Password reset broken?

MonkeyHarris

Hatchling
Dan Monkey Harris
Hi Wiki Team,

Not sure if it's just me but the password reset fuction on entropiawiki.com seems to be broken - just takes me to the "Oops... something went wrong" page. I'm sure I'm using the right email address because if I try to register a new account I get "Error: E-mail is already in use."

I've tried from a couple of different PCs and a selection of different browsers so don't think it's me. Any chance you could take a look?

Thanks,

Monkey

Yeah, it hasn't been set up properly on the new servers, the server admin has been made aware a while ago, maybe it will get fixed eventually.

For now, most edits can be done without logging in and if a new account is necessary it's not a huge deal I suppose.

Thanks for the response Darkaruki. I'll stop fiddling with my browser settings and just set up another account.

Happy hunting,

this has been a while now broken..
also under Contact when try send message..

so..asked a q vie support..

reply here..

ewiki.jpg

so..does anyone know who do i need to contact ?

I have the same problem. It has been soon long ago that I had to login because I have remember me set. Changing browsers I can't login and am really tired of IE11 with checking script errors consistently . How they get it fixed soon.

Without knowing all the issues I tried to create an account yesterday and I think that went through. However, I haven't received a confirmation mail nor can I log in nor can I create the account again as the username is already taken nor can I reset my password.

So is there really somebody responsible for the site with the intent to keep/make it working?

Or maybe somebody else can remove the semicolons in the Reward-section here, please?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&id=916
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&id=923

MA decided to completely destroy their most dedicated player and only voluntary wiki admin, so it may take a while to get it sorted out.

MA decided to completely destroy their most dedicated player and only voluntary wiki admin, so it may take a while to get it sorted out.

afaik....he destroyed himself..and ma had to do this bec he would have taken them with him (in a way of neg.rep etc etc)

also the wiki servers and/or database is currently hosted by eu-player(s)...you can find them also in other posts here (dunno the names from memory)

maybe also try out all of your passwords..maybe you can get in then....

GL,
Eddie

Better just to start a new account as I did, I had been waiting almost a year and that was like loosing an old friend.

711 definitely has some form of control of the site... ask him :) :D gl :)

711 definitely has some form of control of the site... ask him :) :D gl :)

I am not sure about that because he answered a post here on this forum very quickly ( like the 3 or 4 post) and if he was on the other I would think he would have said something a long time ago as this has been going on for around a year. Not saying your are wrong or being disrespectful just saying.

I am not sure about that because he answered a post here on this forum very quickly ( like the 3 or 4 post) and if he was on the other I would think he would have said something a long time ago as this has been going on for around a year. Not saying your are wrong or being disrespectful just saying.

Yeh with fan boy gone 711 will prolyl need A step up or B find some one to help....

what happend to the rumor about MA taking control of this site? is that why it's ... wait, is it even true?

Yeh with fan boy gone 711 will prolyl need A step up or B find some one to help....

With all the posts I can not imagine 711 being able to keep up but he was right on the money with the post I mentioned

what happend to the rumor about MA taking control of this site? is that why it's ... wait, is it even true?

Heard the same rumor, judging by the support group at MA I am not sure they would be up to the task at all.

MA only hosts entropiawiki... Hosting does not mean control...

Back