The greatest entropia video ever made - 2019

Most of your kills are being done vs noobs without proper hp or armor on.Most standing still without movements involved.
Music and edit might make it look nicer I can agree.Short vid though , few kills.
Here is mine pretty old, no sound though , no edit just a random landgrab.71 kills in one LG.

Last edited:

https://vimeo.com/3854991

I dont know what the greatest ever is, but the intro to this captured the feeling I had starting entropia so many years ago.

any video by bambuco should be counted in any greatest discussion,

Most of your kills are being done vs noobs without proper hp or armor on.Most standing still without movements involved.
Music and edit might make it look nicer I can agree.Short vid though , few kills.
Here is mine pretty old, no sound though , no edit just a random landgrab.71 kills in one LG.

lol yeah man this is how it's done!

Respect is doing a land grab not nuking noobs.

lol yeah man this is how it's done!

Respect is doing a land grab not nuking noobs.

Video is very boring without editing. Maybe Messi could make an effort, then it would be a better video.

This is still a classic. What got my attention 15 years ago. :laugh:

Last edited:
thanks for the +rep and messages from those who gave it :yup: my aim with this video was to instill excitement in prospective players for pvp

This was just ment to be a trailer for the full PK video that never got finished.
I still have the raw recording of 4 gb.

MA logged in with their RX Unit avatar in PvP4 and we (WSS) did ofcorse gather a group to kill him!

Yeahh, that’s the one that got me started!
:love:

This is still a classic. What got my attention 15 years ago. :laugh:

thanks for the +rep and messages from those who gave it :yup: my aim with this video was to instill excitement in prospective players for pvp

A triumph of form over content. Have a look at the video messi91 made, you may get an idea about the purpose of PvP.

Your editing is good but that does not stop your effort being cringeworthy noobkiller.

Though you did make a point (which was shown by other videos in this thread) that PvP could be exciting

I'm going to have to disagree with OP and title. This one is one of the best and music is a lot better. lol

That was pure style..No pills..just talent and that was raw PKing.

Last edited:
Nice video, Lol @ Isis lr32....

HEY! Narfi!

any video by bambuco should be counted in any greatest discussion,

Aaaawww!! Thank you Narfi! :yay: Really really appreciate that man! I do miss creating those videos.

Back