i'm a bit confused

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
:confused::eyecrazy:

Can someone please explain why this difference!!???

If the item have the same stats why is efficiency better on UL then on L??

Why i´m maxed on L and not in UL??

Is this buged?:eyecrazy::wise:

Regards.

Because it is simply not the same weapon, but the UL one is a 'special' version of it, in this case FEN edition.

You can check in auction that the same thing happened with SGA editions, ie Mod Fap comes to mind, and also the same differences can be found between 'normal' items and their ME (Mentor Edition) counterparts.

yeah, i do not think it is uncommon for UL items to have a longer learning period even if the minimum level is the same vs. its (L) counterpart.

Because it is simply not the same weapon, but the UL one is a 'special' version of it, in this case FEN edition.

You can check in auction that the same thing happened with SGA editions, ie Mod Fap comes to mind, and also the same differences can be found between 'normal' items and their ME (Mentor Edition) counterparts.

"Special" on what? just because it says FEN??? cos the rest on stats its same decay,burn,dmg inter,DPS.

The items you refer have diferent stats, example more attacks, more dmg interval, more dps, etc etc,,, this is the same stats...:eyecrazy:

yeah, i do not think it is uncommon for UL items to have a longer learning period even if the minimum level is the same vs. its (L) counterpart.

Ok ty, just dont get the rest i refer in reply to the other user.:scratch2:

"Special" on what? just because it says FEN??? cos the rest on stats its same decay,burn,dmg inter,DPS.

The items you refer have diferent stats, example more attacks, more dmg interval, more dps, etc etc,,, this is the same stats...:eyecrazy:

The only different stat is efficiency, which apparently is the new Hot kid on the block according to MA. I didn't say they tried hard and that SB-10 FEN is the best thing since sliced bread - just that since it is considered a different edition the discrepancies are normal.

decay is often different for same dmg and attacks on L vs UL of the same item.

I think you should measure the actual decay on the item, I'll bet a shiny penny they're different.

its not the same weapons

Fen editions have advantages, thats why they are soo expensive.

Its not the same weapon, they just look alike

just like every girl has boobs, but never the same. We still call them all boobs.

greetings

Fen editions have advantages, thats why they are soo expensive.

Its not the same weapon, they just look alike

just like every girl has boobs, but never the same. We still call them all boobs.

greetings

even if same dimension,same shape, same skin color, same nipple shape dimension and position...... they still feel different when you touch!!!

It's nothing new, look at CDF guns for the daily tokens for example, they are all maxed 5 levels before their non-CDF counterparts and last 3-4 times longer. "Just" because it says CDF, which makes them entirely different guns.

It's nothing new, look at CDF guns for the daily tokens for example, they are all maxed 5 levels before their non-CDF counterparts and last 3-4 times longer. "Just" because it says CDF, which makes them entirely different guns.

Please don't take this off topic , there was a discussion on boobs.

Do you mind if I ask you what your knife fighter pro levels are for hit and damage?

Using a unlimited FEN item myself, I needed a good 10 - 15 levels above the stats requirements to max the unl Mace.
Then it would appear more skill in the 'club' rank to max the attacks per min.

So by the time I did actually MAX it, I was miles above the weapon requirements to actually MAX it fully.

Even then I wouldn't be surprised if "MAX"ing it is enough, I have a feeling the system still wants more levels or ranked skill to qualify for better returns, and add to that looter skill requirement as well.

It's interesting though that the efficiency values are different, with exactly same damage, so that suggests the L version must decay more than the unlimited per hit.

Rick

For the claw it was also 12 levels and a small bit to max it completely, seems like that for all new items. I can confirm on the SB-10 that the decay on the (L) is the same as UL, Entropedia is correct on those. Can't confirm decay on the normal SB-10 (L) though. Worth to mention, effort isn't tied to dpp on new weapons.

Do you mind if I ask you what your knife fighter pro levels are for hit and damage?

Using a unlimited FEN item myself, I needed a good 10 - 15 levels above the stats requirements to max the unl Mace.
Then it would appear more skill in the 'club' rank to max the attacks per min.

So by the time I did actually MAX it, I was miles above the weapon requirements to actually MAX it fully.

Even then I wouldn't be surprised if "MAX"ing it is enough, I have a feeling the system still wants more levels or ranked skill to qualify for better returns, and add to that looter skill requirement as well.

It's interesting though that the efficiency values are different, with exactly same damage, so that suggests the L version must decay more than the unlimited per hit.

Rick

Hello Rick,

My HIT atm is almost L19 has for my DMG is L27

Well the blade is great, just was wondering the dif from L to UL.

Now it's beautiful;

Glad i got it can do many mobs on this for cheap.

Regards to all out there, HOF big.
Lumar

Hello Rick,

My HIT atm is almost L19 has for my DMG is L27

Well the blade is great, just was wondering the dif from L to UL.

Now it's beautiful;

Glad i got it can do many mobs on this for cheap.

Regards to all out there, HOF big.
Lumar

It's quite interesting these stats. Entropia wiki has both L and unl listed as 72.4 eco, so I wonder if MA changed the decay on the L very recently.

Something to consider, I see you're slightly over amping with the FEN II as its 12 damage (so the knife would need to be max 24 damage for perfect fit).

I wonder if you can get hold of a melee II adjusted amp? I've not seen one myself but it must exist.

knife with no amp 2.933 damage per pec
knife with FEN II 2.928 damage per pec
knife with II adjusted 2.986 damage per pec
knife with I amp 2.961 damage per pec

I have no idea how reliable those stats are, but that's what wiki is stating.

GL with the blade out there.

Rick

Not necessary!
It would be true if it would be an old weapon, where efficency is directly linked to DPP.

MA introduced the new efficency stat to be able to create more diversity with items, speak with new weapons you can have exactly the same DPP as with the old counterpart but still have better efficency with the new one.

Its also possible that MA/PP creates a weapon that has really bad eco (DPP) but with outstanding good efficency, as it is two independent stats.

The directly link to DPP for old weapons was just an easy solution to introduce efficency onto old weapons, without much work.

Not necessary!
It would be true if it would be an old weapon, where efficency is directly linked to DPP.

MA introduced the new efficency stat to be able to create more diversity with items, speak with new weapons you can have exactly the same DPP as with the old counterpart but still have better efficency with the new one.

Its also possible that MA/PP creates a weapon that has really bad eco (DPP) but with outstanding good efficency, as it is two independent stats.

The directly link to DPP for old weapons was just an easy solution to introduce efficency onto old weapons, without much work.

Is there some ingame research about the effects?
What Mindark States is not always the same as ingame experience.
(Remember scopes/lasers)

Not necessary!

But these FEN unlimited items have both really good DPP "and" really good efficiency right?
There's no buffs on them to influence the stats.

Is there some ingame research about the effects?
What Mindark States is not always the same as ingame experience.
(Remember scopes/lasers)

Yeah I'm with you, need a little more clarity, have we missed something?

Rik

Back