Moving to West Virginia

AlphaGeek

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Alpha AG Geek
So, it looks like I'll be moving one state over from my home, and into the woolly wilds of West (by god) Virginia. I don't know a huge amount about it over there, but I hear there are fun things to see and do. It'll be further from my beloved ocean, but mountains are kinda pretty I suppose. They certainly seem more pronounced that the ones I commute across daily for work.

If our paths cross, please do say hello. :)

But not you, Liga Best Silver, Leader of Best of the Best. There's still an award waiting for you. :)

AG

Good luck on your move! :)

Thanks! I'm hoping there won't be too many repercussions or fallout from this decision.

Almost heaven
West Virginia

What a great post, i am from the UK and i had to look up West Virgina on the map - the only previous reference i have have is the song "Country Roads", good luck with your move

Good luck buddy :)

Thanks for the well wishes, colonists!

So far, so good. While interplanetary travel is off the list of things to do, the flora, fauna, and...interesting... history of Appalachia make every day a challenge, even though there are certainly fewer pesky robots to deal with here. :)

Blue Ridge Mountains
Shenandoah River

Has anyone else explored Appalachia at this point? Just curious. It'd be nice to see old friends. :)

Life is old there
Older than the trees

Good move, I moved to countyside 3 yrs ago... and I dont regret it 1 bit. Enjoy the nature, It heals! Screw those pesky robots...lol

Cheers,
Robo

Younger than the mountains
Blowing like a breeze

Back