Christmas Strongboxes 2018

Thanks for the negative rep and then attacking this innocent civilian. Someone need a nap?
This guy have an issue with us all I think.
I thank him with what he gave to us! He got a record, my second negative rep at my 4 years in this forum ;)

HAHAHA no they aren't, no matter how many ignorant people claim they are ;)

another example. hobbit first press and hobbit facsimile reproduction from 2015. same thing for you people. I'd love making deals with you :laugh:

Here a better analogy for you. Ford makes a car in 2017 called Odin and then make same model in 2018 called Thor. They are same car, but just diffrent name. What you are doing is trying to compare a rare item in rl that cant be produced in exact sameway to a virtual item that can be copyed at any time MA wants.

Here a better analogy for you. Ford makes a car in 2017 called Odin and then make same model in 2018 called Thor. They are same car, but just diffrent name. What you are doing is trying to compare a rare item in rl that cant be produced in exact sameway to a virtual item that can be copyed at any time MA wants.

Or not even that, just grab any car brand, and just lets say they make the exact same vehicle, and the only thing that changes from 2018-2019 is the year on the name. This is pretty much what they just did

The Christmas Ring 2017 and Christmas Ring 2018 are identical except for the name, which will be updated in an upcoming patch.

ok tyvm for replying.

I thought not only the name, but the stats would be adapted with the patch, in which case it would have mattered. But now it doesn't :)

The Christmas Ring 2017 and Christmas Ring 2018 are identical except for the name, which will be updated in an upcoming patch.

Sometimes bugs end up being a blessing in disguise but this is not the case with this and is being poorly handled!

First off the "BUG" should be fixed! It devalues the 2017 Ring so not fixing it is pretty major because it just is wrong. Really isn't another way to look at this.

Second everyone looks forward to "The New Ring" It makes old rings Unique and gives people a new item to look forward too.

This is a massive issue and it concerns me that the correct fixes aren't being implemented?!

All looted 2017 Xmas rings from this years event should be converted to a new 2018 Ring that is different and Unique to this event. Period! That is what is intended and what would be the right thing to do.

I might add not fixing this issue doesn't help us moving forward especially people that invest in this game. What other major issues that come up in the future will you not do the right thing for? Is this the beginning? Just do what is right and fix it.

Last edited:
Back