FEN Event Phase Two

I think your approach is wrong. You are talking about a 3days newbie. A 2 weeks newbie can do fine in this event and all other mayhem events in cat1.

2 weeks?
- Reluglar player newbie - NO
- Newbie who is ready to invest nice amount of $$ - YES

I have a two weeks disciple (finished in 1) that is going to get adj mk2 this week and with shogun he can do pretty nice in the events.

Adj mk2 in 2 weeks :)
Well, i think that new players who reach (and get) mk2 in 2 weeks are VERY rare, bcs not many ppl invest in EU that easy and that much to be enough...

Bori was one of them... You don't see that much often...

I wanted to say, if MA have that same approach and expect new players to reach mk2 in 2 weeks, then my personal opinion is that that is wrong...

it's about hooking new players. 99.9% of which won't invest enough money to get to even argo young killing.

fen with its tokens was the right idea (and something I've long been suggesting - farm tokens to sell to richer players who trade em in for items), but getting enough gold for even only 1 item is still way out of the league of newbies. bronze tokens should've dropped from level 0 on, tradeable for at least 1 complete outfit, an exclusive pet and some other FUN stuff. I've never seen any online game that shuts out newbies so consistently from events! :rolleyes:

for Argonauts the items are in the loot.. no tokens needed. So a team of newbies with tt-weapons could kill at least the level 10 argonauts and maxed team of 12 newbies can kill the level 25 argo as well.

Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 10 (Argonaut-only)
Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Argonaut-only)
Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 45 (Argonaut-only)

Same team could also loot the Opalo FEN edition (danger level 15) and the clothes.

2 weeks?
- Reluglar player newbie - NO
- Newbie who is ready to invest nice amount of $$ - YES

Adj mk2 in 2 weeks :)
Well, i think that new players who reach (and get) mk2 in 2 weeks are VERY rare, bcs not many ppl invest in EU that easy and that much to be enough...

Bori was one of them... You don't see that much often...

I wanted to say, if MA have that same approach and expect new players to reach mk2 in 2 weeks, then my personal opinion is that that is wrong...

I understand but... this is an event and you can't expect everything for free. You can play it with 0 deposit but it's not easy and you'd better not be lazy and also do some thinking, to progress.
This game is a strategy game and a constant competition, you have to prepare, invest, think, test, loose in order to get some results.

PLEASE don't compare adj mk2 with the terminator (1500 ped vs. 375000 ped).

Again, please understand this type of event occurs every 5 years and it (as it should) is aimed to low+ players. It doesn't target a few days young avatars for fucks sake... armatrix LR15+ amp and you should rock most low level mobs up to thorifoids level 25...

[h=3]FEN Event Phase Two[/h]Phase Two of the FEN Event begins after the implementation of Version Update 15.19, currently scheduled for Tuesday, December 11, 2018.

Today the phase 2 is coming, all ready to camp Argos like insane ?

Should be an Argo global festival as we have had it past VU10 :D

Successful batch. Most items gone within minutes. Congrats!
Faze 3 pls :D

According to EL rare loot db, 105 shirts (52 F and 53 M) dropped in approximately 43 minutes from 11:28 to 12:11.

Then the chakras closed.

Is this accurate, or they're able to remove 'rare' status without taking servers down?

edit: nah, at 13:06 they started dropping again. :D

Last edited:
Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Thorifoid-only)

Dropped from shared loot argo boss.

doesn`t matter, double post

so it came exactly as i said. most stuff dropped within the first hour. good thing there are item caps...

not dropping is the opalo fen so it might not be in the lootpool yet due to bugs. and also i asked what the other items are as the list definitely had less than 30 new FEN items

so it came exactly as i said. most stuff dropped within the first hour. good thing there are item caps...

not dropping is the opalo fen so it might not be in the lootpool yet due to bugs. and also i asked what the other items are as the list definitely had less than 30 new FEN items

How has most stuff dropped in the first hour? Trader items were obviously bought as people had been saving tokens for exactly this reason, but of the 23 listed items that are looted only 6 have been found.

How has most stuff dropped in the first hour? Trader items were obviously bought as people had been saving tokens for exactly this reason, but of the 23 listed items that are looted only 6 have been found.

and what tells you that the others even can drop. we know that MA manually handles item caps quite often. let them set it to zero and raise it a few days later. and then it instantly drops again. same as with all those UL MF chips dropping in a 1 hour window during migration

So you're saying everything has dropped 'cause MA are lying about the other items and they'll never drop? :laugh:

@ludvig

what kind of joke is that Opalo FEN edition if i may ask? i mean its worse than that stupid z12 that basically everyone already has lol

buying opalo FEN edition @ boxes for tt+1

Where are the stats for the opalo? Can't find it in auction orders.

Where are the stats for the opalo? Can't find it in auction orders.

55% efficiency
level 0
215 ammo
44/44 apm
4,5-9 damage
60,5 range
6,7 MA dps

so same ammo burn and same range as z12 but less apm / dps and less efficiency

it would need at least 70% efficiency to be worth anything outside of memorial item value and with 70% eff and that dps it might be worth like 50 to 100 peds. right now maybe 5 peds

Seriously? oh, that's bad :(

The opalo is a meme item. Props to the ma dev team for being solid memers. Doubt many people had made a t h I c c deposit waiting for the opalo to drop. Think of it like a booby prize

The opalo is a meme item. Props to the ma dev team for being solid memers. Doubt many people had made a t h I c c deposit waiting for the opalo to drop. Think of it like a booby prize

would have been better to not mention it in that 23 item list then which is supposed to be more t han 30 items

Why do you keep going on about the list that's supposed to be over 30 items but only 23?

Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!

Below is a selected list of some of the new items along with the minimum creature Danger Level for item loots.

Why do you keep going on about the list that's supposed to be over 30 items but only 23?

cos id like to know IF there are more items dropping than this list shows or if its wrong advertisement AGAIN... and why show nearly the complete list? if they wanted to make a secret just show 5 items or so... i guess they just havent d ecided which other stuff should drop so its not finished yet which would make it false advertisement

There's over 30 items and they've shown us some of them, I don't see the problem.

They also never said 30 DIFFERENT items..

might be 5x maces and 10 opalos for all we know.

Put the tin foil hats away :laugh:

FFS turn off the T-shirt hofs

So we can assume the FEN items only drop on caly and that MA needs to deploy a VU to make them drop everywhere?

Back