Question: Things to get done before my first withdrawal?

s0me1

Prowler
Ábel s0me1 Énekes
Hello guys!

After 6 years ingame I'm planning to do my first withdrawal in the upcoming months. What things should I get done before sending my withdrawal request?

I have already set all my account details I could find (name, address etc.), but I have some questions:
Do I have to upload my ID somewhere?
I've never done any deposits, all my peds are accumulated over the years by trading, so it seems possible I'll get an investigation. Is there any way to notify MA about this in advance, so everything would be settled by the time I press the withdraw button?

Thanks in advance,
s0me1

You can make a Suport case and upload a picture from you id, from front and backside of your id. After that you make a withdrawal.

After that the check your Account and the check the way you have earn the peds. If everything is ok and you have just play and have not something that is agains the rules you get after 3 months the Money on you bank account.

If something is not ok, you get a investigation and your account get closed for some time. How much Peds you want withdrawal?

Thanks, I sent a support case with my ID attached, and asked my questions there :)

Back