Are there any up-to-date revival maps?

Eluqqa

Guardian
Elukka Eluqqa Elkku
When I last played - several years ago - there were maps of Eudoria and Amethera showing revival borders. I'm unable to find any that aren't years old however. Does anyone make this sort of thing anymore? I found them quite indispensable since the revival borders are pretty random.

just buy a vehicle and tp chip.

Revival borders are not random.

If you're on a LA, you revive on the LA.

Elsewhere, you revive at the closest revival terminal that's on the same 8192x8192 server.

Entropiawiki map draws revival borders automatically; the terminal locations may be slightly out of date though as some of them have been added or removed in the recent years. If you find any discrepancy, it takes just a minute to update the map.

Fair enough, not truly random, but fairly unpredictable.

Thanks for the wiki link! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Fair enough, not truly random, but fairly unpredictable.

Thanks for the wiki link! That's exactly what I was looking for.

It's not even unpredictable really. Within a server, a boundary line is typically (if not always?) going to be halfway between the closest two revival points. It's basically a function of normally going to the closest revival point as the crow flies. Aside from the server boundaries, if you have all the revival point locations loaded from EntropiaWiki, most basic mapping software have basic options the calculate this for you.

Back