Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

GZ to Zorromous today on his uber, he landed a 1.2k Scip Young! Nice one!

:)

zorro.jpg

Last edited:
Stinger totals updated through: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:54:14

team register plz !!

BlackPink"DDU DU DDU DU"▶Youtube

thx !!

thx !!

Just to be clear -- is this a separate team with you and someone else? Or a team you've formed with your fapper to make fapping easier.

Because if the team is just you, I can add all globals from this team name to your count.

How do you want to proceed?

Totals have been caught up through: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 23:20:56

This happened today...

titans5k.jpg

Big GZ to Titans of Space Starfleet :eyecrazy: nice hit!

And then this happened...

planetsideuber2-8k.jpg

deinoplanetside_3kuber-mining.jpg

Deino has been hot today! :D

Please add : Moraine Lynn Troskald

Please add : Igor Kromas Guk

Congrats to Zorromous Astromega Magininty! He's the first person to claim the 1,000 Stinger reward! 22.45 tt Evade Skill Chip & 750 cash money, GZ!

1000reward-zorro.jpg

He asked me if he could claim any more rewards, I said of course! He's got 80 points left over and can claim as many rewards as he'd like while this event is running. There's no limit.

Amazing Event!!!

Amazing event just collected my 22 ped evade and the bonus ped reward was level 26 evade when starting and now evade level 31.59 at stage 5 halfway can't wait to finish the rest :D will keep up updated at the end :)

Amazing event just collected my 22 ped evade and the bonus ped reward was level 26 evade when starting and now evade level 31.59 at stage 5 halfway can't wait to finish the rest :D will keep up updated at the end :)

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Always nice to see such massive gains w/ your Evade skill. GL on the remaining 5k :)

Register me please, Crystal MJ Diamond.
Thank you

sign me up
Irdeta Woenk Hocren

New team register plz

my team

GZ to Titans of Space Starfleet & John Black Knight. They just claimed 15.67tt Evade Skill & 440 PED! Thanks for hunting on Deino and GL if you choose to start that 10k Scip grind :yup:

Zorro received another 6.87 tt Evade Skill + 290 Bonus PED.

Interesting to note Zorro started the Scipulor Iron mission a few weeks ago at level 26 Evader, and just after a month he's at level 33.5 Evader from combo'ing the Iron mission with this event! Huge gains! :eyecrazy:

Thanks for the support, and GL on the Scipulor stage VI :p (home brew version of course) unless MA wants to release one :D

Ok completed stage 5 :D yay! started at level 26 now level 33.54 :D thanks for the reward again :D
7.54 evade lvls gained :D
[System]: Mission updated (Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V)
[System]: You have gained 532.4874 experience in your Evade skill
[System]: You have gained a new rank in Evade!
[System]: Mission completed (Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V)

Back