher fees than you would pay for a domestic transfer (but these are already free in most countries I heard of). The limitation is that this only applies to transfers in Euro currency, not USD or anything else. Just select it properly in the in-game depo interface or on the website.

Use a credit card that doesnt charge a fee. Bank of america for example has no fee for foreign transactions.

not sure what might be available to you however.

Since last year ive never had to pay a fee.

Thanks for the answers.

So i have to choise EURO currency via the bank transfer to make sure to have 0 fee.
What if i choise to deposit via credit card in game with the currency EURO ? Does fee still apply ?

Also, i'd like to find a solution for the webshop.

Cheers.

Since last year ive never had to pay a fee.

Well, might be different branch or different account type or local processing or something else.
My purchase not so far ago is on the screenshot (pcf preview is awful...).

BUT! I do not pay fee ordering things from China. So it's not so straightforward :)

Last edited:
Credit card companies have their own fees, usually the vendor is charged so this has to be priced in. If you try out different payment methods and different amounts in the in-game interface, you will see this reflected in different exchange rates.

I will speak for myself of what I do and I'm happy with it.
Made a PayPal account. I always insert my Credit Card, Prepaid card or any Bank "plastic money thing" in my PayPal. I buy strongboxes from Webshop. When my boxes come to me ingame, I'm removing my card from my PP account for security reasons. No fee's that way if you use debit card as far as I know and I as can see to my bank account.

PS. I live in EU - Greece and with that way I could avoid the banking restrictions during financial crisis too.

Last edited:
I mainly use visa debit on my bank card..hasn't been any fees other than MA's depo fee.

It all depends on the amount of money.

For large sums, Wire Transfer is best. It's a flat fee.
For small sums, CC is fine.

Back