Fly as hell Nusul backpacks for xmas from Ark!

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
Arkadians got a nice xmas tree, snowglobe, and most importantly THIS DOPE ASS NUSUL BACKPACK!!! :yay:

pack-front.jpg

pack-back.jpg

I'm never taking it off. :smoke:

Yeh ark gifts pretty sick this year. I hope n cant wait for rocktropia to have something kewl

wow, flying to ark right on the weekend. this is as cool as last year's stuff :D

lose some weight though. holy shit.

wow, flying to ark right on the weekend. this is as cool as last year's stuff :D

lose some weight though. holy shit.

Leave my Troll alone!!! He's husky, that's all.

Whether folk like or loathe the Ark xmas gifts, at least they truly are gifts, not a come on to spend ped unlike the Caly Xmas boxes you have to buy keys for, and similar boxes in previous years on RT that required expenditure to open.
Oh yeah and they are not last years stuff renamed either.

HAPPY XMAS to all except the scrooges.. to them I say BAH HUMBUG !!

Whether folk like or loathe the Ark xmas gifts, at least they truly are gifts, not a come on to spend ped unlike the Caly Xmas boxes you have to buy keys for, and similar boxes in previous years on RT that required expenditure to open.
Oh yeah and they are not last years stuff renamed either.

HAPPY XMAS to all except the scrooges.. to them I say BAH HUMBUG !!

Be lucky to get that on RT over 8 year only had 2 xmas gifts on RT. Normal reply is "We had some amazing lined up, but it did'nt get passed by MA last minute". I dont mind what gift they give halloween bag, safebox or backpack. Its always nice to get something free, they dont have too. Yes Ark Do give out best pressys though.

Wish backpack went over harrier armor or over elder coat.
But at least it goes over radar jacket. :)

And yes people who said MA would never add backpacks are technically correct. :scratch2:
Only took a few years for a Planet Partner to finally get some kind of backpack added.
PP just needs that odd quad-track vehicle seen at 1:47 added to game, and wallpaper lol. :p
https://youtu.be/Ekb_OC3qfu0?t=107

rt not approved like wtf???

Arkadians got a nice xmas tree, snowglobe, and most importantly THIS DOPE ASS NUSUL BACKPACK!!! :yay:

pack-front.jpg

pack-back.jpg

I'm never taking it off. :smoke:

I never saw your avatar before, that is awsome.
Well done!

Back