Fen edition jackets give boost to loot?!?!??!?

Tournament Spon

Guardian
Society
freelancer
Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
Some discussion has occurred amongst a few of us after the release of these new jackets for FEN edition and some seem to think that the jackets both platinum and gold have had varying effect on loot composition as far as markup stuff vs. shrapnel as well as token drop rate.

Community we need you to buy these gold jackets / acquire platinum jackets and do hunts / mining in them and report on the forum your loot results! Share with the community if you see a noticeable difference in your loots while wearing the clothing FEN edition!

questions to be answered!

1. Is there a higher percentage of markup items vs. shrapnel in your loots hunting in jacket vs. out of jacket!?!?!?!?

2. Do you notice a higher drop rate of the FEN tokens themselves while wearing these jackets!?!?!!??!

and 3. Have fun sharing your results here!

edit: also accepting input on FEN T-SHIRT HIGHER LOOT EFFECTS! ty SVAROG for first contribution on T-SHIRTS!!

Last edited:
I got a 4k hof today, I was wearing some free cloths I got from a noob mission on ark.

Hahaha...I must admit I do love these type of posts.

If you paid 100 ped for the jacket via tokens, and the jacket TT is much less. It's fair to assume the system might recognise a difference of cost versus item TT and attempt to 'balance' the difference short term.

I'd be quite surprised though, if these jackets had a long term impact on loot returns.

Funny stuff.

Rick

Just having a freshly looted FEN Gold Shirt (F) in inventory boosted my FEN tokens loot rate by 25% (from 4 to 5). Can only imagine what miracles are possible with a jacket, especially of your own gender.

Just having a freshly looted FEN Gold Shirt (F) in inventory boosted my FEN tokens loot rate by 25% (from 4 to 5). Can only imagine what miracles are possible with a jacket, especially of your own gender.

edited first post to include t shirt in study, you may start reporting your logs here! :wise:

They cathegorically do and since I just looted one t-shirt, you might aswell pay me 5757420927409740925725 peds on it instead of the +15 or whatever it is :laugh:

I would say no. If anything can change your "Luck" it would be going to an outpost during a bad hunt, without death and then returning to your hunting area. Ten mins min.

Another is to jump in your ship and go straight up until you get the space warning, take a break and then return. Straight up and down, no flying. At least 10 mins again.

Amused To Death

Last edited:
If the next month isn't the craziest month in this games history, something went wrong.

Three tiered Mayhem event, fen event..if one ever wanted to get into things, gotta say this might be the time.

Back