What do do about players who ruin the game, but never get punished.

Do me a favor.
Take a mirror, take a look and tell that to yourself too ya :cool:

My concience tells me that I'm quite good. But I guess that's human nature, no matter where you stand you'll always tell yourself you're on the "good" side.

Here comes my reply and don't blame me.

Who cares about your reasoning or excusing. You sounded to guiding players what is KS and what is isn't ? Or it there a such things called bad KS, extreme bad KS, polite KS, innocent KS or your so called SO-SORRY KS ?

Who cares.........................................................:cool:

No, I'm not trying to dictate what's good and what is not.
I'm saying what my experience tells me what is a natural occurance (shooting another player's mob) and what is good (leave it be to, let the other player loot it, if he can't can't say "sorry")

I am here to read and discuss. Important points taken and good suggestion is to make the target mob bind to the 1st shooter. Safe and sound. Fair and Square.

And people have already replied to you with how that could go wrong.
Safe and sound? No, your suggestion is a concern.

So funny, that people reply me and trying to tell me, "Don't blame me, it's not my faults" I experienced before.... It's common..... blah blah blah Are trying to teach a moral class here?

Moral values shift in time and place. I'm an old player, make no mistake about that. My moral values might be odd when taken into a new light. However, I would like to see you experience hunting Punies when it's not about killing one and then another but 1-2-3-4-.....-100-.....-200. See how you think about "kill stealing" then.

You don't like what I suggest and agree? Then, we make something like Driving Point System. Deduct 3 points for whatever you shoot (whether right or wrong, KS or not KS). Till your points go negative, "RED" in your avatar name. Then, come back to forum here to explain who are you, how nice you are, and what went wrong was not your fault. Something is wrong with the Point System. It's unfair.

What? I don't get what you're suggestion here at all. You I may should be in red because I "KS" a few mobs at Camp Icarus lately? And then I should 'clean' my name before a grand jury? I shot two or three mobs today that were shot by other players. Boo-hoo. What do you want me to say? I hunted too fast? I'm not too blame, it's the "next target" that is at fault? Damn you, I hardly look at Caly.Forum at all. So I couldn't care less what you think about me and my action ingame for 1 second.
My reputation is 1009, that means 9 people voted to give me a +rep ingame during an event. I join such a event like twice a year. And every participant has one vote to up another players reputation. And you want to destroy all that with "come here to forum and explain what went 'wrong?"!?
Besides, who deceides if it's a KS or an accident? You? No way, I'm already labeled "bad" by you, am I not? A court of respectable high level players? Nah, they have better thing to do, like playing the game. MindArk? Nope, can't seem them getting bothered by your petty problems eithers. They have a whole universe to manage and 1000's of players to keep happy. They value every one of us, I think. But I dare you to report any player for KS'ing your puny.

I don't get ? or I am wrong of saying it ?

People are so serious about this RCE. It's RCE, u know... everything counts and yet they can turn back and tell you, relax, don't worry, it's just a game. WOW

No, you're not wrong about saying it. You're wrong about the concequenses. Do you whine and go to the police when some dude stole your candy?
Besides, in the end, yes this a game. Take it as entertainment. See it as going the movies and paying for the ticket and pop corn. Do you go all ape break when some body accidently bumps into you and you spill a couple of pop corns?

PS. I realize that I might sound like a "I know it all, because I'm here longer then you"-type of guy. But in all honesty I'm trying not to be. Give the game some time - a year or longer - and the actions of our fellow players as well. Some people are jerks, no doubt about that. Yet the majority is all right in my opinion. I'm past the problems of those who come here for the first time and my own experience is fastly difference from what it is now. But still, bottom line, try to place yourself in the other person. Did he do it on purpose or not?
I'm convinced that in time your (OP) perception will change too. A year, maybe two or ten. This game is taking long to progress in anything. And you wil learn lesson in RL as well too.
Have a good time, and please don't bother too much about other players shooting your mobs. To me it sounds like you're complaining to the school headmaster that an 8-grader ate your mentos.

Last edited:
The one who gave a negative point, God bless you.
Even you have to pull me down to negative comment or request to ban me, I am still OK.

You may know that person in real life, and claim that he/she is RIGHT because you know them but, if you ignoring my comments and my replies, you are going get back all the experiences I had right into you.

Thank you for your negative points :cool:

My concience tells me that I'm quite good. But I guess that's human nature, no matter where you stand you'll always tell yourself you're on the "good" side.

No, I'm not trying to dictate what's good and what is not.
I'm saying what my experience tells me what is a natural occurance (shooting another player's mob) and what is good (leave it be to, let the other player loot it, if he can't can't say "sorry")

And people have already replied to you with how that could go wrong.
Safe and sound? No, your suggestion is a concern.

Moral values shift in time and place. I'm an old player, make no mistake about that. My moral values might be odd when taken into a new light. However, I would like to see you experience hunting Punies when it's not about killing one and then another but 1-2-3-4-.....-100-.....-200. See how you think about "kill stealing" then.

What? I don't get what you're suggestion here at all. You I may should be in red because I "KS" a few mobs at Camp Icarus lately? And then I should 'clean' my name before a grand jury? I shot two or three mobs today that were shot by other players. Boo-hoo. What do you want me to say? I hunted too fast? I'm not too blame, it's the "next target" that is at fault? Damn you, I hardly look at Caly.Forum at all. So I couldn't care less what you think about me and my action ingame for 1 second.
My reputation is 1009, that means 9 people voted to give me a +rep ingame during an event. I join such a event like twice a year. And every participant has one vote to up another players reputation. And you want to destroy all that with "come here to forum and explain what went 'wrong?"!?
Besides, who deceides if it's a KS or an accident? You? No way, I'm already labeled "bad" by you, am I not? A court of respectable high level players? Nah, they have better thing to do, like playing the game. MindArk? Nope, can't seem them getting bothered by your petty problems eithers. They have a whole universe to manage and 1000's of players to keep happy. They value every one of us, I think. But I dare you to report any player for KS'ing your puny.

No, you're not wrong about saying it. You're wrong about the concequenses. Do you whine and go to the police when some dude stole your candy?
Besides, in the end, yes this a game. Take it as entertainment. See it as going the movies and paying for the ticket and pop corn. Do you go all ape break when some body accidently bumps into you and you spill a couple of pop corns?

PS. I realize that I might sound like a "I know it all, because I'm here longer then you"-type of guy. But in all honesty I'm trying not to be. Give the game some time - a year or longer - and the actions of our fellow players as well. Some people are jerks, no doubt about that. Yet the majority is all right in my opinion. I'm past the problems of those who come here for the first time and my own experience is fastly difference from what it is now. But still, bottom line, try to place yourself in the other person. Did he do it on purpose or not?
I'm convinced that in time your (OP) perception will change too. A year, maybe two or ten. This game is taking long to progress in anything. And you wil learn lesson in RL as well too.
Have a good time, and please don't bother too much about other players shooting your mobs. To me it sounds like you're complaining to the school headmaster that an 8-grader ate your mentos.

LOL! Oh yes boss! You are right! You are always right! your the best of the best! Master of knowing everything!

Please go and make the targeted mob binds to the 1st shooter. Everyone here call you the GOD, making wishes comes true.:cool:

Back