Suggestion: DEEDS that return % of your own expendatures!

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
I am not a high PED cycling player.

With the deeds I bought, I can play on a 20$ deposit / month, without them I would need a lot more.

If the revenue is reduced to what I actually spent myself it would be completely worthless, and thats not the idea what I paid 10k US$ for.

It would be the same to buy an LA and only get tax from my own hunting/mining, speak completely useless investment.

Your idea is bullshit.

Got it?

Beside that:

Your insult deserved some - REP !

You insulted me by saying it was the stupidest idea youve ever heard. Im quite sure you can find worse in here easily so a -1 rep for you as well. We can do this all day.

Also noone suggested replacing the current deeds so you can calm down. We dont want you to have a heart attack!

Without CLD's I wouldnt even have been here anymore.
Without CLD's the game probably woldn't even have existed anymore!
It gave the game the needed millions to go on.
Sure, at a price.
Some indeed just farm revenue.
But why shouldn't an investor not be able to harvest revenue?
The take a risk in buying deeds. And that should be rewarded.

And your proposal simply doesnt make sense.

It seems i may need to clarify. Ive never suggested replacing current deeds so what current owners what todo they can. Im suggesting something completely new

It seems i may need to clarify. Ive never suggested replacing current deeds so what current owners what todo they can. Im suggesting something completely new

I still think all these clds,auds,moon deeds etc are killing the online population. It might be great for MA and a quick cash injection but lets be honest...Most of these people are sitting offline now waiting for peds instead of depoing and playing.

Well, you did mention that CLD are killing the online population.
And that was the part I mostly commented on.

I think the CLD's did the opposite as you stated.
At least, it did for me.

How about deeds return you a % of your own personal expendatures? More deeds more % that way they might actually still play and offer services that few or only them are skilled enough to provide?

Curious peoples thoughts on this :)

as for this suggestion, this is what MA already did by reducing the cost to play.
Because what you suggest is just another way of reducing costs to play, but then through deeds.
Which I think is not the right way.

Without CLD's I wouldnt even have been here anymore.
Without CLD's the game probably woldn't even have existed anymore!
It gave the game the needed millions to go on.
Sure, at a price.
Some indeed just farm revenue.
But why shouldn't an investor not be able to harvest revenue?
The take a risk in buying deeds. And that should be rewarded.

And your proposal simply doesnt make sense.

You wouldnt be here anymore without clds? Wheres here? On the forums or ingame? I think you just proved my point. My entire reasoning behind the suggestion was to increase active players. Maybe not you but im quite sure alot would have interest in something like this based on discussions ive had. You have to look at the bigger picture not just your oed balance to understand the economy.

You wouldnt be here anymore without clds? Wheres here? On the forums or ingame? I think you just proved my point. My entire reasoning behind the suggestion was to increase active players. Maybe not you but im quite sure alot would have interest in something like this based on discussions ive had. You have to look at the bigger picture not just your oed balance to understand the economy.

Dude, you know I mean ingame.
To bad I have to work sometimes so I cant log in.

Why do you imply I'm not active?
When have I seen you in soc chat??
If you had been there you'd know I'm more than averagely active.

Yes, I had an inactive period for nearly 3 years. Well deserved since 2005!!!
The only thing that kept me logging in was my CLD revenue.
Without the deeds I would have had little reason to come back.

Yes, I've stocked those peds and used them all once I came back again.
Every single ped stayed in game. None withdrawn.
And I'm fairly sure I'm not alone in this.

Also, I think I understand this economy better than the average player since I fully use the economy to stay afloat without fresh ped input.
Now, maybe that's your main issue, me not needing to deposit?
Partly because CLD revenue and the rest due to unsderstanding the system well enough to survive.

So I dont understand your reaction at all! :scratch2:

Dude, you know I mean ingame.
To bad I have to work sometimes so I cant log in.

Why do you imply I'm not active?
When have I seen you in soc chat??
If you had been there you'd know I'm more than averagely active.

Yes, I had an inactive period for nearly 3 years. Well deserved since 2005!!!
The only thing that kept me logging in was my CLD revenue.
Without the deeds I would have had little reason to come back.

Yes, I've stocked those peds and used them all once I came back again.
Every single ped stayed in game. None withdrawn.
And I'm fairly sure I'm not alone in this.

Also, I think I understand this economy better than the average player since I fully use the economy to stay afloat without fresh ped input.
Now, maybe that's your main issue, me not needing to deposit?
Partly because CLD revenue and the rest due to unsderstanding the system well enough to survive.

So I dont understand your reaction at all! :scratch2:

Not an attack on you bro. Just trying explain people do that contrary to popular belief.

I think maybe some tpic discussion be in order and sum suggestions to refine the idea.

Not an attack on you bro. Just trying explain people do that contrary to popular belief.

I think maybe some tpic discussion be in order and sum suggestions to refine the idea.

cool
Just dont take me as an example to prove your point.
For that you had the wrong person.

but to stay on topic, to me your idea is just a way to reduce cost to play by putting in money first.
Why not simply reduce cost to play for EVERYBODY? without the need to buy deeds?
I just fail to see the point of such deeds.

How many deeds would you need?
Would they let you get more return than you put in?
If not, why would I buy them at all?
How would you value such deeds?
Would they be tradable?

cool
Just dont take me as an example to prove your point.
For that you had the wrong person.

but to stay on topic, to me your idea is just a way to reduce cost to play by putting in money first.
Why not simply reduce cost to play for EVERYBODY? without the need to buy deeds?
I just fail to see the point of such deeds.

How many deeds would you need?
Would they let you get more return than you put in?
If not, why would I buy them at all?
How would you value such deeds?
Would they be tradable?

Honestly my main purpose is in increase active players. Something i both love about entropia and feel its lacking compared to other games is that nessesity to play or you lose out factor. I actually cant stand too much of that but thought a deed or something like this might not only make people want to play a little more or harder but also increase ped income possibly and of course that additional MA cash injection again lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been inactive for a while now, forum and game only logging in to keep my account alive.

The reason because it wasn't that I'd bought lots of deeds and I'm only collecting the ped. It's because I didn't find EU fun to play anymore.

I've been playing another free to play looter shooter, I limited my self to $50/ month in EU and so far I've been playing for over 6 months in this other game deposited $30 a couple of weeks after starting and I've still got half of that left.

My suggestion is no more deeds at all. No lootable UL shitz, no amps from boxes, make events so even level1 player could make something of it (kind of like fen but with 0.01 value tokens).

I agree we need reasons for players to come back to play and keep on playing. :wise:

i think this awful idea, i would not want a deed thay pays out on my loses, but saying that i might buy a need if it was on girtsn loses :)

I agree we need reasons for players to come back to play and keep on playing. :wise:

i think this awful idea, i would not want a deed thay pays out on my loses, but saying that i might buy a need if it was on girtsn loses :)

well im NOT a programmer for MA so I don't know what is and isn't possible but I was thinking more along the lines of paying out based on your costs decays etc.. not your losses. but maybe it needs to go by losses im not sure how the current ones generate.

GoNi keep clickin my rep.. im irish and swear to you... do it again and I will make it a life mission todo it daily for the rest of eternity for you. jus sayin

*edit* correction and appology..looked like you did it twice but seems not so I take that back =p

well im NOT a programmer for MA so I don't know what is and isn't possible but I was thinking more along the lines of paying out based on your costs decays etc.. not your losses. but maybe it needs to go by losses im not sure how the current ones generate.

CLDs pay out a portion of MAs profit generated on Caly and by Caly-born-players at other planets

AUD and Moon Deeds pay out tax collected at Underground or at Moon

With the new CP deeds, its very likely the same as with AUD/Moon, just a part of the tax collected at CP.

Deeds based on tax collected is completely ok.
Doesn´t matter if all the tax goes to one LA owner, or if it is shared between the deed holders, if there exist deeds for the area.

So in fact selling deeds for an area is nothing else than just selling a LA, its just that tax is shared between the deed holders. The main difference is, that LA owners can add DNAs and set maturitys of mobs (costs fertilizer), while the areas where tax is paid to deeds the settings are given by MA/PP.

Back