Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
Event moved to new thread here.

Last edited:
Ticket Winners:
Ticket # Avatar Name

Last edited:
Formicacida Globals Tracker

To be as transparent as possible, a copy of my excel tracker is provided for those that wish to review the data. Win AOL 21 Tracker.xlsx

Avatar/Team Name Fomicacida Globals Tickets Won Tickets Claimed
Charles Chuck Sudey 1 0 0
Eric Beston Jonson 1 0 0
Eve Evey Everglades 2 0 0
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1 0 0
Isfin Failivrin Meleth 2 0 0
Jabez JAG Groove 1 0 0
Kenek keek Jonfalk 9 0 0
Kyleran Crystal Golem Tower 2 0 0
Lamia Majora Pechunter 3 0 0
Leena Lynx McFerlon 2 0 0
Madmartigan Maxell Maximus 6 0 0
Magnus Svarog Henriksen 1 0 0
Pr OXY Me 1 0 0
Snake Slither Hellfire 2 0 0
Storm Spawn Bootcamp 4 0 0
tanel dirtyness liiv 3 0 0

Last edited:
Sign me Up

Hello, i would like to know can i receive 2 tickets? What is payment per global if you sell the deed before event ends?

Register team: Entropiafund
leader: Toni Chiee Lahderinne

Chiees question still not answered?

Hello, i would like to know can i receive 2 tickets? What is payment per global if you sell the deed before event ends?

It would be really good to know if doing 2000 globals doubles the chance to win that LA.

Extreme example:

If someone manage to score 10k globals befor anybody else hits 1k globals, does he get 10 tickets and automatically win that LA ?

It would be really good to know if doing 2000 globals doubles the chance to win that LA.

Extreme example:

If someone manage to score 10k globals befor anybody else hits 1k globals, does he get 10 tickets and automatically win that LA ?

Seems the answer is already there.

Avatar/team can win more than one ticket for each 1000 globals recorded

Interesting Event. I do have a few questions though.

1. Will global naming be bought for the event?

2. If not is that why you are only considering weak's for the event. The la does have strongs and Ravager which formed quite a number of my globals when i used to hunt @LA.

3. Also as Chiee asked, if the LA is sold before the event completes what will be paid out to those who globalled.

Cheers,

Divinity

Isn’t the deed posted on the Market right now?

The deed was on the market for a short period. I did get some good offers but none that was able to meet the B/O price. Hence, that is why I started this event. AOL #21 is no longer for sale and can only be owned by winning the event. The event is intended to be a long-term event. I am predicting it to last at least 3 years before all 10 tickets are claimed. The event is set up so that those who really want to own a LA can have a chance to own one without the high up-front cost. It is also set up for that one opportunist to take a chance at making a good fortune if they do end up winning; by selling the LA for a nice profit or keeping it for them self.

Every 1000 globals each avatar/team record will win a ticket. In addition, tickets can also be sold, traded, or giving away. You are free to negotiate for tickets with the ticket holder and I will assist with the transfer of ticket.

The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. I am open to having a caretaker hold on the deeds for assurance reasons. However, this caretaker must have a flawless reputation, be active and have many years of Entropia Universe experience, own multiple high value assets in-game, and recognize they will receive no monetary return for this role. Please pm me here on PCF or in-game if you can meet these requirements and interested.

Extreme example:

Yes, doing 2000 globals will double your chances of winning the LA. If you score 10k globals then you would automatically win all ten tickets as well as the LA.

Interesting Event. I do have a few questions though.

1. Will global naming be bought for the event?

2. If not is that why you are only considering weak's for the event. The la does have strongs and Ravager which formed quite a number of my globals when i used to hunt @LA.

3. Also as Chiee asked, if the LA is sold before the event completes what will be paid out to those who globalled.

Cheers,

Divinity

1. LA global message has been expired and I have no intention of renewing. Formicacida Weak mobs are unique to only AOL #21. I will be using EntropiaLife, info for Formicacida, to track Formicacida Weak globals on AOL #21. This will also give the new owner the option to rename the LA to whatever they may choose.

2. Although Strong and Ravager maturities do spawn occasionally, I have no way to keep track if the globals registered on EntropiaLife is from AOL #21. For globals with maturities higher than Formicacida Weak scored on AOL #21, I will leave the burden of proof upon the hunter. This can be accomplished by posting a screenshot of your globals on this separate forum here. Once posted and determined to be a global from OLA #21, I will update your score.

3. The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. I am open to having a caretaker hold on the deeds for assurance reasons. However, this caretaker must have a flawless reputation, be active and have many years of Entropia Universe experience, own multiple high value assets in-game, and recognize they will receive no monetary return for this role. Please pm me here on PCF or in-game if you can meet these requirements and interested.

Last edited:
Hell of a lot of globals, hell of a big gamble, hell of a long time to wait for all tickets to be won.

100 tickets (1 ticket per 100 globals) would have had me on the LA for a bit.

Hell of a lot of globals, hell of a big gamble, hell of a long time to wait for all tickets to be won.

100 tickets (1 ticket per 100 globals) would have had me on the LA for a bit.

I choose to do 10 tickets for a number of reasons. The top reason was so a ticket winner would have a much better odd of winning the LA, 1 out of 10 chances. But you do make a very good point. The event is too exclusive and having more tickets would open up the event to a wider audience. Also, after considering the odds, a hunter that has 1000 globals would win 10 tickets which would still give them a 1 out of 10 chance of winning the LA.

Thanks for the great feedback. I will revise the event rules and set the maximum number of tickets to 100. Good luck!

Great news, expect me there to claim a ticket or 2 :)

I choose to do 10 tickets for a number of reasons. The top reason was so a ticket winner would have a much better odd of winning the LA, 1 out of 10 chances. But you do make a very good point. The event is too exclusive and having more tickets would open up the event to a wider audience. Also, after considering the odds, a hunter that has 1000 globals would win 10 tickets which would still give them a 1 out of 10 chance of winning the LA.

Thanks for the great feedback. I will revise the event rules and set the maximum number of tickets to 100. Good luck!

Perfect. This is way better. As i had the same feeling as slither that it was too expensive time and investment wise with a big risk factor in view considering the lottery and would have only gone for the original version if i had a plan to get 7-8/10 of those tickets if not 10/10. 100 globals a ticket makes it far more feasible and while the chances went down, its something most people would not mind as a cost time/peds wise for the gamble.

I have hunted a lot of formi's and despite the hardcore hunting i have only managed to get approx 500 globals and am still #1 on them on EL. This was over a good year or so as many days with 2-3k/day turnover i did not even get a single global.

Also i would suggest paying 5k and getting a year long subscription at least for this event and maybe passing that cost into more global requirement because as per my stats 20%+ of the globals for me was on not weaks and having to screenshot those in these times ( times have changed) will am sure reduce number of hunters for the event.

Also i would suggest paying 5k and getting a year long subscription at least for this event and maybe passing that cost into more global requirement because as per my stats 20%+ of the globals for me was on not weaks and having to screenshot those in these times ( times have changed) will am sure reduce number of hunters for the event.

Thanks, I will take that into consideration. Raising taxes or increasing required globals to pay for the 5k global messages may also have a negative effect and in-turn may reduce numbers of hunters as well. I will have to think about it.

I'd rather post a few global screenies than pay more tax :)

Also, 5k a year for global message what a ripoff! I thought that message thing was 5k forever.

I figured out the answer to my question. NVM >_<

Last edited:
I'd rather post a few global screenies than pay more tax :)

Also, 5k a year for global message what a ripoff! I thought that message thing was 5k forever.

A well managed LA will make back 10 times that in a year. I would say the top 5 LAs make closer to 20 times that a year.

Last edited:
3. The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. I am open to having a caretaker hold on the deeds for assurance reasons. However, this caretaker must have a flawless reputation, be active and have many years of Entropia Universe experience, own multiple high value assets in-game, and recognize they will receive no monetary return for this role. Please pm me here on PCF or in-game if you can meet these requirements and interested.

Divinity Deth would be a good person for this role.

You can find "Formicacida Weaks" outside your la - West part of Argus PvP Zone.

This is true and when i had the LA with global naming there were quite a few who got weak globals outside of the LA @Chong. So you might want to consider the same. Besides argus pvp area there is also some mixed with caperon spawn ( i forgot location)

This is true and when i had the LA with global naming there were quite a few who got weak globals outside of the LA @Chong. So you might want to consider the same. Besides argus pvp area there is also some mixed with caperon spawn ( i forgot location)

Thanks for the info. I will investigate and if true, will have to put the event on hold and get LA global messages.

Thanks for the info. I will investigate and if true, will have to put the event on hold and get LA global messages.

Or... go with total screenshot action! Then we can keep globalling, only have to upload a lot of pictures.

Thanks i.cromme,

I have confirmed that Formicacida Weak to Strong do spawn at 78200, 94100. Event will be on hold until LA global message is in effect. This may take a few months depending on how quickly MA is able to update the LA. I do apologize for the delay.

Thanks i.cromme,

I have confirmed that Formicacida Weak to Strong do spawn at 78200, 94100. Event will be on hold until LA global message is in effect. This may take a few months depending on how quickly MA is able to update the LA. I do apologize for the delay.

will we keep the globals Before this message? if so will you add the globals Before this message?, got some today

I got some too. Can show the screenshots if required

Registering ahead of time, I look forward to participating.

Register team: cB's Quest for the Infinity Sack
Team captain: Captain Jack Daniels

Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn

Back