Question: Strategy game of F-xxx of what?

Resnis

Guardian
Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
Just putting some closed Support case ... FYI .. to demonstrate MA supporting EU playing As strategy game (long term)

Ps. sry for direct language ... as being flushing quite a lot of PED to crafting

Also demonstrating regular MA Bullshit answer (I was buying also those BPs so also MU being tied in tho them with TT of click 15.57)

Same for other Obsolute BPS ... (was building up grades on those)

================-==============

My Support Cases
History for support case 356442:

2018-05-03 13:24 You wrote:

Description" I got Few robot beacon BPs , like this : 1397 Robot Beacon (001010010110001) Blueprint (L) "

Problem it that there are required materials what was dropping in the Beacon missions ... now they do not drop ...

So FIX the drop .. or officially announce that those BPs are Absolute ... (bzw ..02.05.2018 yesterday () we did run a 29 PEDER beacon ... just common robot loots + 3 boxes

Or assure that other sensible means of looting materials needed.

Or another fuckup (if replaying with sometihn like = ~ Works as intended... type of bullshit)? For long term planning? - then refer to VU notes where in plain text is described in sufficient time (UE customer rights Law) to make informed decision for those BPs...

** on side note, thanks, that now Treasure boxes in beacons are placed in control room.... that is great improvement!
2018-05-06 19:18 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Resnis,

Thank you for your report,

We will forward all the information to the responsible planet partner, since they might not be able to answer you directly in this case or provide you with more satisfying information about this we would recommend you stay tuned to our news section and feed and keep an eye out for any information about it in future releases.

Please rest assured that they will receive your report and any aditional information we might receive in similar reports or issues

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I've talked to MA about this in the past, they either do not care or it is intended...

sorry to inform you but that response means it goes to the special file. file thirteen - aka garbage.

we had something similiar with RT loot when loot 2.0, constantly annoy them and give it about a year, then they may fix it...

Back