Selling: I will PAY YOU to take my Marksmanship Skills.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
THREAD CURRENTLY SUSPENDED

Currently available: 0+ TT

Current bonus: I will match the final chip TT value in bonus PED.
Promotional Bonus: Take 500+ TT of Marksmanship before January 1st 2019 and your bonus will be doubled!

Example: You bring me a 100 PED ESI
I chip it out and the resulting chip is 89.87 TT
Your bonus: 89.87 PED on top of the free skills.

Cheers! :handgun: :sniper: :lift: #gettingmysniperon #freeskills #hashtag #poundtownsign

Note: This is ONLY available for Marksmanship, no other skills.

I will provide collateral upon request for ESIs during skill extraction.

Last edited:
Why? I don't understand.j

Why? I don't understand.j

Marksmanship is one of the most balanced skills in the Ranged Weapons professions. It contributes nearly an equal amount to the (hit) and (damage) professions of all ranged weapon professions, including MindForce, making it one of the most useful skills ingame for the purpose of raising profession levels in ranged professions across the board.

This also makes it one of the most efficient skills for lowering your overall profession levels, and consequently it has been the target skill for most players looking to chip out for that purpose.

Currently there are significantly more players looking to lower profession levels than players trying to raise profession levels through chipping, and so the market for this particularly efficient skill has tanked.
These unfavorable market conditions require players looking to chip out to take more drastic measures to offload the skills. Most of the time we just sell on auctions at a loss, but through this incentive I am basically giving the auction house fee to the recipient rather than listing it on auctions.

I hope this clarifies things.

It feels like a broken event system if players are literally paying to downgrade their skills in order to participate, but what do I know.

Free bump.

It feels like a broken event system if players are literally paying to downgrade their skills in order to participate, but what do I know.

Free bump.

EU has been ever evolving. I adapt my methods with the new ways MA establishes to play the game in the way it currently is. It is entirely possible they will change the system again to favor high skills, at which point I will adapt again.

Added a promotional holiday bonus available until January 1st.

Last edited:
Back