FYI: Why i never find anything but crap pets in boxes??

Corwin

Dominant
Corwin The Prince
As title says, do i do something wrong the way i open them or im just wrong opening them at all?

Using "FYI" ("for your informartion") tag would sort of mean you know the answer and are going to share it, no?

Using "FYI" ("for your informartion") tag would sort of mean you know the answer and are going to share it, no?

Agreed. I was looking for info because I clearly suffer from the same problem

What pets are these boxes still dropping then?

Maybe the game is trying to tell you something, have you ever run an unlocked 'Pet and Taming' skill gain pet and seen the impact on your looter gains whilst hunting?

Just run the right click, My avatar, Progress tool to see what I mean.

Pets are not just for xmas...smiles.

Rick

ps: I am running a level 56 Royal Chirin, so I notice such benefits, I don't know if level matters though (hopefully it matters).

edit: I guess you don't even have to unlock one to test it, you could I assume buy a stable buff assuming your pet qualifies to add the buff from a stable. Skinning is dynamic.

Last edited:
FYI
because crap pets are very common and good pets are heck rare! and you're super unlucky :laugh:

because mindark still is waiting for all the trinkets from compets to be put on pets imported in to EU, and forgot to refill the ring supply in the boxes, oops.

because boxes only loot crap pets, non-crap pets need to be tamed

Back