Opinions on small things MA could do for us following AMA answers

jetsina

Elite
Following the long AMA session with very many questions, a lot of things look like they will take time to make it to being focussed on.
However, there have been various suggestions about really quite small additions or tweaks that could be added in very little time if they were to be signed off. I have a few, but what would players add to any list of 'small, but valuable' that would make a big difference until a bigger difference is worked on?!

A couple of what I have seen or also thought:
Stables: add one or two new purchasable buffs if good suggestions for these are made...
Plots/vegetable boxes: get at least something useful growable again for now, either new bp or drop the old ones again
Space: Add a new area or two with either a much bigger space mob or much higher density. If the higher density spawning is a problem because space is 3-d, then create a max density area that is only a few hundred units high. That might even make it difficult to find!!! ;), but give us a hint if you add such an area...

As long as an addition is agreed to by the balancing team, then implementation should be virtually routine, I'd have thought.
Almost under the motto "The least they can do for us", what small changes could make the biggest worthwhile improvements? NOTE: the changes don't have to be permanent - just give different areas a small amount of love and time as well as designing larger changes. ty!

Back