Achievement: Modified Viceroy finally completed

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
Long, hard and expensive mission. Hope this 20% increased evade chance and 1% increased critical hit chance pays off in this lifetime!!! Might have been paid already since I was in that 47k(5.5k) Smuggler Special Forces Delta loot today :)

Big Gratz on that achivement m8 and the 5k to ofc :wtg::yay:

Gratz, how much did it cost you to make it?

Gz on the achievement and the loot!

Gratz, how much did it cost you to make it?

I wish I could tell you. The thing is I wouldn't have done it had I known the cost. It was LOTS. I got all the mats I could from the moment it became available. Went so far as to collect the armor bps as well as the L armors. But the Adjusted Nanites were too expensive to buy outright, so I farmed them.

The Navi mission to open the second smuggler warehouse provided me the opportunity to gather all the Adjusted Nanites I needed, went nuts on this after the Arkadia Moon announcement. Looted a few Improved and a Modified nanite. Bought the rest, including one big stack a repper mate sold to me cheaply. Then, it was just Bismuth to the finish line, this was a different story though.

Orders and auction sniping couldn't defeat the durty resellers who have now gone off the reservation. I started out buying at 240% way back when and gradually paid more and more until the grande finale buying the last 300 Bismuth Ingots at 360%.

So happy this mission is over. And thanks for all the gratzes guys!! Good luck out there and may Lootius be with you all!!!

Last edited:
Huge congratulations Bud. It's my all time favorite armor - and with a few tiers and some good plates you can do a LOT of different mobs. The 20% defense buff really adds up once your Evader level goes over 50.

Gratz! I've been thinking about doing it myself but the MU on the adjusted nanites is so good I can't help but sell them when I loot them, lol.

Congratulations on the nice armor, hope to be in same position at some point.

Love my set! Big GZ to ya! :)

I started out buying at 240% way back when and gradually paid more and more until the grande finale buying the last 300 Bismuth Ingots at 360%.

Bismuth Plating now lists at >600%. Adjusted Nanites occasionally hit 17000%, but people selling into orders seems to keep the usual market price well below that.

The cost of the whole process is now bizarre when measured against the already hefty cost of obtaining comparable upgraded bot/dodge armors, for example.

With bound armor it is a captive market.

Back