Withdrawal rejected without any reason whatsoever

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Over the past few years, I've made several withdrawals without any problems (besides that it takes unreasonably long, 6 to 12 weeks.

My last withdrawal was about 3 months ago, and for the first time has been rejected. They didn't give any reason for this. Has anyone experienced this?

Over the past 10 years I've deposited a couple of thousand euros. And my withdrawals have always been very small. So even though I put in (lost) alot of money to MindArk they will still reject a small withdrawal?

For sure to say it will be their loss from now, no way I'm ever returning to this game.

Check your spam folder for emails from them and create a support case im sure if you ask them whats going on they will tell you.

Bank details not matching account details ?

Happens, you probably missed a mail with some "questions" so ask support or find that mail :)

I recently had to provide a current government issued ID for my withdrawal. I did a withdrawal back in May and didn't have to provide the ID, and the amount was larger then. Could be something along those lines. As others have said, poke around in your spam/junk folders and see if anything was requested.

I recently withdrew 25k peds. Came through without any problems.

You were likely asked for information OR you are not using swift codes. Already written several threads about that. Check your spam folder for sketchy looking emails from mindark with probably the subject line of economy.

Do not make hasty conclusions, Im sure its most likely some sort of technical issue, just submit a suport case!

Luckily, when I depo, I have already decided not to withdraw. Just to play the game till the end.

I am not going to pretend, I know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category, depends on which country you are from too.

If not, you have issues with MA especially your personal particular registration or breaching the gaming T&C. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

Just classify with them personally via email / website.

Luckily, when I depo, I have already decided not to withdraw. Just to play the game till the end.

I am not going to pretend, I know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category, depends on which country you are from too.

If not, you have issues with MA especially your personal particular registration or breaching the gaming T&C. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

Just classify with them personally via email / website.

OP's comment:

Over the past few years, I've made several withdrawals without any problems (besides that it takes unreasonably long, 6 to 12 weeks.

My last withdrawal was about 3 months ago, and for the first time has been rejected. They didn't give any reason for this. Has anyone experienced this?

You:

I don't know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

OP asked a question in a community forum and you don't think it's the appropriate place for that.

OP's comment:

You:

I don't know everything but you got to do some homework before you deposit and decided to withdraw $$$. There are certain ways you deposit, you may not be able to receive $$$ back from MA, due to banking transaction issues / rules under gaming category. I don't feel why you need to post this in the forum.

OP asked a question in a community forum and you don't think it's the appropriate place for that.

Looks like Fanboi White Knighting to me. I don't.... feel why he needed to post in this thread.

OP's comment:

You:

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: why ? you not happy?

This is an issue for me now apparently.

Many of you know i've been playing and withdrawing for nearly 5 years. Now suddenly after hanging it up for a couple of months my withdrawal poofed and it seems like i'll have to wait another 3 months for it to go through.

No i didn't have an e-mail asking me for additional info or govt. ID, so idk what's going on but i'm talking to support now.

Shit like this should not be an issue unless the bank is having liquidity issues or the employees being hired have a collective IQ of 6.

The U.S. pays retired uneducated seniors to do this job for minimum wage with little-no training.

attachment.php

Reminder that this is what your hard-earned money is paying for.

Edit: This is constructive criticism so mods don't come in here and ban me again for shit-talking inept employees, organization, and upper management at mindark - there's gotta be a better, more centralized way to handle these matters

Things are even worse here :

Withdraw committed but funds not arriving on bank account. Seemingly due to issues regarding US$\€ currency exchange.

It is the first I see that happening or even hear about it.

This is frightening. Withdrawals rejected, money not wired, employees terminated...many signals that are not showing the right direction.

I hope I am mistaken here.

Over the past 10 years I've deposited a couple of thousand euros. And my withdrawals have always been very small. So even though I put in (lost) alot of money to MindArk they will still reject a small withdrawal?

For sure to say it will be their loss from now, no way I'm ever returning to this game.

Only time I had it rejected had to do with confirming my information. Once confirmed and corrected, went through a few days later if I remember.

Other time I had issues I needed to send a photo of my license or passport, once sent it went through after a few days.

Other than that, many successful withdrawals over the years.

I have withdrawal over 3800 € without problems, it takes 50 days but everything was ok....

Back