Rocktropia -Camp Crunk Cloth Crate Event

theunicate

Dominant
Hello,
After a lot of questions about why i dont post this event on caly forum i finnaly decided to do it.
I am owner of dungeon on rocktropia where i place my event.So i will try to explain all by the pictures and i will leave some links to the event pages on dungeon webpage.

COLLECT THE CRATES​

new_orig.jpg

So by doing a dungeon you will get SHIELD CRATES. For 1 round or 1 key you can get from 0-4 SHIELD CRATES.
Cost of 1 key is tt+42 .Beside single key purchase you can buy key packages of 10 , 25 and 53 keys also by some less price per key as economy benefit.
You can claim as much time as you wish the rewards above.
This is not progressive type , so once you claim 100 ped reward for example and you had only 100 SHIELD CRATES it doesnt add up on the reward scale you start again from 0.

Link to collect the crates event :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/collect-the-crates.html

KING OF DUNGEON​

King of dungeon is person that turned in most SHIELD CRATES during the season .
King can be overthroned by turning in more crates.
King have cheaper key packs during his ruling over the season.

Kings treasure is yearly jackpot and it raises with each key bought aprox. 1 ped.
Kings treasure is claimed by the king that is on throne 1st december of each year.

More details on link:
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/king-of-dungeon.html

Collect the crates event and king of dungeon is connected as well as exchange shop so when you turn in SHIELD CRATES in exchange shop or collect the crates event it counts for kings treasure.

EXCHANGE SHOP​

In the exchange shop you can exchange SHIELD CRATES for the items and amount of SHIELD CRATES is calculated into king of dungeon.

More details on link:
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/exchange-shop.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION INSIDE DUNGEON​

Inside of dungeon there is mission terminal at start... mission is to kill 1000 mobs .
Reward for a mission is SKL Token you can exchange for combat skill of your choice (max tt value of skill 1 ped ) . SKL Token you can use in Skill-O-Matic terminal ( blue laptop ) that can be found @CND Lagoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other usefull links:

Key shop page (info on keys pricing) :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/key-shop.html

Loot inside :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/loot-inside.html

FAQ:
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/faq.html

Info , location , etc :
https://shield-corp.weebly.com/camp-crunk-cloth-crate.html

Kind Regards,
Theunicate.

Last edited:
I did do the instance once a good while back. Stats on the instance may be useful here for others that are unfamiliar with it, etc.

How many mob are in each instance? How many HP does each have? What is average run time of the instance? What is the actual amount of time the instance allows you to complete it (perhaps mention the penalty for non-completion if there is one... think all instances only allow you to get any loot if you actually finish em on Rocktropia)? What is average cost of decay for various weapons in doing the instance? What special items are in there, etc.

From what I remember, for newer folks it is the most doable mission around Rocktropia of all of the player owned instances as the mobs in there are mostly all Mullholand boys. I do remember looting a Camp Crunk hat. What else is in there that's special? I don't think I got a crate at the end. How often do the crates get in to the loot?

Got videos of folks doing the instance? If not, maybe you could create a competition for something like that.

The wiki entry over at http://rocktropia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=657 states Soul Shakers are in there too, but from what I remember there isn't one single soul shaker in the entire instance. Just a bunch of Mulholland boys and you have to kill em all to unlock each gated section as you progress through the instance. I don't remember the number of gates you have to do but it's a fairly small amount.

Since you are doing this event ongoing at a steady exchange rate, have you contemplated talking to the game devs to see if they can create an npc trader type thing for the crates so it can be more easily automated?

Last edited:
I did do the instance once a good while back. Stats on the instance may be useful here for others that are unfamiliar with it, etc.

How many mob are in each instance? How many HP does each have? What is average run time of the instance? What is the actual amount of time the instance allows you to complete it (perhaps mention the penalty for non-completion if there is one... think all instances only allow you to get any loot if you actually finish em on Rocktropia)? What is average cost of decay for various weapons in doing the instance? What special items are in there, etc.

From what I remember, for newer folks it is the most doable mission around Rocktropia of all of the player owned instances as the mobs in there are mostly all Mullholand boys. I do remember looting a Camp Crunk hat. What else is in there that's special? I don't think I got a crate at the end. How often do the crates get in to the loot?

Got videos of folks doing the instance? If not, maybe you could create a competition for something like that.

The wiki entry over at http://rocktropia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=657 states Soul Shakers are in there too, but from what I remember there isn't one single soul shaker in the entire instance. Just a bunch of Mulholland boys and you have to kill em all to unlock each gated section as you progress through the instance. I don't remember the number of gates you have to do but it's a fairly small amount.

Since you are doing this event ongoing at a steady exchange rate, have you contemplated talking to the game devs to see if they can create an npc trader type thing for the crates so it can be more easily automated?

There is infinite mobs inside dungeon and each have about 150 HP . (updated)

SHIELD CRATE drop randomly from 0 to 4 .

Time wise you can do it with anything from Solomate opalo to some medium level weapon,so single run can last from 5 min to 1 hour at most but i also think there is enough time for any scenario.

What is also needed to know is that weaker weapon users should have some armor like adj pixie and s10 healing tool .

How ever if some lack of ammo or need to repair something there are terminals inside the dungeon .

Run is only terminated/fail if person decision is to leave dungeon,in case of dc its possible to show up in dungeon i think in period of max 30 min. but i would limit it to 5-10 min , and its required asap login.

Also if you loose key and report your problem to MA over support case i am sure they will give you key back.

Loot wise , beside stuff that is on wiki there is also black crunkster hat , also one man got ESI , xmas strongboxes were dropping , FEN shirts , and some other crafting components are dropping.

I hope this is respond to most of your questions , beside all this info can be found on webpage or at least most of it.

About NPC for exchange i had idea , but the volume of keys in circulation is not high for such thing still .

Last edited:
Can this be done by a team or is it solo only?

(RT instances typically have two entrances, one for solo, another for team, but I've no idea how it works for player owned ones)

Can this be done by a team or is it solo only?

(RT instances typically have two entrances, one for solo, another for team, but I've no idea how it works for player owned ones)

Team has not been implemented yet for private instances.

Keys are up for sale .
New repeatable mission is added to dungeon . Reward : SKL token (exchangable for skills at terminal).

:yay::yay::yay:

GZ to Utility Gamer Droped for turning in 600 SHIELD CRATES today and winning Dante amp (UL).

King of dungeon jackpot 1025 ped . King on throne atm Utility Gamer Droped 970 SHIELD CRATES tottal.

There is 76 mobs inside dungeon and each have about 100 HP .

It takes about 30-35 ped ammo to finish dungeon (depending on weapon u use).

SHIELD CRATE drop randomly from 0 to 4 .

Time wise you can do it with anything from Solomate opalo to some medium level weapon,so single run can last from 5 min to 1 hour at most but i also think there is enough time for any scenario.

What is also needed to know is that weaker weapon users should have some armor like adj pixie and s10 healing tool .

How ever if some lack of ammo or need to repair something there are terminals inside the dungeon .

Run is only terminated/fail if person decision is to leave dungeon,in case of dc its possible to show up in dungeon i think in period of max 30 min. but i would limit it to 5-10 min , and its required asap login.

Also if you loose key and report your problem to MA over support case i am sure they will give you key back.

Loot wise , beside stuff that is on wiki there is also black crunkster hat , also one man got ESI , xmas strongboxes were dropping , FEN shirts , and some other crafting components are dropping.

I hope this is respond to most of your questions , beside all this info can be found on webpage or at least most of it.

About NPC for exchange i had idea , but the volume of keys in circulation is not high for such thing still .

Ohhh sounds exciting Unicate, I think I will give that a shot after my Zombies. :yay:

:thumbup:

Ohhh sounds exciting Unicate, I think I will give that a shot after my Zombies. :yay:

:thumbup:

Its changed to a infinite amount of mobs and there is 1k mission that is repeatable and need 1 hour cooldown between repeats .

U can claim
SmEhsoY.png

and pick your skills for it :)

Jackpot stats : 1130 ped
Keys stats : 780
in 220 keys jackpot tier bonus : Tier 2 +500 ped

:yay::yay:

Stats :
Jackpot 1180 ped
Keys sold (current season):

170 key till tier 2 jackpot bonus

:yay::yay:

less than 1 month left to end of season and jackpot giveaway...
actual jackpot is 1340 ped
keys sold this season 990 . ( in 10 keys tier bonus +500 ped )
gl to all competitors :)

King of dungeon jackpot reached tier 2 bonus ( 1k keys sold in season )
Jackpot size : 1850 ped
Actual king of dungeon : Utility Gamer Droped

12 days left !!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations to Utility Gamer Droped for beeing king of the dungeon in season 2019 !!!
Reward : 1860 ped .
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Good Luck to all competitors in new 2020 season !

Back