Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

I see a new breed of ubers making their way in the game, over 400 sweat skill :eek: I get a headache after 30 minutes or 100 bottles. I'm now at 219 but I don't think I ever pass 300, too boring :D

LoL I've changed my goal now. First player to reach 1k sweating.Plz don't tell me someone's done that already....

Hmm.. does the Sweat Gatherer skill affect how often you succeed? Or is that down to Concentration? And does higher sweat gatherer skill give you more ME?
Cause the damn atrox prowler gave me like.. 9 and 10 bottles of sweat per attempt :eek:

got 470 now hmm i think will take me 1 month about every day spend minimum 6 hours sweating get it to 1000 gets slower every skill up

and the amount of sweatet is not real good the other one that told he get an avarage of 20 that cant be true u countet it out wrong i get so much times only a low amount of 2-5 so iam on an average of maybe 10-14 sweat per success only after all 4-5 hours 500-700 sweat 5-10 skill up imo going down more and more in couse of need of 10+success alrdy to gain a sweatgather level up

hmm and the next thing iam sure conzentration influnce heavy the sweatgather thing but iam not sure what of both makes what or if both a bit both success and mass off amount maximum is 22 i dont think it will ever rise over it even with grandmaster if someone will ever reach this^^

ahh btw ingamename is syennya

Hurrikane said:
And, (pardon my ignorance) but what weapon skills you to Gauss Sniper? Can't recall Gauss Guns (outside of Syndicate on the Amiga lol) being in-game.... musta missed em. Like whatever uses Heavy Weapon Cells.

There are Gauss Weapons in EU since they where looted on some Shaceship mission:
Link to Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1 the Gauss Weapon.

Hope this helps you Hurrikane

Regards

Tigerman said:
Hmm.. does the Sweat Gatherer skill affect how often you succeed? Or is that down to Concentration? And does higher sweat gatherer skill give you more ME?
Cause the damn atrox prowler gave me like.. 9 and 10 bottles of sweat per attempt :eek:

I would like to sweat atrox, but they come running to me from way out off the sweatrange, how do you do that and keep alive ?

LostInEntropia said:
I would like to sweat atrox, but they come running to me from way out off the sweatrange, how do you do that and keep alive ?
I dont do it regularilly it was mostly to test.. the answer to how to stay alive.. is called vain armor

Tigerman said:

i done some test back then when i had 350 SG and the avarage sweat gathered was around 10 Sweat
Will do it again when i reach level 500 - 600 and post the results

btw. i think that in sweating there are also good phases and bad phases sometimes i get 18-22 sweat each time and sometimes only 2-10 so those avarage test need to be done on a large scale to cover good times as well as bad.

Happy sweating out there.

Very interesting about the number of sweat attempts per mob with respect to their HP. Something ive noticed with Corns and the number of succesfull attempts. Ill take a closer look tonight and record my findings then post them here.

Im currently 360 sweat gatherer so catching up :)

btw any of those that post on here that sweat regular maybe good to join up for some time, reduce the decay cost between us on mobs and group sweat? Im certainly open for that and i sweat most evenings as ive cut down to one hunt an evening while i save my ped for some items that i want to buy.

Vi :)

I thought I was doing pretty well until I saw this thread.

I just hit 300 last night. Slow and steady hopefully will win the race.

ok did a little bit of testing tonight, but it was very humid here and i cba to sit in front of the pc all night :silly2:

Exa Gaurd - 9 Succesfull attempts
Exa Prov - 6 Succesfull attempts
Exa Old - 4 Succesfull attempts
Corn Mature (Young) - 7 Succesfull attempts
Corn Mature - 9 Succesfull attempts

Could you scan and post the stamina of exa guard, as well as test number of successes on it again? something seems wrong...
same with corn young. :)

497 sweathgather now imo

reached 497 wantet to post if iam on 500 but argg takes long and go to bed now soon hmm 119 conz i just want like to know does mindforcefocus use give conzentration exp or some of mindforce expect sweatgather?

focus gives Psychotropy and Concentration. nice sweating skill :)

DarkFire said:
Could you scan and post the stamina of exa guard, as well as test number of successes on it again? something seems wrong...
same with corn young. :)

Well spotted, Gaurd should be 7 not 9 ;) I did actually scan them aswell yesterday, but was too tired to think about posting the stamina last night, also seems too tired to post correct succesfull attempts. Corn young is correct though. You would think it would be 8 succesfull attempts for the corn young, i do, but it was 7 everytime :confused:

Exa Gaurd - 7 Succesfull attempts (Stamina 14)
Exa Prov - 6 Succesfull attempts (Stamina 12)
Exa Old - 4 Succesfull attempts (Stamina 7)
Corn Mature (Young) - 7 Succesfull attempts (Stamina 15)
Corn Mature - 9 Succesfull attempts (Stamina 18)

well as a nuber with decent skills, i went on a sweat binge for the last two days for not sweat's sake but for skills. my society mate terran sweated his way into 90k sweat and purchased a full evade chip from his hard work. he's over 500 now btw, not sure of the level, but well over 500.

i would just like to point out the benefit that can be made to uber sweating not previously allowed to me since i capped at 120 from teleporting, by sweating that is now allowed with no cap:

(sweating)

courage
athletics
combat reflexes
agility
serendipity
sweat gatherer
concentration

(fapping while sweating)

diagnosis
first aid

(scanning while sweating)

scan animal
perception
analysis

(killing off dry mobs)

powerfist
shortblades
longblades
melee combat
etc.

i see many benefits to sweating since 8.5, not limited to "free" or low cost mind essence for personal use through some skilling while sweating and well placed enmatter mining.

sweat gatherer: 198 atm and growing

good luck to the 1k winner, i do not think it will be me. :)

Skippie said:
well as a nuber with decent skills, i went on a sweat binge for the last two days for not sweat's sake but for skills. my society mate terran sweated his way into 90k sweat and purchased a full evade chip from his hard work. he's over 500 now btw, not sure of the level, but well over 500.

i would just like to point out the benefit that can be made to uber sweating not previously allowed to me since i capped at 120 from teleporting, by sweating that is now allowed with no cap:

(sweating)

courage
athletics
combat reflexes
agility
serendipity
sweat gatherer
concentration

(fapping while sweating)

diagnosis
first aid

(scanning while sweating)

scan animal
perception
analysis

(killing off dry mobs)

powerfist
shortblades
longblades
melee combat
etc.

i see many benefits to sweating since 8.5, not limited to "free" or low cost mind essence for personal use through some skilling while sweating and well placed enmatter mining.

sweat gatherer: 198 atm and growing

good luck to the 1k winner, i do not think it will be me. :)

you need to sweat a LOT for the skillgains to be noticable if you have hunted (skilled) a reasonable bit tho..

Strange with the corn young... seems to be rounding down instead of up...
anyways, here's the stats for berrys:

berry young - 5 succesfull attempts (10 stamina)
berry mature - 8 succesfull attempts (15 stamina) (same as corn young. puzzling)
berry old - 10 succesfull attempts (20 stamina)

the relation between stamina (health) and number of successful attempts seems pretty obvious ;)

Tigerman said:
you need to sweat a LOT for the skillgains to be noticable if you have hunted (skilled) a reasonable bit tho..

Each attack is a attack - it does not matter if you sweat or shoot at the mob to initiate the attack - conclusion the defensive skillgains while sweating a mob are the same as if you attack the mob.

Sure if you compare the skillgains while being attacked by a snable young with the ones you receive when you are attacked by a atrox provider then there will be a difference but this natural as bigger thread means more skillgains.

I think sweating to get skills was very good but because MA nerved the sweating on the Birds it now costs more.

Violet,
Way back when Young corns dissapeared only the name was changed.
There are still youngs, they are just named Mature.
If you scan them you will find some Matures with 15 and some with 18 Stamina.

James

Raffaele Meiers said:
Each attack is a attack - it does not matter if you sweat or shoot at the mob to initiate the attack - conclusion the defensive skillgains while sweating a mob are the same as if you attack the mob.

Sure if you compare the skillgains while being attacked by a snable young with the ones you receive when you are attacked by a atrox provider then there will be a difference but this natural as bigger thread means more skillgains.

I think sweating to get skills was very good but because MA nerved the sweating on the Birds it now costs more.
First off, you get more different types of skills if you fire at it or heal. Whats more is that as you mentioned, smaller mob = less skills and most people REALLY dont want to go sweat atrox providers, because if you do so with armor its gonna be a nice decay bill and if you do it unarmored its gonna be a nice ammount of dieing involved (not applicable to people with 150 HP and modfap, but then again thats not average Joe)

jcfuller said:
Violet,
Way back when Young corns dissapeared only the name was changed.
There are still youngs, they are just named Mature.
If you scan them you will find some Matures with 15 and some with 18 Stamina.

James
I was around when the youngs dissapeared, although my forum join date may lead you to believe i wasnt ;) If you check what ive written you will see that i did scan them, and put 15 stamina for the mature(young), and 18 for the real matures. I know they are actaully youngs not mature, and imo the reason MA have done this is to stop 1x0 dropping from the youngs.

DarkFire said:
Strange with the corn young... seems to be rounding down instead of up...
anyways, here's the stats for berrys:

Maybe this nerfing of Corn youngs is also affecting the success rate/stamina connection, but i agree it is puzzling!!

Last edited:
Tigerman said:
First off, you get more different types of skills if you fire at it or heal. Whats more is that as you mentioned, smaller mob = less skills and most people REALLY dont want to go sweat atrox providers, because if you do so with armor its gonna be a nice decay bill and if you do it unarmored its gonna be a nice ammount of dieing involved (not applicable to people with 150 HP and modfap, but then again thats not average Joe)

Do not compare apple with eggs - LOL

Once again I clearly wrote in my Post:

conclusion the defensive skillgains while sweating a mob are the same as if you attack the mob

clear?

I surely did not compare the skillgains from shooting (AIM, IRD,MMS,RDA,ETC.) with the skills you gain from the sweating (CONCENTRATION, SWEAT GATHERING)

So again when you attack the same mob which you sweat you gain the same amount of defensive skills per hit of the mob. As the killing is normaly faster done than emptying a mob by sweating the skill gains per mob are even greater.

Why was it once comon around the now uber to use 10 to 20 snabels as acid pool to skill the devensive skills? Because the devensive skills are very valuable for hunting and a attack is a attack!

I stand by this!

PS: I hope it is now even Tiger-clear :D

507 sweatgather and @skippie

hmm 507 sweathgather now and i think its impossible getting 90k sweath solo in 2 days under 1k skill sure u would need every try a success and i harldy make 2k in 10 hours if i get real much lucky with sweating with my skill so ur friend is a lier or cheater or found some bug

Raffaele Meiers said:
Do not compare apple with eggs - LOL

Once again I clearly wrote in my Post:

clear?

I surely did not compare the skillgains from shooting (AIM, IRD,MMS,RDA,ETC.) with the skills you gain from the sweating (CONCENTRATION, SWEAT GATHERING)

So again when you attack the same mob which you sweat you gain the same amount of defensive skills per hit of the mob. As the killing is normaly faster done than emptying a mob by sweating the skill gains per mob are even greater.

Why was it once comon around the now uber to use 10 to 20 snabels as acid pool to skill the devensive skills? Because the devensive skills are very valuable for hunting and a attack is a attack!

I stand by this!

PS: I hope it is now even Tiger-clear :D
But also because 20 mobs gives a whole lot more skills than 1 mob...
20 snables at once is better than 1 trox (and besides a trox does "too much damage")

Again a new Rank :=)

I see the copetition is getting harder, good so !
:boxer:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

so catch me if you can :nana:
have fun :)

i`m still packin my full 6 levels of sweat gatherer, so no gain from my original post!

my hats off to all you that are doing this.

you have incredible patience!

nah i`m stuck at 435 SG don`t have time to play, doh.

good luck out there

Back