Price Check : Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
Guys,

Need some guidance on what you all think 'Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition' is worth.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2932

Never looted anything decent so no idea how to get pics on here so some important stats below:

Level : L85 Brawler
Efficiency : 83.4%
Damage : 40-80
Attacks : 76
Durability : Good
Range : 5M
Ammo : 1461

Tiers : 123,121,170,182,111,153,177,173,179,157

If you need any other info please feel free to ask :)

Cheers

Zyloc

Damn those tiers are nice as well as the claw of course.

Guys,

Need some guidance on what you all think 'Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition' is worth.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2932

Never looted anything decent so no idea how to get pics on here so some important stats below:

Level : L85 Brawler
Efficiency : 83.4%
Damage : 40-80
Attacks : 76
Durability : Good
Range : 5M
Ammo : 1461

Tiers : 123,121,170,182,111,153,177,173,179,157

If you need any other info please feel free to ask :)

Cheers

Zyloc

Very nice item, no doubt it is worth less than it should be due to demand.

How many level 85 brawlers are there? One thing MA said which after viewing stats I agree they delivered on is that they said the items released in this event will only gain in impact in the future. Or something like that. Anyways with the daggers and fists released so far that seems to be playing out. I believe this item will gain in value doing forward once enough people get higher rifle levels and brawler levels making then able to use it...... as fiesta gain more agility. .... as to the value today, ask the masters who can use it.

Tournament Spon;3680776 How many level 85 brawlers are there? [/QUOTE said:
It will be maxed at 95 dmg and prolly 97-98 hit unless my game reading sense is wrong.

Dan mb able to use.

Noone else, will com even close on the hit, people who i think have chance i ask everyon is 25-40 away :)

Really is a "Great" weapon, maybe more people will be able to efficiently use it at the Twentieth anniversary event ;)

Apart from Dan and maybe helena this is worth tt.

Dan mb able to use.

Noone else, will com even close on the hit, people who i think have chance i ask everyon is 25-40 away :)

You didn't ask me. I'm 64 hit/88 dam.

likely is close to 100 hit needed looking at where the blade and knife are maxed @
another great balancing act - are you still wondering if it is the same easter ring 2016 guy or girl - I don't want to discriminate
It will be maxed at 95 dmg and prolly 97-98 hit unless my game reading sense is wrong.

ok, so only price I have as this is a pricecheck thread is tt :confused:

The irony :rolleyes:

ok, so only price I have as this is a pricecheck thread is tt :confused:

The irony :rolleyes:

OK, tt may be a little flippant, so I'll give a more realistic valuation.

I'm 64 hit, which is pretty high for powerfist, and it would cost me something crazy like 70-100kped of skills to max it. I'm clearly not going to do this so I'd have to get at least a psy-blade to skill with but preferably a FEN mk.6.

If I have FEN mk.6 I'm going to be happy, I'm not going to knock myself out skilling like a maniac purely on fist to gain the small benefit that the great claw gives over the mk.6. So how long to skill up? depending on how much the mk.6 is used it could be 3-5 years.

I'd be willing to pay +500 to put it in storage 'till I can use it. But it's surely worth more to someone who has the skills. There's maybe 1 or 2 people who could use it and there's been 4 dropped so far with probably more to come. If I had the skills I'd be generous and pay you +5k.

Have to agree with others unfortunately, it's not worth much at the moment due to the lack of demand. More have dropped already than there are people who could and would use it, and presumably more will come over the next couple of months. Adding some decent powerfists into the game is a good move by MA but they've fucked up their balancing. They should have added Level 10, 30, 50 fists instead of Level 30, 60, 90 or whatever it is they are.

Your best bet might be to hold onto it in the hope that some people will start to use PF as their main weapon and will eventually want the Great Claw. Now that we have the Mk 6, which is much more realistically usable, and an excellent weapon (on paper at least, I haven't used one myself), and to a lesser extent the Weak and Strong Argo Claws, there will certainly be some people doing that. You might need to wait 2-3 years before you can sell it for anything approaching 10-15k though, and I wouldn't anticipate ever getting more than that, because even though it might have event-standard dps and excellent efficiency, the lack of range will always be a disadvantage that prevents it being an uber-level desirable item.

It will worth a lot to you if you would skill up for it and use it yourself :)
Since there's no demand for it, pricing it would be really hard. If a significant peopel would have skills for it, it would be probably worth around 35-50k. Maybe even more? But, it's an item ahead of its time for now :D
Congrats for a great find!

I'm happy to pay 1000 peds (depo peds too).

I've got 4 daughters, I want to scare any potential boyfriends that knock at my front door with it.

Rick

thanks to all for taking the time to provide feedback :)

I would pay 15K ped + tt for a "Great".

I might offer more, though not sure how much.

7-11K for the "strong." if anyone is selling

Last edited:
It will worth a lot to you if you would skill up for it and use it yourself :)
Since there's no demand for it, pricing it would be really hard. If a significant peopel would have skills for it, it would be probably worth around 35-50k. Maybe even more? But, it's an item ahead of its time for now :D
Congrats for a great find!

40k to 60k was my guess once players have the skills for it.

So let’s resume this , people say that this great claw is kinda useless because of the lack of demand and it goes for a small price . So basically the weak or strong dunno which one should value more atm that the great one . Yes can be but this claw can be a good investment for the people who want to hunt melee.
I don’t want to give a bad value at this gun but in my opinion should go not for less than 25k ped atm.

The problem is that the active "masters who can use it" already have 2.0 weapons superior to the fist, so they aren't likely to be interested in purchasing it.

Ah, but oui, there will be, will be...

Back