Who has the highest Sweat Gatherer skill?

Hurrikane said:
Just out of interest....I like the Vector, nice car and all..... what is the connection here?
Glad it's not just me that was :confused:

I wanted to post an image of the SR-71 Blackbird,
but i'll post when i reach step 2...

For those of you who do not understand this image :
if you can not watch beyond the mirror, don't search, give up immediately
... sometimes, answers are closer than you think...

Akbar said:
I wanted to post an image of the SR-71 Blackbird,
but i'll post when i reach step 2...

For those of you who do not understand this image :
if you can not watch beyond the mirror, don't search, give up immediately
... sometimes, answers are closer than you think...

Ah, thnx. Now it all makes sense.

demoniac said:
Ah, thnx. Now it all makes sense.
really? :confused:
there is no spoon? :confused:

This is my sweat gathering skills

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:cowboy:

ok ok im just kidding... :)

ok it really more like this

Its amazing what one can do with paint ;)

Last edited:
Tigerman said:
First off, you get more different types of skills if you fire at it or heal. Whats more is that as you mentioned, smaller mob = less skills and most people REALLY dont want to go sweat atrox providers, because if you do so with armor its gonna be a nice decay bill and if you do it unarmored its gonna be a nice ammount of dieing involved (not applicable to people with 150 HP and modfap, but then again thats not average Joe)

Actually I think an very good place to sweat might be the rig,, you know between waiting for oil and getting pked that is!

What you do is you sweat the big Atrox while an uber is killing it............ great way to break up the boredom between oil drops if you ask me ;)

Nicole said:
This is my sweat gathering skills

You should replace the concetrantion too. :D

Nicole said:

Wow, a skill i have more of than nicole :D I never would have thought :laugh:

ForrestPark said:
Rumours are Akbar is at almost 1100 now.......

Rumors sometimes reflect the truth, sometimes not.
All i can say is that at my level, skilling is hard, & sweating is very boring...

Who knowes ... :dunce:

Last edited:
lol sweating is boring at any level ;)

I have 31.

RESPECT :)

Akbar said:
Rumors sometimes reflect the truth, sometimes not.
All i can say is that at my level, skilling is hard, & sweating is very boring...

Who knowes ... :dunce:

u saw any effect on your hit ability with a nerve blast chip or success rate with tp/firestorm? if so then it really would be worth to skill concentration via sweating and not bubbling :)

steffel said:
u saw any effect on your hit ability with a nerve blast chip or success rate with tp/firestorm? if so then it really would be worth to skill concentration via sweating and not bubbling :)

I don't think that skilling concentration with sweating is good idea. I sweating for quite a long time, stop it about 300 and my concentration is nowhere, and sweating is boring (except when sweating with others), and maybe the slowest evade skilling method.

steffel said:

I'm approaching 2k in concentration, so sweating is even slowly, a way to continue to increase my concentrations levels.

For sure, i sweat to get the sweats, to get the SG skills (that i hope can be considered in the needed total mindforce skills to unlock the 2nd MindForce hidden skill), but i also sweat to increase Concentration & all the direct MindForce skills like Intelligence, Psyche, Courage.

My last MindForce goal is being able to open a wormhole, which is mainly linked to the skill Psychotropy. And while i've been sweating quite non-stop for weeks, i can say that the Concentration skills are helping to reach my goal as the % on my ability to use a wormhole chip is increasing.
About Hit abilities on NerveBlast or Firestorm chips, it sounds logical that the Concentration skill is helping to increase the hit ability value, considering all other mindforce skills needed.
Ak.

ForrestPark said:
No increase on 863 then??? :rolleyes:

If this can motivate someone to post a higher SG level, here is an old :lift: screenshot...

Ak_1111SG.jpg

Wow!

Skill upto 1111 already? :thumbup:
I think you must spend at leat 01 year sweating sweating sweating... :)

ForrestPark said:
No increase on 863 then??? :rolleyes:

Gimme some time, only been playing three weeks (300+ atm)

I'll catch em all, sweating if fun (especially when sweating bigger mobs, oh the free skills .... marvelous !!!)

LOL

ILW

gratz akbar on breaking 1k !!!

did u unlock anything ? lol

Richard Devil said:

As he has broken through the 1k barrier, a red light started flashing at the MA headquarters :D

i was 1000 SG when i posted #117 in this topic

Richard Devil said:

I did a report to Mindark, astonished that i was not doing Power Catalyst skills while sweating (as in ABSOLUTELY ALL professions, the direct unlocked skills are effectively skilled), but, without real answer from MindArk, i can say that sweating do not do Power Catalyst skills...

Last edited:
Akbar said:
I did a report to Mindark, astonished that i was not doing Power Catalyst skills while sweating (as in ABSOLUTELY ALL professions, the direct unlocked skills are effectively skilled), but, without real answer from MindArk, i can say that sweating do not do Power Catalyst skills...

Without a real answer? What did they say
You are great btw :)

Crille said:
Without a real answer? What did they say
You are great btw :)
my guess would be something like this

"sweat gatherer was never meant to be used about such a long time interval and to such high skill levels. Therefore NOTHING, we really mean NOTHING was implemented that could ever be unlocked with sweating."

or maybe

"we will give it to our design team" :laugh:

Back