Zombies are not animals?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
If you cannot sweat zombies since they are not 'animals' why the hell do you get animal hides in their loot?

If you cannot sweat zombies since they are not 'animals' why the hell do you get animal hides in their loot?

Because zombie hide would be too damn nasty:silly2::tongue2::lolup:

In the first couple years Zombies was sweatable. Its why the place what is now called Camp Crunk is so special to me i spent my first couple of years learning the game and sweating zombie. ND turned them off after a certain altercation happened. What mobs drops is this game is does not always have make sense.

In the first couple years Zombies was sweatable. Its why the place what is now called Camp Crunk is so special to me i spent my first couple of years learning the game and sweating zombie. ND turned them off after a certain altercation happened. What mobs drops is this game is does not always have make sense.

Quite a shame and missed opportunity... Zombie sweat would be invaluable. . .:ahh:

Simple: They catch, eat and skin animals (they love exa) - then they use the hide for loin clothing :silly2:

It doesn't really make more sense that mobs drop big furniture or hair styling chair lol

I mean... why are Nusuls walking around with body sculpting units?

We can do this all day.

I mean... why are Nusuls walking around with body sculpting units?

We can do this all day.

Don't get me started with lipstick on certain mobs.

Don't get me started with lipstick on certain mobs.

yeah demons and werewolves must be cross-dresses the amount of make-up they have.:laugh:

Welcome at Futurama :D

593a96073f3ae5f58f21f6ec4daf4b2f.jpg

Back