Weapon Compare V2 - Preset isn't working . Help?

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx

It was a nice tools ,at least 1,5 year back when i last used it , cause i was AFK for that long ... :(
Those are some very long edited presets for my melee , laser guns and sets with all the info (amps scopes enhancers etc)

So , as shown in this order , when i try to pick up the preset (any of em) gives me the loading circle

... and then is back to "select preset" and none of the weapons appear underneath

Any help how to fix that?

Thanks in advance

Anyone who could help or inform me about this wiki problem? :confused:

servers moved either 1 or 2 times since then and I think weapon compare version might have changed as well, not surprising they're not working correctly or aren't able to be fetched, sorry to hear, you might have to just input the info manually.

Last edited:
its working flawlessly for me. i guess its just your internet connection. maybe try another pc / browser / mobile connection

servers moved either 1 or 2 times since then and I think weapon compare version might have changed as well, not surprising they're not working correctly or aren't able to be fetched, sorry to hear, you might have to just input the info manually.

Thanks for taking the time to explain .

Problem is that even if i make new presets , gets in the list but not able to pick it up /choose , gives the same bug

Back