FYI: Deino Island - NEW MANAGEMENT (soft launch)

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I am the new owner of Deino Island - Located directly South of the Medusa Head Teleporter. The deed exchanged hands about an hour ago. I consider this a 'soft launch' with much more to come. I am pretty amped about becoming a new land area manager, first timer here, and hope to provide new and exciting content & events for the community.

New event! Santa's Scips! No sign up required. Help kill enough Scips to satisfy the insatiable hunger of Santa so that our friends don't lose their lives when he returns!

NEW EVENT details here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-Deino-Island&p=3678137&posted=1#post3678137

attachment.php

My first action as the new owner of Deino Island is to lower the taxes immediately. Both Hunting and Mining taxes were set to 5% some years ago, Hunting has now been set to 3.99% and Mining has been lowered even more to a mere 3.49%

I wouldn't have invested in a Land Area if I didn't intend on making some profit -- but please know that my intent is to be as fair as possible with the community. If a 5% tax has been holding you back from grinding Scip for their incredible Evade reward, wait no more :D I promise to structure my future events in a manner that benefit the participants as much as possible.

I'm excited to see where this journey takes me :)

attachment.php

One last thing... I have been working on a few little things behind the scenes since August that I plan to unveil February 1st, 2019. Don't get your hopes up too much :p It should be fun though.

-MsPudding

Last edited:
attachment.php

Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor I
Objective: Kill 100 Scipulor
Reward: Athletics (eq. 1.08 PED implant) or
Evade (eq. 0.54 PED implant) or
First Aid (eq. 0.54 PED implant)

Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor II
Objective: Kill 500 Scipulor
Reward: Psyche (25 Tokens) and Athletics (eq. 1.23 PED implant) or
Psyche (25 Tokens) and Evade (eq. 0.61 PED implant) or
Psyche (25 Tokens) and First Aid (eq. 0.61 PED implant) or
Athletics (eq. 5.40 PED implant) or
Evade (eq. 2.70 PED implant) or
First Aid (eq. 2.70 PED implant)

Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor III
Objective: Kill 1000 Scipulor
Reward: : Agility (50 Tokens) and Athletics (eq. 2.46 PED implant) or
Agility (50 Tokens) and Evade (eq. 1.23 PED implant) or
Agility (50 Tokens) and First Aid (eq. 1.23 PED implant) or
Athletics (eq. 10.79 PED implant) or
Evade (eq. 5.40 PED implant) or
First Aid (eq. 5.40 PED implant)

Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor IV
Objective: Kill 5000 Scipulor
Reward: : Intelligence (200 Tokens) and Athletics (eq. 20.63 PED implant) or
Intelligence (200 Tokens) and Evade (eq. 10.31 PED implant) or
Intelligence (200 Tokens) and First Aid (eq. 10.31 PED implant) or
Athletics (eq. 54.00 PED implant) or
Evade (eq. 27.00 PED implant) or
First Aid (eq. 27.00 PED implant)

Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V
Objective: Kill 10000 Scipulor
Reward: Stamina (140 Tokens) and Athletics (eq. 84.58 PED implant) or
Stamina (140 Tokens) and Evade (eq. 42.29 PED implant) or
Stamina (140 Tokens) and First Aid (eq. 42.29 PED implant) or
Athletics (eq. 108.00 PED implant) or
Evade (eq. 54.00 PED implant) or
First Aid (eq. 54.00 PED implant)

Good luck out there! :)

REMINDER::wise:

Please remember that the decay costs are already covered for you -- and a tip for your healer is not required, although it is encouraged. Heck they might even do a little dance :D
Good Karma = BIG HOF!

attachment.php

Deino Island Healers:

Kylan Ivan Razley - Mod 2600 (Heals 48.6 HP/sec)
Surtaj King07 Sandhu - Refurb Heart VI (Heals 10.5 HP/sec​

Last edited:
I miss those daily old school scip hofs. Gl

Big grats on your purchase MsPudding, and best of luck with your new land :yay:

Congratz, Good luck with the landarea!

gz pudding =)
maybe i should do that mission afterall ;)

GZ on new purchase! Some comments:

- Peeps might not want to hunt on your LA atm because scipulor is below L50 = no plats. Don't worry, things will pick up after MM.
- Make events! I see you have one already started, vn!
- There may be an issue with the 3.99% tax setting (vs 4.00%) and how it influences loot - talk to $5, he may have an answer for you
- List all the loot that can be found on your LA from hunting and mining
- Update Scipulor loot table on entropiawiki
- Confirm damage types and percentages
- Even lower tax!

Doing the above should get you more hunters = more turnover = more peds for you!

Would like to give my congratulations on your new venture.

As a forever noob I would like to ask all the correct armor for these beasts as they eat my @$$ in Ghost 5b .
I have a resto to help with part of the pain , but these little buggars seem still more than my noobness can handle.

Would like to give my congratulations on your new venture.

As a forever noob I would like to ask all the correct armor for these beasts as they eat my @$$ in Ghost 5b .
I have a resto to help with part of the pain , but these little buggars seem still more than my noobness can handle.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I wanted to post more and provide a screenshot of the teleporter and damage types etc. I was just up as long as I could stay awake last night (morning really -- 5 AM my time). Had to make it in to work today :p running on caffeine!

Sooo... my other plan I will be coordinating is Free Healers on my LA. I have yet to set that up, but any hunters can get some free healing in the future.

For now, as I'm still at work, here's the dmg types:

Damage Types

Stab: 38 %
Cut: 38 %
Impact: 24 %

I'll set some more things up as I get back into game and have a chance to work on some things! Bear with me as I launch this LA :) in time it won't be a 'soft launch' as I connect more pieces of the puzzle.

Thx
Pudding

Thanks!

I'm sorry I wanted to post more and provide a screenshot of the teleporter and damage types etc. I was just up as long as I could stay awake last night (morning really -- 5 AM my time). Had to make it in to work today :p running on caffeine!

Sooo... my other plan I will be coordinating is Free Healers on my LA. I have yet to set that up, but any hunters can get some free healing in the future.

For now, as I'm still at work, here's the dmg types:

Damage Types

Stab: 38 %
Cut: 38 %
Impact: 24 %

I'll set some more things up as I get back into game and have a chance to work on some things! Bear with me as I launch this LA :) in time it won't be a 'soft launch' as I connect more pieces of the puzzle.

Thx
Pudding

Not sure the distributions are correct, at least from my experience...

Gratz on the purchase Pudding

I did all the scip missions include 5K on that island mainly because of the young spawn which made them doable in midlevel armour. Had a few small hofs too.

I've got the 10K to finish at some point, so will pop along for some support when peds suit.

There's a lake there with some cods I think as well.

Hope all goes well.

Rick

Not sure the distributions are correct, at least from my experience...

This will need to be tested then -- I'll start work on that and get back to you. Thx for the tip!

I just pulled it from EntropiaWiki, but that doesn't always mean its updated and accurate. Darkaruki probably hasn't gotten around to testing it... cause if he did I promise you it would be solid. :)

2 Healers have been contracted to heal on Deino Island -- Main page updated with their mugshots and in game names & FAPs.

Very nice!

I wish you success

Maybe i will back to check it.

GZ on new purchase! Some comments:

- Peeps might not want to hunt on your LA atm because scipulor is below L50 = no plats. Don't worry, things will pick up after MM.
- Make events! I see you have one already started, vn!
- There may be an issue with the 3.99% tax setting (vs 4.00%) and how it influences loot - talk to $5, he may have an answer for you
- List all the loot that can be found on your LA from hunting and mining
- Update Scipulor loot table on entropiawiki
- Confirm damage types and percentages
- Even lower tax!

Doing the above should get you more hunters = more turnover = more peds for you!

I haven't been there in awhile, mainly due to very low spawn, but I would add to this post to up the spawn rate to max and maybe consider having maturities of young thru provi, or guardian,

Congrats! on your new ownership. Looking forward to hunting there again soon

You can ignore this - had a chat w/$5 and the issue is now gone.

nice thing with the healers on LA. Great Job.

Gratz and good luck with ur land m8 :yay:

Congratz on becoming a LA Owner/Manager! Best of Luck!! :yay:

To the tropical paradise at Deino Island...

Back